pSarm on a cut?
- 03-04-2008, 01:34 PM
- 03-05-2008, 03:02 PM
03-05-2008, 03:04 PM
it seems like a versatile compound, and with the yohimbe in it, it could be nice for that. really pSARM combined with forskolin caps would work well I think
03-05-2008, 03:32 PM
My personal opinion would be that it would work nicely on a cut. Many of our users did experience strength gains, fat loss, and enhanced recovery. I have yet to try it but i will most definately use it and im on a forever cut so im sure it will be used during a cut!
E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I think it is probably even better as a cutting agent than a bulking agent. Remember, this is more of a replacement for **** like Tribulus, which doesn't work...
03-05-2008, 09:48 PM
03-16-2008, 11:47 AM
06-05-2009, 10:02 PM
06-05-2009, 10:22 PM
06-05-2009, 10:51 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 242Last Post: 01-09-2009, 11:13 PM
- By thauncle in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2008, 08:42 PM
- By Craigmatthew in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-02-2008, 03:22 PM
- By flu1d in forum LG SciencesReplies: 6Last Post: 10-27-2008, 02:47 PM
- By witt51 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 46Last Post: 08-18-2008, 02:04 PM