GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I have 2 bottles of ph17 & 2 of mmv3 liquid new version

the blue cap that came with it doesn't twist on fully

I've tried both ibe tried switch swapping but just doesn't fit like it suppose to

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried to push cap down till it snaps and then twisting it on? That's what I found works best.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed marketing @ lg over a week ago and haven't heard ananything.

some rep please help extremely frustrated with lg

pow_wow41

pow_wow41

Awards
Had the same issue with one of my caps too. Found that whatever side I got to screw on the tightest, if I tilted the bottle up leaning to that side, leaking was pretty much non-existent. Still kinda sucks but sometimes you gotta do what ya do.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Had the same issue with one of my caps too. Found that whatever side I got to screw on the tightest, if I tilted the bottle up leaning to that side, leaking was pretty much non-existent. Still kinda sucks but sometimes you gotta do what ya do.
yea I can't deal with this or shouldn't have too if I paid for it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i seriously dont want to be a dick.. so dont take it that way..

but cmon man... your letting a little blue cap beat you?? WTF grow a pair and "man" that thing on.. if you apply a little elbow grease itll go on. they are made to be super tight. none of the caps i have gotten were easy to spin on, but NONE of them were allowed to win such a petty battle..

now put down the pink dumb bells and do work!

:fing26:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol i did it bro .. but it leaks when i tilt it

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
Same here. Had several bottles of ph 17 and 19. 4 of each I believe, NONE of the caps fit properly and ALL of them leaked horribly...and I'm only MILDLY retarded.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
all mine leaked as well

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They changed over to a new method and did away with the adapt-a-caps. Now they have a plug that fits down in the neck of the bottle and you still use the regular cap for storage/travel. WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY better!

Reactions: ax1