product questions

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
1 do u need pct for psarm?
2 receptor, can u please explain this product, and how it works?
3 what efect would psarm have on a woman?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
1) No
2) It increases the amount of receptors.
3) Not really sure, it should have the same anabolic effect. I think it might be really good for women, but I have not yet tested it.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
Is receptor like x factor? and sould it be taken on cycle or off and dos it have any effect on nos like x factor?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
you said no to the question about pSARM needing pct but it recommends 2 weeks of formadrol I believe, can you elaborate on that a bit? Thank you sir.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we want to sell Formadrol. ;)

Seriously, it would be fine to add Formadrol after the cycle to boost up your test levels even further, but it doesn't require PCT. It is PCT...

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Seriously, it would be fine to add Formadrol after the cycle to boost up your test levels even further, but it doesn't require post cycle therapy. It is PCT...
Hell, you have to respect the honesty...

And the bottle only says to use it to increase natural test, but not that's it's needed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

Seriously, it would be fine to add Formadrol after the cycle to boost up your test levels even further, but it doesn't require post cycle therapy. It is PCT...
haha..love the honesty bro

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

:clap2:

I reckon at the end of this, if ya'll haven't gotten sick of my long-ass logs, I'd be more than happy to nab a bottle of that from work. It's the least I can do for getting the opportunity to try pSARM out.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
hey leagal tell u what my mother who is 56 has been pestering me for yrs to find something that would help her get muscular( she is so kool she would help pin me yrs ago when I messed with gear) now she is not a gym rat, but she does her cardio more and more and has started coming with me to the gym to lift. I had mentioned psarm to her and she was interested, now I can say this, if u haven't tested it out on a women, then maybe this is ur chance, but U know what I'm getttin at ( wink wink nudge nudge) hey its ur product, I think its a great idea, and no they wouldn't be for me, I'm thinking of doning a mmv2 pulse cycle and during the off weeks using psarm a thought of mine that would be like a 3 month continuous cycle of sorts any way, It is a good idea.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A 56 year old woman using pSARM? It's not the free bottle, it is just making sure she is safe. We have not tested it on women, it should have very good effects, but there is no way to know how androgenic it is.