Who came by at the Arnold?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It was a good show. Mellie Mel was a good dude and put on one hell of a performance.

I got to hang (at a distance) with Canseco. Man, he is a big dude (tall) must be 6'5 at least. At the end, Punk from I Love New York II (Yeah, I watched it) came by...man is he a big dude. We chatted and actually he is going to do some stuff with us! The cool thing is that he is just as nice in person as he appeared on the show. Dude has to be 6'3 and 260 ripped as hell. So, that Buddha dude must be like 6'6 since he towered over Punk. Nice guy... My partner got a picture with Triple H. at the MD booth.

Some ***** snubbed me at one of the after parties. She looked familiar and I said, you look familiar (she looked like my ex girlfriend's friend) and she was all ****ty and said "I was in Muscular Development" I saw her the next day at the MD booth and she wasn't even that hot. You know the juice chicks, they are all rough skinned and have that fine hair all over them which is bleached blonde by the tanning booth. Of course, which they hit excessively.

Other than that it was busy as hell. I will give a full write up on the weekend activities in another post. We handed out 1,000 Cold Fusion Samples.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Some ***** snubbed me at one of the after parties. She looked familiar and I said, you look familiar (she looked like my ex girlfriend's friend) and she was all ****ty and said "I was in Muscular Development" I saw her the next day at the MD booth and she wasn't even that hot. You know the juice chicks, they are all rough skinned and have that fine hair all over them which is bleached blonde by the tanning booth, which they hit excessively.
HAHAHA! I hate chicks like that!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
I was there, but didn't make it to the booth. F'in crazy!!

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
I got to hang (at a distance) with Canseco. Man, he is a big dude (tall) must be 6'5 at least. At the end, Punk from I Love New York II (Yeah, I watched it) came by...man is he a big dude. We chatted and actually he is going to do some stuff with us! The cool thing is that he is just as nice in person as he appeared on the show. Dude has to be 6'3 and 260 ripped as hell. So, that Buddha dude must be like 6'6 since he towered over Punk. Nice guy... My partner got a picture with Triple H. at the MD booth.
i've watched every episode of I love New York, both seasons. That's awesome, Punk seemed like a good guy, unlike a lot of the other dirtbags :rofl: