The Arnold

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
Are you guys going to have a booth there again this year? If so, will you have product for sale?

:squat:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes and Yes!

We are also having an after party with DJ Mellie Mel performing...

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to check you guys out there.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure how many passes we will have to the after party, hit me up at the Arnold. (Eric)

tattoopierced1

I'm bringing a crew up, but dont know if I'll be able to attend any parties on Saturday night depending on if I get UFC tix...

Jim Cordova (WNBF 2007 Mr. Universe) is coming up with me as well as my boxing coach Travis Way.

Friday night we plan on going out though.. so Columbus, watch out!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm bringing a crew up, but dont know if I'll be able to attend any parties on Saturday night depending on if I get UFC tix...

Jim Cordova (WNBF 2007 Mr. Universe) is coming up with me as well as my boxing coach Travis Way.

Friday night we plan on going out though.. so Columbus, watch out!
UFC huh that would be a good time! I'll be on the lookout to meet you . It will be harder with us wandering around:(

tattoopierced1

UFC huh that would be a good time! I'll be on the lookout to meet you . It will be harder with us wandering around:(
You cant miss me.. I'm usually taller than 99% of the people there... I'm great at navigating crowds.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You guys WILL NOT miss me! I will be dressing up as "Sarmie", the friendly pSARM bear!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is the running joke around the office...we need someone to dress as our new mascot, Sarmie, the pSARM bear. Aggravated volunteered!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sure not to miss him then, although I would feel funny talking to a bear:)

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I'm sure you won't remember me E (I stopped by last year and talked to ya) but I'll be by to say hi and pick up a bottle of Formadrol.
Formadrol= the best pct for today's ph's / ps's imo

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sure not to miss him then, although I would feel funny talking to a bear:)

You would feel funny talking to a bear?

I find that hard to believe having seen Dsades previous avatar, we kindly refer to as the wooly days :)

CROWLER

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You would feel funny talking to a bear?CROWLER
I find that hard to believe having seen Dsades previous avatar, we kindly refer to as the wooly days :)

Oh Well I don't talk to him, so we just type on the internet together. So I still mantain the illusion that its not happening:)

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to replace that picture of you and Pat with you and I. ;) Actually make that you, me and Sarmie...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol It will be my only pic of me with a guy in a bear suit!!

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I want to replace that picture of you and Pat with you and I. ;) Actually make that you, me and Sarmie...

do you guys have any new t-shirt designs out? I have my old white ones wore out!

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
do you guys have any new t-shirt designs out? I have my old white ones wore out!
I do rememeber you for sure. We have the basic old T's. I will see if we can get some new ones for the Arnold. I am thinking about bringing back "Kick Me In The Jimmy"

icanrace

icanrace

Awards
I do rememeber you for sure. We have the basic old T's. I will see if we can get some new ones for the Arnold. I am thinking about bringing back "Kick Me In The Jimmy"

that would be awesome! I will see you there for sure! :bruce1:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nice, I want to see one of those lol.