pSarm on a cut?
- 03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
- 03-05-2008, 03:02 PM
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
it seems like a versatile compound, and with the yohimbe in it, it could be nice for that. really pSARM combined with forskolin caps would work well I think
03-05-2008, 03:32 PM
My personal opinion would be that it would work nicely on a cut. Many of our users did experience strength gains, fat loss, and enhanced recovery. I have yet to try it but i will most definately use it and im on a forever cut so im sure it will be used during a cut!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I think it is probably even better as a cutting agent than a bulking agent. Remember, this is more of a replacement for **** like Tribulus, which doesn't work...
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM
03-16-2008, 11:47 AM
06-05-2009, 10:02 PM
06-05-2009, 10:22 PM
06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Buffster in forum PicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-26-2004, 05:47 PM
- By chasec in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-09-2004, 07:39 PM
- By Vice in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2004, 04:04 PM
- By Bryan in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-26-2003, 07:00 PM
- By Gaf Knee in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 10-02-2003, 12:18 AM