17ProAndro + EpiAndro Stack Advice

S

SunDrop

Awards
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and finally decided to give this a try. See what you guys think:

Mid-twenties and I've been lifting for 11 years, but this would be my first run of anything PH. In the past I've used natty test boosters in addition to the staples (creatine, protein, etc.). I'm 5'11 ~217 right now. I was 227 about 3 weeks ago, but I ran a can of Animal Cuts and started intermittent fasting/lean gains and I lost 10 pounds in those three weeks. I'm pleased with my progress and I haven't lost any strength, but I'm looking to lean out more while possibly adding more lean muscle.

I saw a recommendation in another thread to stagger 17 and Epi, so I was planning on doing -

1 week of 17, then working in the epi during week 2. Once I finish week 5 (the last of the epi), I'll do 4 weeks of Form-XT and maybe Erase + DAA? I've used erase with DAA in the past and I really liked it.

Is it okay to stack 17 and Epiandro for my first run, or should I stick to one or the other and see how that goes first?

Thanks for any info/advice.

Edit: Will I need any support supps for this? I know it's non-methylated, but would I need something like cycle assist just to be safe? Or is it completely unnecessary?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
cycle assist supps are basically 'health' supps, they can be taken anytime, even year round but its not necessary for this cycle...

no worries man

and since you only have one of each, i'd stack rather than use separately

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Most likely going to have some real achey joints on this.

I'd personally just run the 17 and for Atleast 6 weeks.

S

SunDrop

Awards
cycle assist supps are basically 'health' supps, they can be taken anytime, even year round but its not necessary for this cycle...no worries manand since you only have one of each, i'd stack rather than use separately
Thanks for the info. I haven't actually bought anything yet, I was waiting to see what you guys thought.
Most likely going to have some real achey joints on this. I'd personally just run the 17 and for Atleast 6 weeks.
Ahh... didn't think about that, but it makes sense. So 2 bottles of 17 and run it for 6 weeks followed by form-xt? Is 17 the better choice for standalone cutting/leaning out? Thanks for the help guys.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yes, I have gotten GREAT results with running the 17 alone. But yes Form XT after a cycle is a must to make sure everything is still working properly