Science Debates - I am glad to be on AM

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am open to discussing the science of all of our products. I am so glad to be on AM!

My discussions on bb.com went like this:

LG: Here is my theory (present theory)...here is why it works(present data)...it is open to discussion.

PA: You are wrong LG, I am a chemist, you know nothing.

Crowd:Gee PA schooled LG again! Way to go PA! You rock dude.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am open to discussing the science of all of our products. I am so glad to be on AM!

LG: Here is my theory (present theory)...here is why it works(present data)...it is open to discussion.

One reason why you couldn't pay me to Rep on that board!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Now, now, let the BB.com talk stay at BB.com.

And I am always right (righter than PA, in fact) because the ban button is like..right heeere..x. :twisted:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ban button or Ban stick?

Regardless, now that LG is here, maybe my mind can be changed... Welcome to AM!

Now, now, let the BB.com talk stay at BB.com.

And I am always right (righter than PA, in fact) because the ban button is like..right heeere..x. :twisted:

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ban button or Ban stick?

Regardless, now that LG is here, maybe my mind can be changed... Welcome to AM!
I am just curious. Name one shady thing about our company that isn't just part of business?

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
My problem with LG stems from about 2 years ago... I will not go in to details... I'm trying to forgive and forget. Like I said, Welcome!

I am just curious. Name one shady thing about our company that isn't just part of business?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I want to hear it. Just send me a PM. I am curious...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even when PA was posting here, the overall tone here was much more split, less jock riders :) I kind of miss it, he would bring up interesting things sometimes, even if it generally led to drama in the end.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drama and a LOCK. But I did, however, enjoy some of his post, when he wasn't being soooo arrogant.

Even when PA was posting here, the overall tone here was much more split, less jock riders :) I kind of miss it, he would bring up interesting things sometimes, even if it generally led to drama in the end.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I happen to like Pat, but he is really arrogant and never admits he is wrong (unlike me).

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL, that's PA. He can be an arrogant, passive aggressive little SOB. :D

From my experience, debates can more easily be resolved when done privately where he doesn't have any backup. IMHO, the utter lack of professionalism that goes with this industry and (more specifically) the discussions on that forum disgusts me. Then again, the topics of discussion in their general chat forums are pretty gross too. :p

In any event, I hope you find AM to be a much more accomodating board. Out of all the major boards, AM's definitely one of my fav's.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I just ran this thread under the mass spec, and it's a different compound than LG is claiming.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I just ran this thread under the mass spec, and it's a different compound than LG is claiming.
How do we know you didn't tamper with the thread first?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you need to run gas chromatography as well and compare your curves with a control.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
What utter BS..every chemist I know says that this thread can't be used in a Mass Spec(ulation) because it will react with 02 before even being put into the tubes. Any fool knows you have to use basic Ionic Cross Reactive Valence Sequencing performed by a Hindu shaman with a degree in Existential Chemical Analysis..and I just happen to have a letter from one riiiiiight here stating you are all wrong.:study:

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Any fool knows you have to use basic Ionic Cross Reactive Valence Sequencing performed by a Hindu shaman with a degree in Existential Chemical Analysis..
Im a Hindu Shaman, please send bottles of all products to me for testing :)

Welcome LG!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
hindu Shaman, batman.....I can see where you might get these two mixed up :p

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I happen to really like and respect Pat, but he acts like he knows everything, which he doesn't. I freely admit I don't know everything. We employ a chemist (full time) and a pharmacologist (part time) which is expensive but worth it. Both came from pharmaceutical companies.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah this thread is to funny. The only mass speculation i see is the fact that i need more mass!!! This means more MMv2 for me! :twisted: