Why won't NutraPlanet carry our full line?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why Nutraplanet won't carry our full line of products. Also, they have us listed as LegalGear, which isn't correct. Does anyone know the people over there?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am not sure why Nutraplanet won't carry our full line of products. Also, they have us listed as LegalGear, which isn't correct. Does anyone know the people over there?
You need to contact Sam/Stryder in a pm and see what he can do. He owns NP.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did, but maybe I don't have his proper info. If you know him, can you mention it to him please?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want pictures of Aggravated in the bear suit, first.

Let me pass on the info to Sam for you.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want pictures of Aggravated in the bear suit, first.

Let me pass on the info to Sam for you.
Are you kidding me? I just want the bearsuit! You can have all the pics you want :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finaly the truth comes out about you Ryan!!!! :sick: :lol:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
...wow

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I have an old rooster costume from a few years back...wanna borrow it? Nothing like a 6ft c*ck standing in the road.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you kidding me? I just want the bearsuit! You can have all the pics you want :)
I think i just threw up in my mouth a little:blink: .........hahahaha

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*Pounds chest* Will do!!
Kong is among us.......Nutra will surrender in anticipated fear lol. I'd love to see your full line of products at the planet imho! :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kong is among us.......Nutra will surrender in anticipated fear lol. I'd love to see your full line of products at the planet imho! :)
Hahah.. Yea id like to as well. Hopefully we can get this going as i know we have some nice stuff EVERYONE could use in the next few months!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sam has been a great customer for years. Hopefully we can get everything up and running here in the next few days!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sam has been a great customer for years. Hopefully we can get everything up and running here in the next few days!
Sounds great!:thumbsup:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We are working with LG Sciences on getting the entire line up on the site with current information...be on the lookout for some nice sales for AM members ;)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are working with LG Sciences on getting the entire line up on the site with current information...be on the lookout for some nice sales for AM members ;)
Now THATS what im talkin about!!!! Thanks Sam! :twisted::bb3:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hell, I'm always on the lookout!
:twisted:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice sam! As usual Nutra Rocks!! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yes godfather, stock the lg line. i hate having to buy from other sites. been a loyal nutra customer for a long while, would really like to get lg stuff here.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
yes godfather, stock the lg line. i hate having to buy from other sites. been a loyal nutra customer for a long while, would really like to get lg stuff here.
Agreed, please pick up the full line.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have ordered mmv2 4 times from another place, bout time.:yo:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Great Job Sam and NUTRAPLANET!!!!!

You guys are never out done!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know :( In reality it is just a couple months away! :thumbsup: Then Nutra can bring you the great deals they offer!
i am a buyer/user of lg products, have used them on several occasions. even beta tested t-911-thanks for the opportunity 3clipse. but i have serious reservations about a company that makes exclusive deals with a known rip-off like gnc. whats up with that? i could maybe see vitamin shoppe, but gnc?

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i am a buyer/user of lg products, have used them on several occasions. even beta tested t-911-thanks for the opportunity 3clipse. but i have serious reservations about a company that makes exclusive deals with a known rip-off like gnc. whats up with that? i could maybe see vitamin shoppe, but gnc?
Welcome to the world of marketing! A move like that benefits a company, because we can place the product right in the face of a consumer. If we did not do this, it would take far greater time to spread word of the product to everyone. The majority of our customers do not come from these boards, they come from the GNCs and Vitamin Shoppes. Of course we want to take advantage of their superior sales staff! We let them push the product for a few months, and then release it to the online retailers.

If you have a problem with buying from GNC, then use the coupon codes and the contests as a way to get the product until it is available else where.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to the world of marketing! A move like that benefits a company, because we can place the product right in the face of a consumer. If we did not do this, it would take far greater time to spread word of the product to everyone. The majority of our customers do not come from these boards, they come from the GNCs and Vitamin Shoppes. Of course we want to take advantage of their superior sales staff! We let them push the product for a few months, and then release it to the online retailers.

If you have a problem with buying from GNC, then use the coupon codes and the contests as a way to get the product until it is available else where.
i have to quote you on that one did you say gnc's 'superior sales staff'? :toofunny: