Legal Gear

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks again for the way you treated me and my buddy at the Arnold. You and Justin have always treated me well whether I was ordering, asking questions or pm'ing you guys. Your knowledge, courteous customer service and good line of supplements will always keep me committed to LG Sciences.
Thanks again bro's!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just wanted to stop in and say thanks again for the way you treated me and my buddy at the Arnold. You and Justin have always treated me well whether I was ordering, asking questions or pm'ing you guys. Your knowledge, courteous customer service and good line of supplements will always keep me committed to LG Sciences.
Thanks again bro's!
I did not get a chance to make it to the Arnold, but as part of the team I would like to thank you for your sincerity here man. We really appreciate the feedback and I am sure Eric and Justin would be delighted to read this post. Good luck bro!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not get a chance to make it to the Arnold, but as part of the team I would like to thank you for your sincerity here man. We really appreciate the feedback and I am sure Eric and Justin would be delighted to read this post. Good luck bro!

I second this! Eric who i talk to pretty regularily is a stand up guy, i havnt met Justin yet. I did not make it to the Arnold this year either but we do appreciate the kind words bro!