Lipoburn

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was wondering how much "space" is left in the carrier for lipoburn. Its common with lipoderm or other transdermals to spike them with additional synergistic agents. For instance, I have a bit of rasberry ketones handy, and I think some yohimbe too. Any idea how much in g I could add to the 8oz lipoburn?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill try and find a definatey answer but i have RK's as well and was thinkin of adding it to the TD. In my eyes i think there should be plenty of room, all that TD with only 2 prods in there? Yea i think there should be np packin those bad boys in there!

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just dropped some clen in mine. I'll be trying it soon.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cool. I'm thinking more of solids, whether resveratrol or 7-oxo or something else for cort control

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You should be able to get a fair amount. With dermals, more is not better. I would disolve my ingredients in some alcohol and mix it into lipoburn...

good additions:
Yohimbine
Caffeine
7-OXO

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
does lipoburn have any sort of a stim effect?

... my heart freaks on stims :(

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should be able to get a fair amount. With dermals, more is not better. I would disolve my ingredients in some alcohol and mix it into lipoburn...

good additions:
Yohimbine
Caffeine
7-OXO
I was just about to come in and say to have some extra solvent (DMSO, isoprop, etc) handy in case solution crashes.

I just wanted to stop in and say the amount of "space" (as we're calling it) is based on a number of other factors such as what the solute is, what the solvent is, and what other things are already dissolved in solution. Your best bet if you're intending to "customize" carriers and actives is to have some extra carrier around so if you "push the limits", you don't just have wasted actives sitting at the bottom of a bottle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just about to come in and say to have some extra solvent (DMSO, isoprop, etc) handy in case solution crashes.

I just wanted to stop in and say the amount of "space" (as we're calling it) is based on a number of other factors such as what the solute is, what the solvent is, and what other things are already dissolved in solution. Your best bet if you're intending to "customize" carriers and actives is to have some extra carrier around so if you "push the limits", you don't just have wasted actives sitting at the bottom of a bottle.
As a funny thought, what does liquid clen usually come in? ethanol? isopropyl?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd hope for the sake of your health it comes in ethanol.

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd certainly hope it comes in water, folks. With flavoring, and sometimes about 1% ethanol, IF the quality of the raws requires that. If you're making it with more solvent, you're making some nasty stuff.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No sir. I do my 2nd dose around 8pm and I sleep like a baby
I work out around 7:15pm EST. I have noticed that Cold Fusion EX doesn't keep me all hyped up and I am actually able to fall asleep when I lay down. Good stuff.