Masterdrol, Methyl 1-d, Formadrol Extreme

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of running a stack of these three and I have a couple questions... How long should I run this stack for and how exactly should i dose it? I weigh 220. Are there any possible side effects with running this prohormone? How exactly does the PCT work for this?

mitbar

Awards
from all that i have researched on this stack i would say to run that stack for 4 weeks and then run the formadrol for another 4 weeks. that is what i have found...also many people out there dont consider this really a ph. just make sure u do have a good liver support for the methyl part. thats my 2 cents. i have alos heard throwing in the igh1 helps too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking of running a stack of these three and I have a couple questions... How long should I run this stack for and how exactly should i dose it? I weigh 220. Are there any possible side effects with running this prohormone? How exactly does the PCT work for this?
You can run this stack 4-6 weeks. Dose it like they say on the bottle. For M1D 3-6 a day and MMV2 2-4 a day. Is this your first time using hormones? Possible side effects would be, possible hair loss, some shutdown, hightened aggression. Altho the first one is rather rare from what i have seen and read and from myself.

PCT would be Formadrol Extreme for 4 weeks 3-4 caps a day.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im new to this kind of stuff, but following two surgerys i need some help with recovery and getting back for football. What kind of liver support should i take? I see your ads saying 14 pounds in 29 days...very enticing, ill definitely put it into my log. Also could this make existing puberty gyno worse?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah im new to this kind of stuff, but following two surgerys i need some help with recovery and getting back for football. What kind of liver support should i take? I see your ads saying 14 pounds in 29 days...very enticing, ill definitely put it into my log. Also could this make existing puberty gyno worse?
Liver support is always a good thing to have. The normal should do you well although these arent methyls. The M1D MAY if your very prone but i have some existing pubertal gyno to this day and it did not mess with it.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
is M1 D actaully considered a prohormone? and how bad could the shutdown be?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is M1 D actaully considered a prohormone? and how bad could the shutdown be?
Yes it can be considered a prohormone since there are steps tomake it into testosterone. Shutdown will not be that bad, but there will be some. Its not gonna be like if you ran superdrol or something of that sort.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
also you said MMv2 above? is that the mastordrol?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would this be a good liver support?
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/now-foods/liver-detoxifier-regenerator-90-caps.html

Overall I just dont want to screw my body up but get big quick, i just want to know if the juice is worth the squeeze with this product, so to say.

Where would i be after the 4 weeks of PCT? Would i lose a lot of my stregth or keep getting stronger, but not as fast? What exactly also happens with the "shut down"?

Well bro you gotta pay to play. Your not gonna blow up on this stack. Its a very effective stack to sides ratio but your not gonna blow up. Where you would be after 4 weeks of PCT is up to you. How you train, eat, so forth. Shutdown means that your "boys" shrink a bit, this is brought back by PCT and you go back to normal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
from all that i have researched on this stack i would say to run that stack for 4 weeks and then run the formadrol for another 4 weeks. that is what i have found...also many people out there dont consider this really a ph. just make sure u do have a good liver support for the methyl part. thats my 2 cents. i have alos heard throwing in the igh1 helps too.
Methyl Masterdrol is NOT methylated.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
is this an effective stack to get big on? im not trying to put any more harm on my body than a supplement like this. Ive looked at two other stacks (x factor and mass fx 50 days) (mass fx, hyperdrol,retain 12 weeks) and i was wondering if this would be more effective than both for putting on some serious muscle?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have pubertal gyno and this stack, at times, irritated it a bit but it's fine (hasn't gotten worse). It aggravated it as much as any test booster I take, for a reference.

I ate under maintenance and was getting stronger. I didn't lose any muscle size while on the stack, and stil drop'd weight. I can send you a link to my log if you'd like?!?!?

IMO it def will not blow you up. It will however give you solid LBM and strength gains. I'd say something like 8-10lbs from a 4-6week run would be reasonable expectations.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
8-10 pounds is what i would call blowing up in 4 weeks. Im trying to put on solid pounds not cut, is this stack approraite for that? and yeah id love to see your log. Oh and im also gonna add IGF-1 with this.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
8-10 pounds is what i would call blowing up in 4 weeks. Im trying to put on solid pounds not cut, is this stack approraite for that? and yeah id love to see your log. Oh and im also gonna add IGF-1 with this.....
IGF-1 is a big jump. If you're willing to pin that, then why not go for real AAS??

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
sorry i screwed that one up i meant igh-1, the lg product

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10lbs in 4 weeks would be tough, I may chalk that up more to 6 weeks. If your doing IGF-1 you may be adding a lot of LBM while stripping fat. The scale may only go up 2lbs but you have actually gained 8lbs of LBM while dropping 6lbs of fat.

When I ment blowing up I was thinking 3weeks P-Plex/3weeks Superdrol+ 6weeks X-MASS=15-20lbs in weeks blowing up, not too mention the blowing up of internal organs

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
what do u think of this stack when compared to a stack of Mass Fx, retain and hyperdrol?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do u think of this stack when compared to a stack of Mass Fx, retain and hyperdrol?
Personally I haven't used MassFX or hyperdrol so I can't comment. Retain worked well in previous PCT for cortisol support.

