Psarm Q?

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Started my 2 bottles of PSARM today (BOGO offer) and had a few questions.

1. Should it be taken with food or on a empty stomach?

2. What are the best times to take the two doses (besides PreWO)?

3. How much Y is in each dose/cap?

Right now I am doing 30 mintues before Breakfast and 15-30 minutes PreWO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started my 2 bottles of PSARM today (BOGO offer) and had a few questions.

1. Should it be taken with food or on a empty stomach?

2. What are the best times to take the two doses (besides PreWO)?

3. How much Y is in each dose/cap?

Right now I am doing 30 mintues before Breakfast and 15-30 minutes PreWO.
You can take it either way, some people have stomach issues so taken it with food may or may not alleviate that, BUT some people dont have stomach issues.

Spread the doses out, If you are takin 4 a day id take 1 morning 2 pre workout and 1 at night.

Im not COMPLETELY sure but its anywhere from 1-3mgs i believe. Theres a set amount in each cap thats the same, i just cant remember exactly.

Hope this helps bro!

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Yep helps a lot, feels to me like a lot more Y than that in the caps thats why I was asking.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep helps a lot, feels to me like a lot more Y than that in the caps thats why I was asking.

Its because the type that we use i beleive. Other people have commented the same thing, its just a stronger version which is why we put so little in there!

Bruth

Bruth

Awards
Its because the type that we use i beleive. Other people have commented the same thing, its just a stronger version which is why we put so little in there!
There is supposedly 32 different alkoloids (sp) in Yohimbe and different preparations can yield different stengths/effects.