Calories from Fat 0
Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g
Sugars 0g
Protein 0g

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

INGREDIENTS:

Cold Fusion Explosion proprietary blend: 20,175 mg

Creatine EX

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL

Di-Creatine Aspartate

Creatine Monohydrate

Anabolic EX:

L-Leucine

L-Taurine

Beta-Alanine

Aspartic Acid

Nitric EX:

L-Arginine Orotate

L-Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate

L-Arginine

Pomegranate Powder

Stamina EX:

Spirulina

Yohimbine HCL

Insulin EX:

Bitter Melon
Other Ingredients:

Laboratory Grade Dextrose, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Natural Colors, Sucralose, A.F. Silica

I just want to thank the guys at Legal Gear for hooking me up with some to try. :cheers: I just took my first dose today, and i will be giving periodic reviews and feedback on it. So far so good. I had a great workout today. I shall keep you all updated. :good:

Last edited:
matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I actually like the stuff... The BA tingle I get with it is great!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome guys! Glad you guys are likin it so far!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey!! No solicating to our rep!!! LOL J/K carry on...

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha.. whooo me? Never!! :lol:
:run:

Glad to hear we got this in your hands T! The BA tingle from the CF is awesome! The first time I took it, I didn't realize how much it was going to tingle. Much to my surprise I was blood red all over my arms lol!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I enjoy adding a scoop of Poseidon in with mine... makes for one hell of a niacin/BA rush!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:run:

Glad to hear we got this in your hands T! The BA tingle from the CF is awesome! The first time I took it, I didn't realize how much it was going to tingle. Much to my surprise I was blood red all over my arms lol!
Yeah man it's pretty crazy. I look forward to day 2. :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy adding a scoop of Poseidon in with mine... makes for one hell of a niacin/BA rush!
I bet thats fun!! :lol: My ear lobes get all red and tingle and so does my neck and my forearms. Its quite hilarious!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I bet thats fun!! :lol: My ear lobes get all red and tingle and so does my neck and my forearms. Its quite hilarious!
I gave a tub to my dad so he could try it out. He called me a few days later complaining saying it made his head itch and it turned him red all over. I think he was taking 2.5 scoops, but I could see him looking like a monkey scratching his head in the gym. The stuff is potent, there is no doubt!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2

Had another great workout today. Endurance and mood/energy were both very noteable. I'm impressed so far. :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Had another great workout today. Endurance and mood/energy were both very noteable. I'm impressed so far. :)
Means a lot coming from you man! Thank you for the feedback!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I just found the stuff bogo...... so ya know I got some on the way.

Nabisco

Nabisco

Awards
  • Established
It refers to "Buy one, get one" free I believe.

Trauma, glad to hear you got the opportunity to try it out. It's a pretty sweet, combines everything that I personally want/like in one product..

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm well I must have missed the booth at the A for this. I didn't get any samples:( But it sounds like T-Man loves it!!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmmm well I must have missed the booth at the A for this. I didn't get any samples:( But it sounds like T-Man loves it!!
Yeah so far i'm definintely impressed. Maybe one of the nice LG Science reps can remedy that and get you some to try. ;)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Trauma, glad to hear you got the opportunity to try it out. It's a pretty sweet, combines everything that I personally want/like in one product..
I agree. It does contain a plethora of good things in there haha.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Have to say I love CF too. Got a bunch of sample packets at the arnold and definately going to get a tub when I run out of all my samples. Best pre wo I have taken so far, and I have run through a bunch of them. And for once looks like a solid ingredient list and not skimping on the good stuff. Right now I have only used one packet and get a great tingle from the BA and a decent pump with good energy. Usually take 2 servings of most pre wo. Like I said its my new fav!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want some lemme know ill get some out to ya.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established

u r correct

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am really glad to hear this from everyone! Hopefully those samples given out at the A land in the hands of people looking for something like this!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick little update. Everything is still going very well. Great endurance and pumps with this stuff. I have to say i'm really impressed. I will definitely be using this again with future cycles and such. Solid product here LG Sciences!!

:bb::squat::bb3:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a quick little update. Everything is still going very well. Great endurance and pumps with this stuff. I have to say i'm really impressed. I will definitely be using this again with future cycles and such. Solid product here LG Sciences!!

Werd up brosif! Glad to here its rockin for ya!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'll be testing mine out as soon as I kick this flu nonsense!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Hey Trauma...I've been looking for a pre-WO supp to use while on cycle that doesn't severely impact blood pressure...since Cold Fusion EX doesn't contain caffeine, would it be a good choice for some extra energy in the gym?

Also, can any of the LG reps comment if any of the ingredients impact BP significantly? Thanks guys.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Trauma...I've been looking for a pre-WO supp to use while on cycle that doesn't severely impact blood pressure...since Cold Fusion EX doesn't contain caffeine, would it be a good choice for some extra energy in the gym?

Also, can any of the LG reps comment if any of the ingredients impact BP significantly? Thanks guys.
I actually check my b/p weekly. I can honestly say there was no change on my end. I really enjoy cold fusion and will be using very often in the near future. :)