Liquid Masterdrol

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
More than happy to Distilled :)
It's a long read, and pretty wordy, but ill try to compact it some, again, this is taken from the higher 'ups' of LG Science hiearchy:

Steroids like Proviron, Masteron and Anavar are androstanes and have the same skeletal structure as our new Liquid Masterdrol and they have the exact same molecular weight skeleton. This is why we chose androstane to be our horse and Ester with Methyl Block™ to be our delivery system, like we did with 17aa - Methyl 1-Test, Methyl 1-P and Masterdrol V2.

THE SCIENCE

The effect of Androstanes
In looking at the literature, you find that many androstane based steroids are usually deactivated in muscle, which is why you can’t just buy any product thrown together without the HEAVY science behind it. Proviron solves this problem by methylating the 1 postion, Masteron solves this issue by methylating the 2 position as did the old Methyl Masterdrol. What did this teach us? If you can prolong the half life of the androstane skeleton, stabilize the 3 position and give an effective dose, you can get the SAME results which is pretty damn cool. You need a good dose of androstane ester, but that’s why we gave you 300mg per serving more than 3X any other prohormone EVER made. How does it work?

First, the ester protects the molecule and VASTLY increases it’s half life in the body by being metabolized more slowly by esterase. Which also blocks 3bHSD in the liver. Longer half life is the secret of Methyl steroids and makes Liquid Masterdrol so potent and effective. We were not satisfied there though, we then added our Methyl Block technology that boosts half life even further and adds potency by blocking liver destruction, sufatase and glucoronidase enzymes along with upregulating 3bHSD to convert more of the base prohormone into an active steroid. Combined, Methyl Block and Ester make for ONE HELL OF A PRODUCT that we can be proud to call Masterdrol!

Kick back and let me explain why Liquid Masterdrol is the most advanced product of its kind and why the people that doubted the AMAZING LG Sciences, get the proverbial SMACKDOWN once again in the science department.

Big Myth #1 “The liver destroys prohormones”….WRONG!
I don’t blame you, I believed it too. “They” told us “The liver is the enemy…the first pass metabolism is what destroys prohormones and converts them into useless metabolites vs. active prohormones.” Remember? We have all read how Testosterone orally is ineffective because of the liver destroying it… In fact some people tell you to drink grapefruit juice or take some useless grapefruit extract to deactivate the liver enzymes, so a few precious milligrams of ACTIVE hormone can get through. Oh, they also came up with this BULL**** lymphatic delivery crap too, that we all bought into as a way to increase the bioavailability of hormones.

What if I could show you how our ANDROSTANE derivatives in Liquid Mastrdrol actually get converted to STENELONE derivitives in the stomach and that the STOMACH and INTESTINE are actually what causes the problems with old prohormones, not the liver? Also I am going to show you how we used turned those findings into a system that works in reverse. What used to disable the old prohormones is the same system we use to ACTIVATE our ANDROSTANES. I am about to do just that for you!

It’s not the liver that causes the issues it’s the “gut” or intestinal systems!

Testosterone metabolism by the rat gastrointestinal tract, in vitro and in vivo.
Farthing MJ,
Vinson GP,
Edwards CR,
Dawson AM.
We have shown previously that the capacity of the jejunal mucosa to oxidise testosterone to the weaker androgen, androstenedione, by the enzyme 17 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase (17 beta-HSD), is considerable. The present study extends these earlier observations by measuring 17 beta-HSD activity in different regions of the gastrointestinal tract, by investigating the potential for testosterone metabolism by slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum, and estimating the contribution of intestinal testosterone metabolites to circulating levels of plasma androgens, by portal vein sampling in the rat, in vivo. 17 beta-HSD activity in homogenates of gastric and duodenal mucosa was significantly higher than that in jejunum, and was also present in ileum and colon.

In addition to androstenedione, slices and everted sacs of rat jejunum produced various metabolites, one of which was probably dihydrotestosterone. It was not, however, a major metabolite in vivo. It is suggested that 5 alpha-reduction may be favoured in vitro by a lower oxidation-reduction potential resulting from tissue anoxia. The major portal vein metabolite was androstenedione, the same major metabolite produced by mucosal homogenates. We conclude that oxidation of testosterone is the major metabolic pathway in intestinal mucosa and the capacity of the gastrointestinal tract to reduce the potency of testosterone is considerable. Our findings suggest that the gut, rather than the liver, is responsible for the failure of oral testosterone to provide effective androgen replacement therapy. The qualitative difference in testosterone metabolism between in vitro and in vivo preparations emphasises the need for caution in the interpretation of similar in vitro experiments.

What if we show you how by doing the OPPOSITE of what the “experts” told you, you could get more ACTIVE HORMONES in your body??? IMPOSSIBLE? To quote Kramer from Seinfeld “is it so possible that I just blew your mind?”

So, the “so called” experts tell us we need to find better ways of making WRONG hormones more active, when actually we can feed the RIGHT hormones into the body and let it take its own natural course of conversion to PURE ACTIVE ANABOLICS!

THE FACTS

Liquid Masterdrol’s end hormone Stenelone is 400% more anabolic than testosterone!

