Methyl Masterdrol question...

adidaspro

Awards
is there a post cycle and also is there an anti estrogen in the product or do you recommend taking some kind of anti estrogen while on the cycle? Also is there a raise in heart rate and or blood pressure?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMv2 is a androstane, which converts to DHT in your gut. You should not have issues with high BP, but heartrate may go up with the energy boost.

As far as PCT, we recommend Formadrol Extreme.

adidaspro

Awards
so if i do not want the energy boost should i stick with methyl 1d? i've never used any type of prohormone so i'm completely in the dark about the products...thanks...

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so if i do not want the energy boost should i stick with methyl 1d? i've never used any type of prohormone so i'm completely in the dark about the products...thanks...
What are your goals and experince with training, diet, etc....

We also have some other top notch products that will help you out that aren't pro hormones

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you do plan to go the hormonal route, i beleive MMV2 will be a nice product, its not overly suppressive , the mood boost is nice and you get gains that are very easy to keep.

Id suggest a simple 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of formadrol Extreme.

If the NON-hormonal route is where you wanna go we do have Psarm out which is a great product.

adidaspro

Awards
I'm an average weight lifter, nothing to serious but i do work hard not training for anything specific...6'1" 193 lbs and just looking to gain some strength, lean up and put on a little more muscle. I work out 5 days a week and I've never taken any type of supplement other than the average protein glutamine creatine BCAA and NO-Explode for a while which I stopped taking because I started experiecing some anxiety from the caffine...So what would you recommend? PSARM?

adidaspro

Awards
Well a 4 week run with the New Methyl Masterdrol followed by P.C.T with formadrol extreme and pSARM will be a pretty potent run for added lean body mass and leaning out. pSARM is buy one get one at many online retailers
well what can I expect as far as side effects from the Methyl masterdrol? I'm really excited about the product and will probably buy some this weekend but like i said i don't have any experience with supplements and so i'm just trying to get the pros and cons...so thanks for all the advice!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well what can I expect as far as side effects from the Methyl masterdrol? I'm really excited about the product and will probably buy some this weekend but like i said i don't have any experience with supplements and so i'm just trying to get the pros and cons...so thanks for all the advice!
Im comming into week 2 of my MMV2 and M1D. Strength and endurance is up. I was looking a harder but Im fighting off a cold so im a little blured right now. At 6 caps/day my knees are a little creekey so I backed it down to 4/day. My weight is holding steady (before I got sick) and Im cutting so thats a plus. Hopefully gaining LBM while cutting fat.

You stack would look like this
Week 1-4: 3-4caps/day MMv2

Week 5: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 6: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 7: 2 Formadrol Extreme (1am/1pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 8: 1 Formadrol Extreme (1pm) pSARM 4-6caps/day
Week 9-12: pSARM 4-6caps/day

pSARM can be split up 2in the morning and 2 pre workout or 1/1/1/1 thru the day with one beeing pre-workout. Some people were haveing trouble with the potency of the Yohimbe & taking more than 1 or 2 at a time. Its something easy to figure out. I myself can take 3 at once and be fine so everyones different.

MMv2 is great for first time PH use because it is relatively mild compared to other PH and stil gives solid results

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im comming into week 2 of my MMV2 and M1D. Strength and endurance is up. I was looking a harder but Im fighting off a cold so im a little blured right now. At 6 caps/day my knees are a little creekey so I backed it down to 4/day. My weight is holding steady (before I got sick) and Im cutting so thats a plus. Hopefully gaining LBM while cutting fat.

You stack would look like this
Week 1-4: 3-4caps/day MMv2

Week 5: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 6: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 7: 2 Formadrol Extreme (1am/1pm) pSARM 4caps/day
Week 8: 1 Formadrol Extreme (1pm) pSARM 4-6caps/day
Week 9-12: pSARM 4-6caps/day

pSARM can be split up 2in the morning and 2 pre workout or 1/1/1/1 thru the day with one beeing pre-workout. Some people were haveing trouble with the potency of the Yohimbe & taking more than 1 or 2 at a time. Its something easy to figure out. I myself can take 3 at once and be fine so everyones different.

MMv2 is great for first time PH use because it is relatively mild compared to other PH and stil gives solid results
Awesome post Distilled!