pSarm Cycle?

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
This may have been in an old thread somewhere, but I couldnt find it. Can psarm be taken 7 on? or does it need a 5 on 2 off, or some kind off time off? thanks guys.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine taking it 7 days/week. Nothing wrong with that.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This may have been in an old thread somewhere, but I couldnt find it. Can psarm be taken 7 on? or does it need a 5 on 2 off, or some kind off time off? thanks guys.
What do you mean, days or months?

Either way it can be taken for 12 weeks continuously, which I plan on doing starting Wednesday :twisted:

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
You'll be fine taking it 7 days/week. Nothing wrong with that.
That answers my question thanks man.. I ve only taking psarm for 4 days and I do have to say its a great product aside from the the first 3 doses ripping my stomach apart..

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That answers my question thanks man.. I ve only taking psarm for 4 days and I do have to say its a great product aside from the the first 3 doses ripping my stomach apart..
Yeah there isn't that much Yohimbine in it, but it is POTENT! You may have to play with the dosages and get acclimated to it's effects. Good feedback though! Good luck to you.

Wolfenstein

Wolfenstein

Awards
  • Established
Yeah there isn't that much Yohimbine in it, but it is POTENT! You may have to play with the dosages and get acclimated to it's effects. Good feedback though! Good luck to you.
Thanks, and no problem! I was gonna wait to buy my second bottle, but for the Y alone, its the ****! Allready got my bro on it, and its most deffinatley staying in my stack:head:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, and no problem! I was gonna wait to buy my second bottle, but for the Y alone, its the ****! Allready got my bro on it, and its most deffinatley staying in my stack:head:
Glad to hear it man!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
StangBanger Supplements 7
Supplements 3
luelinks Supplements 8
nevergoodenough LG Sciences 8