If you take the “old school” prohormone products, you got very little active in the muscle, where active is defined as something that builds muscle (3-one, 17b-ol steroids):

Oral Stenelone (illegal active steroid) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanedione (inactive prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Androsterone (inactive prohormone)

Oral Androstanedione (illegal inactive prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Stenelone (active steroid) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3bHSD) = Androstanediol (inactive prohormone)

Oral Androstanediol (illegal inactive prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androsterone (inactive prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Androstanedione (inactive prohormone)

So, you can see that with the prohormones of old, you get INACTIVE hormones in the muscle no matter what path you take, EXCEPT for Liquid Masterdrol’s Androstane ester:

Liquid Masterdrol Androstane Ester (DSHEA compliant prohormone) + Gut Enzymes (17bHSD) = Androstanediol (prohormone) + Liver/Muscle Enzymes (3a/3bHSD) = Stenelone (ACTIVE STEROID)

Stenelone is 400% more anabolic than Testosterone!

ONLY Stenelone Builds Muscle and is 400% more anabolic than Testosterone! The only way to get STENELONE in the muscle is with Liquid Masterdrol! Yet again we lay the smack down on the competition.

THIS IS THE SECRET BEHIND THE 'NEW' LIQUID MASTERDROL

I hope this wasn’t too complicated, but I wanted to show you how we OUTSMART them again with our Androstane and give you EXACTLY what you want in a supplement, something that works! The people you “thought” were the experts are working off the old theories from 8-10 years ago and that is why we have dominated the prohormone market for over 3 years!

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
you too huh? :) I wanna be 205 before i lean up, that will be almost 2 years of bulking, and i want to recomp so i keep as much of that hard earned muscle as I can. I think our products can guarentee that :bb2:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you too huh? :) I wanna be 205 before i lean up, that will be almost 2 years of bulking, and i want to recomp so i keep as much of that hard earned muscle as I can. I think our products can guarentee that :bb2:
yea I'd like to be a lean 205 by the end of summer. I plan on running the Liquid Masterdrol at 1 serving pre-workout. You suggest anything else to add in that nature?

O and I'll do 2 weeks receptor pre and the 1st two weeks of the cycle.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Quick Q....how come when I google stenelone only liquid masterdrol comes up. Have there been no other published studies on it or ......?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Typo on my part. I wrote that late one night, the one on our web site has the proper spelling. Stanolone...

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
Stanolone = DHT.

400% more anabolic than testosterone? I've seen numbers more like 60-200%.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Realisticly numbers are meaningless. 1-test was supposed to be700% more anabolic than test. Anyone who ran 1-test cyp can tell you no way... Marketing is part of this business, sorry...

lgkitfox

lgkitfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
It comes down to alot of factors; some being the user, lots being the product so results are going to vary - theres nothing like trying for yourself to prove or disprove numbers that are thrown around the netscape nowadays!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the clarification guys....so results should be similar to that of the ergo-max, phera-plex genre?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess this would be a bad choice for people prone to MPB.....good thing I am not.....might pick up some to store.....can you freeze this without any damage to it?...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I guess this would be a bad choice for people prone to MPB.....good thing I am not.....might pick up some to store.....can you freeze this without any damage to it?...

Id go with Methyl Masterdrol v2, new and improved same product and in caps. So you could freeze it and not have it ben a problem i dont think.

kruzedgar

kruzedgar

Awards
Sorry to be dumb but is liquid masterdrol a methylated compound? I couldn't work out for sure as the active on the label mentions nothing like 17a-methyl etc etc but you call some of your processes methyl type names?

Also what type of gains do people get with this?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So does that mean that it is easy on liver and lipids?
It should by all means NOT be liver toxic like a 17aa steroid.

The type of gains one should expect from a cycle 4-6 weeks of liquid masterdrol or MMv2 should be anywhere from 4-7 lbs of LBM and a reduction in BF. Now this is not what everyone will gain but this is what ive read and what people seem to report on an average. Some more, some less. Some just tighten up, harden up, and cut some with some strength thrown in.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well Liquid masterdrol is an Androstane, much like anavar, proviron, and masteron. Most of which harden you up, dry you up, and give you a nice boost for your workout. Im not exactly sure of the science, ill see what i can dig up for you, but i do know that many people report a decrease in BF % with liquid masterdrol and the like.

I myself beleive its the metabolic activity the androstanes have in the muscle tissue, i could be way off base but ill get an answer for you!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since it coverts to DHT this would probly potentiate or cause problems, so if you were to run it id definately keep and eye on the hairline.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Well Liquid masterdrol is an Androstane, much like anavar, proviron, and masteron. Most of which harden you up, dry you up, and give you a nice boost for your workout. Im not exactly sure of the science, ill see what i can dig up for you, but i do know that many people report a decrease in BF % with liquid masterdrol and the like.

I myself beleive its the metabolic activity the androstanes have in the muscle tissue, i could be way off base but ill get an answer for you!
It really does cut you up as I have noticed and gives a ton of aggression.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how does this stuff compare to methyl dht?
IMHO this works better. Ive used MDHT in the passed and didnt get ANYTHING from it. People seemed to like 5aa better and thats exactly what this is like! This is good stuff im tellin ya! Ive eaten like crap and while im holdin water i know after about a day or 2 of eating good thats off and im lookin pretty lean again!

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IMHO this works better. Ive used MDHT in the passed and didnt get ANYTHING from it. People seemed to like 5aa better and thats exactly what this is like! This is good stuff im tellin ya! Ive eaten like crap and while im holdin water i know after about a day or 2 of eating good thats off and im lookin pretty lean again!
Trust me, I know he ate like crap hahaha!