Public Thank You to LG Sciences

tattoopierced1

I come home today and find a rather large box sitting outside of my doorstep, and to my surprise it was a box from LG Sciences. I opened it up and found 2 containers of Cold Fusion EX and a bottle of NO Infuse. I just wanted to publicly say thank you for sending these out, and a big congratulations to the AM members that got the rep positions. Thank you again, and welcome to AM!

:box:

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I come home today and find a rather large box sitting outside of my doorstep, and to my surprise it was a box from LG Sciences. I opened it up and found 2 containers of Cold Fusion EX and a bottle of NO Infuse. I just wanted to publicly say thank you for sending these out, and a big congratulations to the AM members that got the rep positions. Thank you again, and welcome to AM!

:box:
You are welcome bro! Glad you are able to give our products a try. We look forward to your feedback in the future. :thumbsup:

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I also received a similar box today and would like to thank LG, I will log these items eventually. You Guys Rock

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
niiiiiice, i wonder when i'll get mine...

am i correct that LG is sending Cold Fusion to ppl that applied for the board rep positions?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Enjoy it guys and most definately leave a review! We like to know how our supps are doin with the customers!

thahotboy

thahotboy

Awards
  • Established
I have applied to, but Im in canada.... I wonder if I can get anything ? would Love to try Cold fusion !

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have applied to, but Im in canada.... I wonder if I can get anything ? would Love to try Cold fusion !
Seing what i can do maybe if you are able to log it ill see if i can get you some cold fusion to test for us!

tattoopierced1

Just tried out the NO Infuse, I really like it. I sprayed some on my chest and went and started my hypertrophy day, everything was as normal... 100lb db x 10, and after my first set I had a massive amount of bloodflow in my chest, I never get this pumped after just 1 set. Finished up 2 more sets of 10 and I was busting through my tank top. Rest of the workout was fantastic.. cant wait to try it on my arms...

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
received my box of goodies today!! full tub of Cold Infusion (tastes AMAZING) and 2 t-shirts!!

THANKS LG!!!

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
I've used cold fusion ex b4 and thought it was great, I have also used the no infuse and threw in like 10grams of good ol 4ad in there to make a kind of Sytenhance.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well, I must say that I'm rather jealous of those of you who are getting your hands on these LG goodies.

But, how does one apply to become a rep!? I've been trying to figure this out. :think:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well, I must say that I'm rather jealous of those of you who are getting your hands on these LG goodies.

But, how does one apply to become a rep!? I've been trying to figure this out. :think:
they ask a week ago or so for ppl to PM LG to let them know u were interestest....then they combed through everyones old threads and they picked a couple ppl from that....u cant apply anymore

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
niiiiiice, i wonder when i'll get mine...

am i correct that LG is sending Cold Fusion to ppl that applied for the board rep positions?

They were asking for rep positions??? I wish I could have got in on that one.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
speaking of logs...are you planning on having people log methyl masterdrol? ive really been looking into that product recently.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you didn't get your stuff, let me know! Thanks for the feedback!

E

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
if your willing to send some, even though i didn't apply, id gladly receive :)