LG product stacked with Havoc?

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Being a fan of LG products, I'm currently looking for suggestions on a stacker with Havoc. I was wondering if you would suggest me something that might stack well with it? If you honestly don't have anything please tell me. I have confidence in you guys that you wouldn't do that to me :)
Your time is appreciated!

PS The Arnold is a little more than a week away. I can't wait to stop by and see you guys!
E, did you get any Jimmy shirts made? :duel:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey bro glad to here you have good luck with the products! Id say it depends on your goals, If you wanna keep things lean and dry go with some MMV2. If you want it more of a bulk go with M1D. I love havoc myself, and my stack of choice would be Havoc and MMV2. Just watch the joints a bit!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Hey bro glad to here you have good luck with the products! Id say it depends on your goals, If you wanna keep things lean and dry go with some MMV2. If you want it more of a bulk go with M1D. I love havoc myself, and my stack of choice would be Havoc and MMV2. Just watch the joints a bit!
thanks for the response bro. I thought I read in the MMV2 write-up that Epi / Havoc stacked with V2 would be overkill.?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the response bro. I thought I read in the MMV2 write-up that Epi / Havoc stacked with V2 would be overkill.?
I think it just depends on what you want. I dont recall reading that but i could be wrong. Ill re-check it and see. Like i said it just depends on what you want and your needs.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe Havoc is an analog of an aromatase inhibitor. MMv2 is a DHT product. Together estrogen will be nill. If your looking to get super hard/cut up this could be great. Like CLipse said it may also be a little rough on the joints. I remember my Havoc pulse gave me minor joint issues and when I bumped MMv2 to 6 caps I always had a case of the creaky knees.

If moderate doses were done of each or lose dose Havoc (if gyno's a problem) and a good dose of MMv2 would yeild, IMO some stellar recomp/cutting abilities while giveing you a boost of strength.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If used with M1D, depending on diet. I think could be nice for a cut. Since the M1D has other added ingredients for more TEST conversion rather than estro/DHT. It would be a solid base with something like Havoc at a higher dose. If your trying to add some strength it would be pretty good, and not as hardcore of a cutter/recomp. If your looking for lean size I think this option would be best.

Last edited:
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clipse pretty much said everything that I did, but in a simpler form,lol. Just figured I'd share my opinion's too :D
Haha 'sall good bro, 2nd opinions are definately good ones :-D

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys are right on target. 3 caps of M1D along with the Havoc would probably yield some pretty impressive results.

AZZA

AZZA

Banned
Awards
You guys are right on target. 3 caps of M1D along with the Havoc would probably yield some pretty impressive results.
I noticed a slight dry out of the shoulders when on the M1D, would it be worse when combined with Havoc?
Aaron