- 02-26-2008, 11:10 PM
- 02-27-2008, 02:23 AM
I'm sure the overall strength gain from MMv2 will vary from person to person based on their training style/ genetics/ and goals, but I would say expect some pretty mild PH strength gains. MMv2 converts to Stanolone, which is pretty powerful in the lean mass/ strength gain area. I wouldn't expect anything like Superdrol, but at the same time the gains from MMv2 should be more maintainable during post cycle therapy, and there should be MUCH less sides when compared to superdrol.
02-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Yea I hear ya, im on my 3rd day now and since there is such a lack on logs maybe I'll start a log too. jth18 how do you think your going to dose. I know im going for 6 weeks n i might try up to 6 caps a day (at 4 now)
02-27-2008, 11:00 AM
Yeah man, please log it!
I'll be dosing @ 3 caps for 3-4 weeks then upping it the final 2-3 to 4-5 caps per day.
02-28-2008, 01:03 PM
Im at ~3 weeks with MMv2/M1D. Im cutting and most my lifts are up. Check out my log in my sig.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
02-29-2008, 04:49 PM
03-01-2008, 03:20 PM
Myogenix's 17-methyl x aka Phera Plex, sick strength weight didnt change much as i was Sprinting and running a hell of a lot at the time but still got damn strong but weight stayed steady at 212-215
Similar Forum Threads
- By ReaperX in forum LG SciencesReplies: 11Last Post: 12-04-2008, 06:20 PM
- By danman123 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 58Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:59 PM
- By avgBdybldr in forum LG SciencesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2008, 04:39 PM
- By danman123 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 9Last Post: 02-29-2008, 04:46 PM
- By jth18 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2008, 04:52 PM