It's kinda apples to oranges. MMv2/M1D are ph's while MassFX/Hyperdrol are "natural" products.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i know the products are apples to oranges but i was just wondering about the results. thats really all im concerned about. can this stack really put on 8-10 pounds in 4-6 weeks? how much of that do u lose PCT? does that even out to the other stack? Do u gain body fat PCT with this? my diet is very strict BTW. I have a lot of questions and anyone who can answer them, thank you. I just want to get big fast... thanks

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just want to get big fast... thanks
See bro, its a marathon not a sprint. LBM gained over time is the easiest to maintain.With that said I think 10lbs with minimal fat gain is reachable with this stack in 6 weeks, with a solid diet. As long as training and diet are solid thru PCT there is really no reason why you should loose any LBM gains. Maybe a few lbs from water (M1D may cause you to hold a pinch of water)

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Yeah im gonna run his stack with the methyl 1d at 3 caps a day for thirty days. If i see good results i may run it for the 6 weeks. How exactly do i dose the liquid mastordrol over this period of time? Also why does IGH-1 make me lose fat? (im getting two bottles for free with ordering from bodybuilding.com) And what would a good liver support supplement be and when would i take it? Thanks again for the help, i cant wait to log this.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude arent u 18? i do not think you should be using pro-hormones at 18

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i am, i also just had my second surgery in 5 months and have to be ready for spring ball ASAP. gotta pay to play. this wouldnt be my first choice, but neither would having my jaw shattered or getting a hernia.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you are 18 bro id advise you to stay away from these until you are 21. Hard training and great nutrition will get you to the point you want ot be at.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
isnt this technically not a pro hormone either?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Because before the age of 21 your system hasnt fully matured yet. On top of that your test levels are high enough where you can keep gaining naturaly.

These still alter and mess with your hormones so i would steer clear until you are 21.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
is that to say: stay away from all test boosters?

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Ive been lifting for four years and i know for a fact u cant gain 8-10 pounds of muscle in 129 days without some help. I eat like a freak, have tried tons of supplements and nothing yields what your product says it can provide. I know you said im too young but at age 21 there isnt any point to running a pro hormone because i wont be playing football anymore. Im sorry, but im seriously considering buying this product.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think your taking the totally wrong attitude with this and just looking for an easy way out and i would not mess w/ your hormones, but thats just my 2 cents and its your life so good luck with w/e you decide.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
i busted my a*s bro for the last six months following jaw surgery and went from 185 to 223 in 5 months and never took anything like this. And then four weeks before spring ball i get this and am back at square one. I feel like my play and my body come practice should represent who I am as a person and how hard i work. I didnt give up beer, late nights and eating crap to not start. Coming to camp weeks from surgery aint necessarily showing myself off. I dont want people to see past me just because of bad circumstances. Maybe it is the easy way, but i cant show up to Football not in shape, i believe my play and body should represent how hard i work.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
srry if i came off in the wrong way man :) i applaud your hard work and if you could do that before you can do it again, easily without a prohormone. There are plenty of alternatives and i hope in the end everything works out for the best

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah no problem. sorry take my lifting mad serious, but i guess everyone does here or we wouldn't be here.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Listen, no one is saying you haven't busted your ass to get where you are, or that you don't know your ****.

Fact of the matter is, if what you said is true about the type of gains you have made naturally, there is no reason why you cannot continue to make similar progress without prohormones.

People are just trying to look out for you here, whether you realize it or not. Not taking PHs @ 18 does not mean you don't take football or lifting seriously, it means you are not being a stubborn idiot.

You seem like a good dedicated guy, grab some X Factor & Mass FX, you'll make killer gains on that, trust me.
The funny thing is that he is 6-2 220lbs @ 9.4% bf. He is not a small guy. At his age he is a monster. Do you have to be Jay Cutler to play ball these days? Does it not require skill anymore lol?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive been lifting for four years and i know for a fact u cant gain 8-10 pounds of muscle in 129 days without some help. I eat like a freak, have tried tons of supplements and nothing yields what your product says it can provide. I know you said im too young but at age 21 there isnt any point to running a pro hormone because i wont be playing football anymore. Im sorry, but im seriously considering buying this product.
You can still make killer gains if you have your diet down. You would be surprised.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand what your saying.. i picked up a couple bottles of hyperdrol, mass fx, retain 2 and x factor. hopefully ill get some good gains. And at 6-2 220 playing college ball i am a pretty small guy, 2 inches and 25 pounds smaller than i should be for my position. Football does still require skill but if your body cant take hits and make big hits and plays youll never survive four months of football

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yeah i understand what your saying.. i picked up a couple bottles of hyperdrol, mass fx, retain 2 and x factor. hopefully ill get some good gains. And at 6-2 220 playing college ball i am a pretty small guy, 2 inches and 25 pounds smaller than i should be for my position. Football does still require skill but if your body cant take hits and make big hits and plays youll never survive four months of football
Good choice on going non-hormonal at your age bro!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Ive been lifting for four years and i know for a fact u cant gain 8-10 pounds of muscle in 129 days without some help.
Umm, at your age, you can...that shouldn't be very hard to do man.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Umm, at your age, you can...that shouldn't be very hard to do man.
Hell I am a few years older than you and I could do it EASILY. Most of it would be LBM as well. Don't be discouraged my friend!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
shyat I have put like 2lbs lbm a month no prob add in some extra carbs and a couple of points to bf% as long as u don't mind and u can pack on some meaningful size for real.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah i dont wana add bf. but ive already put on 2 pounds in 5 days

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
well u just added some but I wouldn't sweat that, ur a athlete.:burg: