BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Hey never mind I found one-

"As Seen in Muscular Development!
Supplement Performance
By Eric Marchewitz, Founder of LegalGear and LG Sciences

SIRT1 Inhibitor Up-Regulates Androgen Receptor Levels

What if we could increase your response to EVERY cycle of steroids or pro-hormones? What if a product could supercharge any prohormone, prosteroid, illegal anabolic steroid or herbal testosterone booster? With this amazing product, you will both increase every cycle and recover faster from your last cycle?

To say that androgens down regulate androgen receptor levels is darn near heresy in bodybuilding circles. It is cemented in bro-lore that androgens up regulate androgen receptor levels. Unfortunately, as with much of bro-lore, this is simply not true. Let?s just look at the ?anecdotal? evidence that there is no up-regulation of the androgen receptor on or after a cycle of steroids or prohormones. If this phenomenon actually existed, your first cycle would be your worst in the form of gains, you would feel the least side effects of androgen use and you would need a high dose to get results. This is clearly not the case, since the first cycle is usually the best in terms of gains, while on the first cycle one usually takes far less total milligrams and side effects like aggression and sleeplessness are usually the most pronounced. If the androgen receptor up-regulates with steroid use, your first cycle would feel the weakest. Second, you would need to use less steroid or pro-hormone on the second cycle, since the androgen receptor (AR) would be up-regulated, so you could lower your total milligrams per cycle. I don?t know about the guys you hang with, but I have never heard of someone?s cycles getting better and better the less they take! Doesn?t it make sense that like many tissues in the body, receptors will down regulate in response to excessively high levels of an agonist? People don?t routinely start out taking 500 mg of testosterone enthanate a week and 50 mg of dianabol per day on their first cycle, then the next cycle take the same amount and have better results! Steroid users certainly don?t lower their dose of steroids on the second cycle and feel better results. Sure, someone will quote a study using prostate cancer cells and AR up-regulation or some other nonsense, but prostate cells are not muscle cells and cancer cells are not normal cells anyway. It is actually well documented (1,2,3) in the scientific literature that androgenic stimulation in skeletal muscles results in down-regulation of androgen receptor levels over time, which will result in decreased androgenic stimulation of DNA transcription and translation of new skeletal muscle proteins. Anyone who has used steroids or prohormones has inevitably noticed that not only over the long haul but also within a single cycle that androgens seem to lose their effectiveness over time.

The first step that many take to overcome down-regulation is to increase their dosage. While this will work in the short term, eventually receptor levels are down regulated further and ultimately a point of saturation is reached where further increases in dosage do not have an increased positive effect but rather only increased side effects. I remember the first time I ever took a 10 mg tab of LegalGear Methyl 1-Test. I remember being overwhelmed with how ?strong? this androgen felt, however by the time it was banned a year later, I could routinely do 40-50mg cycles without any real side effects. I know first hand how the AR down-regulates in response to specific androgens (many of my esteemed colleagues will disagree, but I do believe that switching to a different androgen each cycle makes a difference, but that is a much different discussion). Many people believe that time off is necessary to ?clean? receptors before starting a new cycle. While the concept of ?cleaning? receptors is flawed, it does seem that a break from androgens helps to restore some of their effectiveness but most know that even after some time off, the response to androgens never seems to be fully regained. We have noticed with other projects that receptor down-regulation can seemingly last ten years or longer and without some external stimulation, the receptors may never recover to their natural levels.

SIRT1 Inhibitors

SIRT1 is an enzyme known as a NAD+-dependant protein deacetylase. SIRT1 binds to the androgen receptor causing deacetylation and reduction in androgen receptor signaling (3). SIRT1 also interferes with co-activator binding to the androgen receptor ? a necessary step in activation of the androgen receptor and DNA binding.

AR resides in an inactive state inside the cell bound by several proteins known as ?corepressors?, one of which is SIRT1, that prevent the AR from becoming activated and entering the cell nucleus

Androgens bind to androgen receptors resulting in receptor activation and release of the co-repressors. The activated ?androgen receptor-hormone complex? (ARC) bind to one another and are then able to enter the nucleus where they recruit ?co-activators?, bind to DNA and initiate the production of new proteins.

SIRT1 inhibitors have been shown in the scientific literature to not only increase androgen induced receptor signaling but also to increase endogenous androgen receptor expression (4).

Another interesting action of SIRT1 is its activation of the forkhead transcription factor FOXO-1, which is implicated in the down-regulation of the insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1) receptor due to decreases in androgen receptor level (5). IGF-1 is one of the proteins that is regulated by the androgen receptor and is a known stimulator of skeletal muscle growth. The down regulation of the IGF-1 receptor reduces the responsiveness of muscle cells to this powerful growth stimulant.

The use of a SIRT1 inhibitor before, during or after a cycle can increase the effectiveness of a cycle, help to prolong the duration of effect of androgens and/or restore androgen receptor levels while preventing the down regulation of IGF-1 receptor levels. As an added benefit, a SIRT1 inhibitor can increase levels of uncoupling protein-2 (UCP2) with a concomitant increase in metabolic rate. A new product called Receptor from LG Sciences is a SIRT1 inhibitor and up-regulates androgen receptor levels and prevents the down regulation of the IGF-1 receptor resulting in increased responsiveness to endogenous or exogenous androgens while increasing metabolic rate through increased levels of UCP2. Using this product will not only improve the impact of your next cycle but can also help recover your receptor levels post-cycle.
Here is a list of the ingredients in RECEPTOR from LG Sciences.

Caprylic Acid ? a naturally occurring compound shown to increase the anabolic effect of androgens (testosterone) by 250%.

Dihydrocoumarin - a compound found in Melilotus officinalis (sweet clover) disrupts heterochromatic silencing and inhibits yeast Sir2p as well as human SIRT1 deacetylase activity

nicotinamide - free nicotinamide binds in a conserved pocket on the SIRT1 enzyme that participates in NAD(+) binding and catalysis resulting in inhibition of the enzyme.

These two ingredients inhibit SIRT1 through different mechanisms. Dihydrocoumarin competes with the active site of the enzyme while nicotinamide competes with the NAD+ binding pocket. This two-pronged approach allows for complete inhibiton of the SIRT1 pathway. This combination of ingredients along with the single SIRT1 inhibition properties are patent pending from Intellectual Wellness, licensed to LG Sciences.

They exist in a base of N-Acetyl-Cystine and Zinc Aspertate which are both shown to be beneficial to bodybuilders. NAC is a natural liver detoxifier and Zinc has been shown to normalize androgen receptor functionality.

Bottom Line

That is pretty heavy on the science, however what this product can do is to actually up-regulate your androgen receptors and ?clean them out? to put it in ?bro-speak?. The cleaning is actually up-regulating of the receptor in an effort to increase the anabolic effect of steroids or pro-hormones from excessive use. The best time to take Receptor is following a cycle of steroids or right before your next cycle or both. "

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I really want to try this stuff. Should be back in stock in a few weeks if anyone was wondering.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Any reviews of this? If it works as claimed I would think to hear more about it.

Though I have not, nor do I plan to use AAS or PH, the concept of receptor boosting intrigues me none the less due to my injury and extended offtime.

If one were to use this in conjunction with a natty-test booster such as P-Sarm, DTH, ect, what would be the result of using it before, during, or after a run of one of those? Or what would be more effective?