Precontest MMV2?

jth18

jth18

Awards
Hey guys,
I'm 8 weeks out from a contest, (nontested don't worry =D) I want a mild PH to assist in tightening up. From the logs I've read the sides from MMv2 are minimal (no one has lost hair yet, right?) and the main purpose of the compound is recomp/fatloss/ etc.
My main goal here is a hardening/fat loss effect, I really couldn't care less about muscle gain, or energy. So, what would the optimal dose for me be? I'm 198lbs, and plan on coming in at around 180-185.
If I run MMv2 it will most likely be for seven weeks. One week more than most logs suggest, but really will that final week just make my insides explode?

Oh, and also I have access to a bottle of unopened liquid masterdrol for only 15$. Would that be beneficial in any way? From what I've read they both convert to the same compound, so it would be just like a super dose, right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the MMV2 id say run 3 caps to start and work your way up to 4 caps. I weigh about as much as you do and ran it all the way up to 6 caps but my joints got a bit achey because i was so dry.

Liquid masterdrol is the same thing just in a different delivery. This product sounds like it will be perfect for you to use bro! Let us know how it worksout for ya!

jth18

jth18

Awards
For the MMV2 id say run 3 caps to start and work your way up to 4 caps. I weigh about as much as you do and ran it all the way up to 6 caps but my joints got a bit achey because i was so dry.

Liquid masterdrol is the same thing just in a different delivery. This product sounds like it will be perfect for you to use bro! Let us know how it worksout for ya!
I said this in a previous post. I like the LG reps, very honest. Thank you for the help, you've sold another bottle of MMv2.

EDIT: Also, do you suggest any type of ramping protocol? Or just begin with three pills per day?
Oh and I'm sure this has been said in another post, but what would you say is the best dose timing? I suppose it would be best to look up
the halflife on stanolone, right?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I said this in a previous post. I like the LG reps, very honest. Thank you for the help, you've sold another bottle of MMv2.

EDIT: Also, do you suggest any type of ramping protocol? Or just begin with three pills per day?
Oh and I'm sure this has been said in another post, but what would you say is the best dose timing? I suppose it would be best to look up
the halflife on stanolone, right?

Anytime brosif we love to help! Id start out with 3 which seems to be a pretty decent dose. Id dose that at 1 am 1 preworkout 1 pm, OR if you workout at night or in the am switch to 2 am 1 at night or 1 am 2 at night depending.

Then once you go to 4 when you workout in the am, 2 preworkout 1 mid day 1 at night. Just makin sure you take 2 before your workout and i believe ull enjoy it. Just make sure you evenly spread it thruought the day and ull be golden my friend!

jth18

jth18

Awards
Anytime brosif we love to help! Id start out with 3 which seems to be a pretty decent dose. Id dose that at 1 am 1 preworkout 1 pm, OR if you workout at night or in the am switch to 2 am 1 at night or 1 am 2 at night depending.

Then once you go to 4 when you workout in the am, 2 preworkout 1 mid day 1 at night. Just makin sure you take 2 before your workout and i believe ull enjoy it. Just make sure you evenly spread it thruought the day and ull be golden my friend!
Sounds great bud! I'm psyched about all of this, and thanks a ton for all the help.