Methyl Masterdrol question...

  1. New Member
    adidaspro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.56%

    Methyl Masterdrol question...


    is there a post cycle and also is there an anti estrogen in the product or do you recommend taking some kind of anti estrogen while on the cycle? Also is there a raise in heart rate and or blood pressure?

  2. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    MMv2 is a androstane, which converts to DHT in your gut. You should not have issues with high BP, but heartrate may go up with the energy boost.

    As far as PCT, we recommend Formadrol Extreme.
  3. New Member
    adidaspro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.56%

    so if i do not want the energy boost should i stick with methyl 1d? i've never used any type of prohormone so i'm completely in the dark about the products...thanks...
    •   
       

  4. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by adidaspro View Post
    so if i do not want the energy boost should i stick with methyl 1d? i've never used any type of prohormone so i'm completely in the dark about the products...thanks...
    What are your goals and experince with training, diet, etc....

    We also have some other top notch products that will help you out that aren't pro hormones
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  5. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    If you do plan to go the hormonal route, i beleive MMV2 will be a nice product, its not overly suppressive , the mood boost is nice and you get gains that are very easy to keep.

    Id suggest a simple 4 week cycle with 4 weeks of formadrol Extreme.

    If the NON-hormonal route is where you wanna go we do have Psarm out which is a great product.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  6. New Member
    adidaspro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.56%

    I'm an average weight lifter, nothing to serious but i do work hard not training for anything specific...6'1" 193 lbs and just looking to gain some strength, lean up and put on a little more muscle. I work out 5 days a week and I've never taken any type of supplement other than the average protein glutamine creatine BCAA and NO-Explode for a while which I stopped taking because I started experiecing some anxiety from the caffine...So what would you recommend? PSARM?
  7. New Member
    icanrace's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  187 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    38
    Posts
    173
    Rep Power
    195
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    79.09%

    Formadrol kicks ass!
  8. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well a 4 week run with the New Methyl Masterdrol followed by P.C.T with formadrol extreme and pSARM will be a pretty potent run for added lean body mass and leaning out. pSARM is buy one get one at many online retailers
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  9. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well a 4 week run with the New Methyl Masterdrol followed by P.C.T with formadrol extreme and pSARM will be a pretty potent run for added lean body mass and leaning out. pSARM is buy one get one at many online retailers
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  10. New Member
    adidaspro's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  193 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    93
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    6.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Well a 4 week run with the New Methyl Masterdrol followed by P.C.T with formadrol extreme and pSARM will be a pretty potent run for added lean body mass and leaning out. pSARM is buy one get one at many online retailers
    well what can I expect as far as side effects from the Methyl masterdrol? I'm really excited about the product and will probably buy some this weekend but like i said i don't have any experience with supplements and so i'm just trying to get the pros and cons...so thanks for all the advice!
  11. Board Sponsor
    Distilled Water's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    9,842
    Rep Power
    2485579
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    88.95%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by adidaspro View Post
    well what can I expect as far as side effects from the Methyl masterdrol? I'm really excited about the product and will probably buy some this weekend but like i said i don't have any experience with supplements and so i'm just trying to get the pros and cons...so thanks for all the advice!
    Im comming into week 2 of my MMV2 and M1D. Strength and endurance is up. I was looking a harder but Im fighting off a cold so im a little blured right now. At 6 caps/day my knees are a little creekey so I backed it down to 4/day. My weight is holding steady (before I got sick) and Im cutting so thats a plus. Hopefully gaining LBM while cutting fat.

    You stack would look like this
    Week 1-4: 3-4caps/day MMv2

    Week 5: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 6: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 7: 2 Formadrol Extreme (1am/1pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 8: 1 Formadrol Extreme (1pm) pSARM 4-6caps/day
    Week 9-12: pSARM 4-6caps/day

    pSARM can be split up 2in the morning and 2 pre workout or 1/1/1/1 thru the day with one beeing pre-workout. Some people were haveing trouble with the potency of the Yohimbe & taking more than 1 or 2 at a time. Its something easy to figure out. I myself can take 3 at once and be fine so everyones different.

    MMv2 is great for first time PH use because it is relatively mild compared to other PH and stil gives solid results
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
  12. Board Sponsor
    Aggravated's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,746
    Rep Power
    1503
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    51.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Im comming into week 2 of my MMV2 and M1D. Strength and endurance is up. I was looking a harder but Im fighting off a cold so im a little blured right now. At 6 caps/day my knees are a little creekey so I backed it down to 4/day. My weight is holding steady (before I got sick) and Im cutting so thats a plus. Hopefully gaining LBM while cutting fat.

    You stack would look like this
    Week 1-4: 3-4caps/day MMv2

    Week 5: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 6: 3 Formadrol Extreme (1am/2pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 7: 2 Formadrol Extreme (1am/1pm) pSARM 4caps/day
    Week 8: 1 Formadrol Extreme (1pm) pSARM 4-6caps/day
    Week 9-12: pSARM 4-6caps/day

    pSARM can be split up 2in the morning and 2 pre workout or 1/1/1/1 thru the day with one beeing pre-workout. Some people were haveing trouble with the potency of the Yohimbe & taking more than 1 or 2 at a time. Its something easy to figure out. I myself can take 3 at once and be fine so everyones different.

    MMv2 is great for first time PH use because it is relatively mild compared to other PH and stil gives solid results
    Awesome post Distilled!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natadrol/methyl 1D/Masterdrol Question
    By votum in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-28-2010, 08:21 PM
  2. methyl masterdrol v2 question
    By MikeDank19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
  3. Methyl Masterdrol - Question
    By jjohn in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 01:28 PM
  4. Yet, another Methyl-Test Question.
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-18-2003, 04:26 PM
  5. Yet, ANOTHER methyl-test Question. (noob)
    By thepizmo in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-28-2003, 11:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in