Lipoburn

  1. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Lipoburn


    I was wondering how much "space" is left in the carrier for lipoburn. Its common with lipoderm or other transdermals to spike them with additional synergistic agents. For instance, I have a bit of rasberry ketones handy, and I think some yohimbe too. Any idea how much in g I could add to the 8oz lipoburn?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum


  2. Ill try and find a definatey answer but i have RK's as well and was thinkin of adding it to the TD. In my eyes i think there should be plenty of room, all that TD with only 2 prods in there? Yea i think there should be np packin those bad boys in there!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  3. Just dropped some clen in mine. I'll be trying it soon.
    •   
       

  4. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    cool. I'm thinking more of solids, whether resveratrol or 7-oxo or something else for cort control
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  5. You should be able to get a fair amount. With dermals, more is not better. I would disolve my ingredients in some alcohol and mix it into lipoburn...

    good additions:
    Yohimbine
    Caffeine
    7-OXO

  6. does lipoburn have any sort of a stim effect?

    ... my heart freaks on stims

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    does lipoburn have any sort of a stim effect?

    ... my heart freaks on stims

    Nope no stim effects bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LegalGear View Post
    You should be able to get a fair amount. With dermals, more is not better. I would disolve my ingredients in some alcohol and mix it into lipoburn...

    good additions:
    Yohimbine
    Caffeine
    7-OXO
    I was just about to come in and say to have some extra solvent (DMSO, isoprop, etc) handy in case solution crashes.

    I just wanted to stop in and say the amount of "space" (as we're calling it) is based on a number of other factors such as what the solute is, what the solvent is, and what other things are already dissolved in solution. Your best bet if you're intending to "customize" carriers and actives is to have some extra carrier around so if you "push the limits", you don't just have wasted actives sitting at the bottom of a bottle.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Nope no stim effects bro!
    Wonderful and thanks!
  10. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    I was just about to come in and say to have some extra solvent (DMSO, isoprop, etc) handy in case solution crashes.

    I just wanted to stop in and say the amount of "space" (as we're calling it) is based on a number of other factors such as what the solute is, what the solvent is, and what other things are already dissolved in solution. Your best bet if you're intending to "customize" carriers and actives is to have some extra carrier around so if you "push the limits", you don't just have wasted actives sitting at the bottom of a bottle.
    As a funny thought, what does liquid clen usually come in? ethanol? isopropyl?
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  11. I'd hope for the sake of your health it comes in ethanol.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    Wonderful and thanks!

    Anytime bro!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  13. I'd certainly hope it comes in water, folks. With flavoring, and sometimes about 1% ethanol, IF the quality of the raws requires that. If you're making it with more solvent, you're making some nasty stuff.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    does lipoburn have any sort of a stim effect?

    ... my heart freaks on stims
    No sir. I do my 2nd dose around 8pm and I sleep like a baby
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    No sir. I do my 2nd dose around 8pm and I sleep like a baby
    I work out around 7:15pm EST. I have noticed that Cold Fusion EX doesn't keep me all hyped up and I am actually able to fall asleep when I lay down. Good stuff.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. lipoburn
    By warren in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:42 PM
  2. Legal Gear LipoBurn Log
    By GhostfaceKillah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 06-02-2009, 10:01 PM
  3. lipoburn
    By warren in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 12:33 PM
  4. a few newb LipoBurn questions
    By alexoc949 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 08:11 PM
  5. LipoBurn Question
    By pmiller383 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-19-2008, 11:20 AM
Log in
Log in