Mmv2

danman123

danman123

Awards
Hey guys im real curious to hear about the strength gains from this and the dosage people are using.The only numbers i have found so far is Hyde12 gaining about 25lbs on his bench. does anyone else have any numbers they can post for me?

jth18

jth18

Awards
Hey guys im real curious to hear about the strength gains from this and the dosage people are using.The only numbers i have found so far is Hyde12 gaining about 25lbs on his bench. does anyone else have any numbers they can post for me?
Unfortunately there aren't many logs on MMv2 at the moment, but I will be starting a log on it in about a week. So, stay tuned.
I'm sure the overall strength gain from MMv2 will vary from person to person based on their training style/ genetics/ and goals, but I would say expect some pretty mild PH strength gains. MMv2 converts to Stanolone, which is pretty powerful in the lean mass/ strength gain area. I wouldn't expect anything like Superdrol, but at the same time the gains from MMv2 should be more maintainable during post cycle therapy, and there should be MUCH less sides when compared to superdrol.

danman123

danman123

Awards
Yea I hear ya, im on my 3rd day now and since there is such a lack on logs maybe I'll start a log too. jth18 how do you think your going to dose. I know im going for 6 weeks n i might try up to 6 caps a day (at 4 now)

jth18

jth18

Awards
Yeah man, please log it!
I'll be dosing @ 3 caps for 3-4 weeks then upping it the final 2-3 to 4-5 caps per day.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
jth18, you are a big dude for 22!!! Mind telling me what all you have ran as far as cycles go?

danman123

danman123

Awards
Myogenix's 17-methyl x aka Phera Plex, sick strength weight didnt change much as i was Sprinting and running a hell of a lot at the time but still got damn strong but weight stayed steady at 212-215