What is the best pro-hormone for the average user?

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    So 1-androsterone is better than Ergopharms 1-AD?
    How high is the convesation rate to 1-test, because it has to convert in two steps, but he original 1-Ad only had to do one step! Is Advanced Muscle Sciences 1-Androsterone the best Prohormon on the market?
    IDK, go ask them seeing how it's thier product.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. I think the LG post is a top post, it is all so self explanatory. All of these supps are not for the casual novice lifter. Always make a informed choice and applies to anything in life.
    AZZA
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by mcgeier View Post
    So 1-androsterone is better than Ergopharms 1-AD?
    How high is the convesation rate to 1-test, because it has to convert in two steps, but he original 1-Ad only had to do one step! Is Advanced Muscle Sciences 1-Androsterone the best Prohormon on the market?
    Same thing...1-Androsterone is the same thing as their 1-Androstenolone or whatever they are calling it...

I think the 1-ene prohormones are probably the most potent on the market today that are real prohormones.

4. I'm planning an Epi/MMv2 run soon. just need to pick up the MMv2 @ nutra!
    My main question is about the chemical conversion of both products together?

them both being epi
    epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

sure it would seem to have great synergy?
    granted one is a ds vs. ph what really is the difference on the conversion process and how it binds to receptors, maybe competing or maybe one not being as affective if taken solo due to this?

Not really sure how to get the question out. any help here?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    I'm planning an Epi/MMv2 run soon. just need to pick up the MMv2 @ nutra!
    My main question is about the chemical conversion of both products together?

them both being epi
    epihydroxyetioallocholan-17-one
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

sure it would seem to have great synergy?
    granted one is a ds vs. ph what really is the difference on the conversion process and how it binds to receptors, maybe competing or maybe one not being as affective if taken solo due to this?

Not really sure how to get the question out. any help here?

2 different products bro. Epi never put mass on me nor did MMV2, both are dry and great for strength.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

6. Well, i will admit. I put on 17lbs from an epi/prop. run last spring. so i'm hoping that the mmv2 will be a bit dryer and the epi does the same for me. Don't tell me why but havoc for me felt dry but I looked wet!

7. Legal Gear,

What would you recommend for the PCT after running the ultimate mass stack(1-AD + 4-AD)?

Also, I searched all over for the article you mentioned was coming next for pro hormone doses. Where can I find it?

Thanks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Well, i will admit. I put on 17lbs from an epi/prop. run last spring. so i'm hoping that the mmv2 will be a bit dryer and the epi does the same for me. [b]Don't tell me why but havoc for me felt dry but I looked wet![b]
    I know right! I like Havoc, and bought another at the new yrs NP sale, but I had moon face while on it (watery, round face) and I held a fair amount of water, like a film over my whole body. In the end I did gain 10lbs, of which I held onto about 6 after I lost all the water. While on cycle I could count on more reps or slightly more weights used from week to week.

Im very excited for an M1D, MMv2 cycle in a few week!!!
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!

9. Its getting closer and closer for me on this run! Been dealin with all kind of issues but still liftin and fightin! Can't wait to try out the mmv2!
    How much yohimbe is in a cap vs. One scoop of jacked does anyone know the cap or caps it might be equivalent to? I know one is USP labs but I sure can tell when ive taken jacked!

10. I am not sure if I should have started a new thread, but this one seems appropriate since I would consider my self an average user.

I have been lifting weights for at least ten years now; however, I lifted a lot more frequently during college. As my job requires me to travel a lot and work 80 - 100 hours some weeks, I do not have as much time to work out as much as I would like.

In the past, I have historically just taken creatine and protein supplements. Occasionally, I have tried other products such as NO-Xplode, but nothing too hardcore. Back in November, a buddy of mine who is really into bodybuilding gave me a bottle of Epistane as he said it worked great for him. Unfortunately, I did not ask enough questions or do enough research. Since November, I have only used it when I would work out, which may have only been a day or two a week. Even then, I typically only took 20mg.

