Speed

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Anyone try it? Any good? I was thinking of giving it a run when I cut.. always wondered about it but never heard anything about it really.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone try it? Any good? I was thinking of giving it a run when I cut.. always wondered about it but never heard anything about it really.
Ive used it myself before i even became an LG rep and was pleased with the stim effect. Not overly crazy, just enough to get ya going though!

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Nice, thanks for the input! I think I'll have to try this out sometime.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LG just sent me a bottle of SPEED, so I'll get a review up soon.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just popped 2 caps of speed right now and liking the focus and SPEED im feelin, not to crazy, just right! :twisted:

wrasslin116

wrasslin116

Awards
  • Established
Yeah good idea.. I really want to give it a try so samples would be great.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We had 50,000 samples and they were totally wasted with one of our distributors...

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
I've used and enjoyed LG Speed, one cap is a mild 'pick-me-up', two caps is a good 'shot in the arm', three, well three is what you take when your girl dumped you, and your dog died..and its leg day and you really need to light a fire under your ass.:squat:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used and enjoyed LG Speed, one cap is a mild 'pick-me-up', two caps is a good 'shot in the arm', three, well three is what you take when your girl dumped you, and your dog died..and its leg day and you really need to light a fire under your ass.:squat:
Hahaha what a great description!!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
WOW! That is one badass description! Thank you for the positive feedback!