natadrol bridge

abp5555

Awards
I got a question about bridging natadrol into other compounds

What do you think about running 6 to 8 weeks natadrol then 4 weeks mild ph, like a forerunner 5 alpha test epi compound, pct would follow right after and would be otc like forerunners reboot

Thanks

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah that's fine. natadrol has test boosting properties too.

abp5555

Awards
Thanks, I'm not sure how much shutdown there is with 5 alpha test but do you think after running 10 weeks total so 6 weeks natadrol and 4 weeks alpha test that reboot and daa is sufficient for PCT afterwards?

abp5555

Awards
Alright guys thanks for the info, dont wanna keep beating a dead horse over here but I got just my last questions

Hey DreamWeaver, I read through your thread quickly, but did you bridge into natadrol? I didnt have a chance to read through in too much detail but I wanted to get a better understanding of what you did.

LG: how much shutdown is there from natadrol been running 6-8 caps a day? I can actually transition from the natadrol to the 5-alpha epi at 5 week,s so I would run 5 weeks into 4 weeks epi for a total of 9 weeks then PCT. Im leaning to go with the AI + DAA because 5-alpha is pretty mild and people seem to be recovering well but if theres some significant shutdown from natadrol maybe a SERM would be needed?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alright guys thanks for the info, dont wanna keep beating a dead horse over here but I got just my last questions

Hey DreamWeaver, I read through your thread quickly, but did you bridge into natadrol? I didnt have a chance to read through in too much detail but I wanted to get a better understanding of what you did.

LG: how much shutdown is there from natadrol been running 6-8 caps a day? I can actually transition from the natadrol to the 5-alpha epi at 5 week,s so I would run 5 weeks into 4 weeks epi for a total of 9 weeks then PCT. Im leaning to go with the AI + DAA because 5-alpha is pretty mild and people seem to be recovering well but if theres some significant shutdown from natadrol maybe a SERM would be needed?
Natadrol itself wont shut you down...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing fancy I double dosed 8 a day and it was great with the Form XT. Good Natural combo. Keep it simple, diet and training are the important things. Natadrol will help but it will help more if everything else in order.

abp5555

Awards
Dreamweaver: Thanks, I enjoyed reading your log. Exactly Im going to focus on the fundamentals diet training for now.

Lg Sciences: Natadrol was a fantastic product, really kicked in after 3-4 weeks. Was running 6-8 caps a day while cutting. I have lost 5-7 pounds and feel like I managed to gain a little bit of muscle too or at least maintained everything. Strength went up, endurance, more vascular, leaner. Great product!. I also stacked it with HGHup and Activate Xtreme. I have enough for one last week left and then starting the PCT of Reboot + DAA and maybe Anabeta Elite and IGf-2 by applied nutraceuticals, while thats overkill I think I can continue to make some good gains with all those as well!

As for the epiandro, Im going to save it for now, maybe for another run. I dont want to rush into a ph no mattter how mild or so, I want to do things properly and so and Im gonna finish the natadrol and maybe run 5-alpha test in the winter and maybe even stack it with another forerunner product to try and finish my cut. Even though I would probably recover fine, I dont have a SERM, cant really find one either thats domestic online in the great white north over here and I just dont feel safe running anything, mild or not without that safety net at the moment.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epi-andro is great for a shred where you want to get lean and hard. All the photo's of me are me on that during contest prep.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 17
starryeidolon LG Sciences 0
gainsvillian Anabolics 4
LG Sciences 12
AmericanJambo Anabolics 11