That finally brings me to my question. Due to the current economic environment, my job has slowed down, so I am getting to the gym five days a week. I have spent the past few days reading a lot of information on this board and I am looking to start a cycle of prohormones. Given my lack of truly cycling Epistane, do I need to have a PCT or do I need to take any time off before starting a cycle? I ask on this forum because based on reading a lot of information, it sounds like Methyl 1-D may be a great choice for a beginning cycle. Plus, the LG guys on this board seem to provide invaluable, unbiased information and research.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

11. Yes, LG's MMv2. or M1D are both good for beginners. just get you some formadrol extreme and possibly some PSarm for PCT

12. Thanks! That is what I have gathered from reading these boards. But do you think it is safe to start on M1D (prior to using PCT) now since my use of Epistane was sporadic at best?

Quote Originally Posted by Bravoboy View Post
    Yes, LG's MMv2. or M1D are both good for beginners. just get you some formadrol extreme and possibly some PSarm for PCT

13. How do you think a M1D/Epistane stack would go?

14. Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post
    How do you think a M1D/Epistane stack would go?
    follows the basic stacking a wet and a dry, or as Dave Pulumbo calls it 1+1=3

what im saying is the two would stack very well, Im thinking about stacking havoc and m1d myself.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BBR View Post
    How do you think a M1D/Epistane stack would go?
    I think they would go great together. wouldn't have too much to worry about as far as toxicity and you should get some very maintainable gains.

16. Im looking to do a stack of 1-Androsterone + 5aEpiAndrosterone for some good strength gains..i already have the sized at 208 and 8% bf, but i want to get stronger and maybe cut the bf down to around 5 or 6...anyone know of two good products to stack that fit the stack i want to run?? help would be great lol

17. I want to stack 1-andro with either Liquid Masterdrol or MMV2. First, is their a difference between LM and MMV2, and which would you recommend? And second, what dosing would be best for a six week cycle?

thanks

This will be my third cycle with LG products. Great stuff!

18. What about a stack of 1-Androsterone & Methyl Masterdrol V2? Would this be a good stack and what should I use for PCT?

19. Quote Originally Posted by stugats View Post
    What about a stack of 1-Androsterone & Methyl Masterdrol V2? Would this be a good stack and what should I use for PCT?
    that would be a great stack. just go with Prim.Performance's PCT stack.

20. From reading the intial post, and other research it seems that a good cutting stack would be Methyl Masterdrol V2 or Liquid Masterdrol and 11-OXO?

I am 39 years old, weigh 190lbs and have been lifting off and on for the last 10+ years but have been very consistent for the last 3 years. Looking to cut while at least maintain if not gain a little lean mass. My diet, cardio and training are on target but I have been having a difficult time getting that last little bit of fat around the lower abs off.

Any recommendations for dosage, cycle would be appreciated.

21. well, theres tons of options. depending on your bodyfat% you could go with napalm and MMv2 and levi reloaded. that would be great.

22. Body Fat is around 11% based on a caliper (never super accurate). I like the idea of Napalm, I have never tried a topical product. I have heard and read mixed reviews on topical products. Any others have thoughts regarding this?

23. Quote Originally Posted by skidn View Post
    Body Fat is around 11% based on a caliper (never super accurate). I like the idea of Napalm, I have never tried a topical product. I have heard and read mixed reviews on topical products. Any others have thoughts regarding this?
    our Lipo Burn has one of the main actives from Napalm, lasts longer and actually has been preferred by some who are affiliated with neither company. Rosie from Applied Nut compared the two a few months back.

24. what supp contains 19NorAndrosterone

25. Decavol I think
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What the best pro hormones or sarms right now?
    By deividloko in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-07-2017, 01:13 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 02:25 PM
  3. What's the best pro-hormone to gain mass?
    By JockoJohnson in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 08:40 PM
  4. Is there a Pro-hormone for cutting?
    By bert4332 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
  5. The best Protien Bar for the buck?
    By bpdaddy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 09:22 PM