lg sciences Slin?

Motox

Awards
  • Established
I went to buy mmv2 and it had a free bottle of "slin" attached to it it. I couldnt find it on your website what exactly is it? would you guys like me to log the two together?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Slin is our Insulin Potentiator. Very nice product i liked it a lot. Its got some nice goodies in it to make sure your carbs are used wisely!

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Hm..that sounds kind of like "P-Slin", without the P....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It a shortened version of insulin, which I think was the intention.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
how does this compare to anabolic pump? or I guess il just try both of them

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty Slin is a GREAT choice, but we do NOT sell them in big bottles yet unless you buy a combo pack, with that being said i love anabolic pump and try to use it as much as possible and it will most likely become a staple given that it doesnt lose effectiveness, which so far it hasnt. Ap is a great product and is my firm beleive in a category on its own!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In all honesty Slin is a GREAT choice, but we do NOT sell them in big bottles yet unless you buy a combo pack, with that being said i love anabolic pump and try to use it as much as possible and it will most likely become a staple given that it doesnt lose effectiveness, which so far it hasnt. Ap is a great product and is my firm beleive in a category on its own!
Got a link with some info on it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got a link with some info on it?
On our website there isnt a link to it since we dont sell it by itself just in a package type deal where you get like 60 caps. Now on the label it reads this:

Alpha lipoic acid 125mgs
Insulin Potentiator Complex: 630mgs
Bitter Melon
Glucunorolactone
Vanadyl Sulfate

We just havnt gotten around yet to making bigger bottles Eric said since insulin potentiating products arent big to a lot of people, but he did tell me that he thinks its one of the best products he has created.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
well when I run out of ap I will use slin and let u guys know how it goes.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We actually need to make it as a product, I have just been so busy. It is a really good product though and deserves it's own sku

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look forward to checking this out for sure! Sounds pretty good LG.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I look forward to checking this out for sure! Sounds pretty good LG.
I got some shipped to me a couple days ago. I look forward to trying it. Got a recomp phase coming up soon :(

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got some shipped to me a couple days ago. I look forward to trying it. Got a recomp phase coming up soon :(
You and me both bro. I'm gonna recomp like a mofo hopefully over the coming months. :)

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You and me both bro. I'm gonna recomp like a mofo hopefully over the coming months. :)
Same here...Maybe a month or two away. I just don't want to limit my carbs and cals too harshly while in PCT. I figure I am going to need them.

vetteman36

Awards
I just Purchased this item myselfMMV2 a couple of days ago and it came with a bottle of SLIN. What is the best way to take both of these supplements???

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just Purchased this item myselfMMV2 a couple of days ago and it came with a bottle of SLIN. What is the best way to take both of these supplements???

Like it says directly on the back on the label bro.

MMV2 3 caps spread thru the day and 4 caps of slin immediately PWO.

vetteman36

Awards
The question more specifically is how should these MMV2 pills be taken 30 -40 min before meals or after meals. Also, I have started taking two right before working out and it kicked me in the a** great workout today. In addition if I take the SLIN post workout how long thereafter can I consume a meal???

Thanks...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The question more specifically is how should these MMV2 pills be taken 30 -40 min before meals or after meals. Also, I have started taking two right before working out and it kicked me in the a** great workout today. In addition if I take the SLIN post workout how long thereafter can I consume a meal???

Thanks...
With the MMV2 id take it before a meal. 15-30 mins works fine. Id take the slin wait about 10-15 mins then drink your PWO shake or whatever concoction you use.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slin is our Insulin Potentiator. Very nice product i liked it a lot. Its got some nice goodies in it to make sure your carbs are used wisely!
did u loose or gain any fat? strength? recomp?