need advice on some my supplements

mlh4289

Awards
How many pills should I take if I got two bottles of m1d andro and one bottle of form xt. Also should I take something along with the form xt to help keep my gains. I got milk thistle to go along with the m1d andro even though I know I don't need but being a diabetic on just being very cautious. This isn't my first time with supplements like these but just been out of he game a while cause of med school

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
My best advice is to follow EXACTLY what the directions say.

M1D - Take 1 pill three times a day, OR if you have two bottles. Two pills three times a day.

Form - Take 1 pill twice daily

Take the Milk Thistle during the WHOLE RUN, M1D and Form X

Better to be safe then sorry, if you need anything else, just ask

mlh4289

Awards
Appreciate your input. And yea I plan on being cautious with it I've never had any bad effects from any ph but better to be on safe side. I hear some people take like I-gh-1 or soemthibg else with the fotm xt. Is that over kill or does it also help with keeping gains

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Appreciate your input. And yea I plan on being cautious with it I've never had any bad effects from any ph but better to be on safe side. I hear some people take like I-gh-1 or soemthibg else with the fotm xt. Is that over kill or does it also help with keeping gains

LG's are one of the safer ones out there on the market, and NOTHING is as harsh or has the horrible sides as something like DMZ/Superdrol would have

You could do the I-GH1, but I would just run the Form-XT alone (maybe get some liver support, but since you are already doing the milk thistle you should be fine)

One thing I tell EVERYONE is less is better. The more you do, the more likely hood something bad will happen. Just stick with the M1D and Form XT for now

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
LG's are one of the safer ones out there on the market, and NOTHING is as harsh or has the horrible sides as something like DMZ/Superdrol would have

You could do the I-GH1, but I would just run the Form-XT alone (maybe get some liver support, but since you are already doing the milk thistle you should be fine)

One thing I tell EVERYONE is less is better. The more you do, the more likely hood something bad will happen. Just stick with the M1D and Form XT for now
totally agree with this.
and if things go well, maybe add 1 or 2 caps of m1d the next time around.

i LOVE the m1d myself, and even use it when im on my HRT, i think it adds to gains even at a low dose.

mlh4289

Awards
I ended up getting the liquid m1d andro taste like **** but I'm not in it for taste long as it works

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I ended up getting the liquid m1d andro taste like **** but I'm not in it for taste long as it works
Yeah the TASTE is one thing you have to get used to. After a while you get used to it, give it a week or so

mlh4289

Awards
Does it make you lean up a little bit, its been two weeks and I actually list two pounds but my strength has increased? Kinda confused

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Does it make you lean up a little bit, its been two weeks and I actually list two pounds but my strength has increased? Kinda confused

Yes when I took the M1D I leaned up very nicely but strength was through the roof. If you are putting on size but still staying lean, that is LEAN MUSCLE you are gaining playa!!!!! Glad to hear that it is going well

mlh4289

Awards
Also I've had some people tell me that you will see most of the gains when I finish the m1d and take the form. That Tue also? Or does the form just make you keep the gains you got from the m1d. Sorry for the questions

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Also I've had some people tell me that you will see most of the gains when I finish the m1d and take the form. That Tue also? Or does the form just make you keep the gains you got from the m1d. Sorry for the questions

Questions are a good thing!!!

You should start notice gains after about 3 weeks, and should continue into the first 2 weeks of the form (as the M1D will still be in your system). The form will help you keep your gains and make sure everything else goes back to as close as normal as it can.

If you have any more questions / concerns / or anything else, just ask man! We are here to help you in whatever way we can

mlh4289

Awards
I'm a try to post once a week just to put it out there for people to read about the gains and weight loss/gained and inform others how good the stuff works

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I got the m1d andro commign but got the caps, sometimes im on the go so im happy they have a cap version of the M1d.

will post up pics soon once i get it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I got the m1d andro commign but got the caps, sometimes im on the go so im happy they have a cap version of the M1d.will post up pics soon once i get it
I like to switch off between both the caps and liquid. Caps are easier to take during the day, but WHO DOESN'T LIKE TO USE LIQUID lol

mlh4289

Awards
Just finished first bottle, now I know people reading this won't like the weight in about to post but be patient.
I weigh now 173 body fat dropped to 8% but my strength has increased tremendously I'm doing 3 cc 4x a day, being a diabetic my Dr had ne do blood work with a LFT all lab results were better then previous blood work so really there us no liver toxicity in this supplemental but the milk thistle ended up helping my LFT anyways, started second bottle today once that's done I'll take one pill of form xt twice a day, I'd like to take something along with the form xt open to suggestions

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just finished first bottle, now I know people reading this won't like the weight in about to post but be patient.
I weigh now 173 body fat dropped to 8% but my strength has increased tremendously I'm doing 3 cc 4x a day, being a diabetic my Dr had ne do blood work with a LFT all lab results were better then previous blood work so really there us no liver toxicity in this supplemental but the milk thistle ended up helping my LFT anyways, started second bottle today once that's done I'll take one pill of form xt twice a day, I'd like to take something along with the form xt open to suggestions
DAA is a good thing to use with the form xt. I am glad to hear that it went well. But I would look into getting some DAA and you should be good

mlh4289

Awards
About to start the formadrol, is four pills a day, two in morning two at night over kill or should it be one in morning one at night

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
About to start the formadrol, is four pills a day, two in morning two at night over kill or should it be one in morning one at night
Right now start with one and one. And then if you feel like you can do more, then kick it up.

But for the first week just do 2 pills a day

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I like to do my mid meal. So eat some of your meal, and then pop the Form XT along with some fish oils (helps assimilate better into the body) and then continue eating.

I read in a FLEX magazine a LONG TIME ago about Jay Cutler and how he took his supplements (vitamins, etc) during his mid meal because the body absorbs them better with food (food on top and bottom of it). So I tired it (as JAY is the man) and its worked for me ever sense.

SO LONG STORY SHORT

With food

mlh4289

Awards
Update: weight 181 body fat still at 8%

I ended up getting the DAA to go with the form xt, and I know its only been a week on the pct, but this thing is crazy, I have that dry look when walking around I can't even explain the amount if strength I had these last two days in the gym, however my gf is getting to the point where she has to spray me with a water bottle cause my libido is sky high and all I want is sex sex sex, protein and more sex she told me today I'm like that little annoying dog that keeps humping your leg

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Update: weight 181 body fat still at 8%

I ended up getting the DAA to go with the form xt, and I know its only been a week on the pct, but this thing is crazy, I have that dry look when walking around I can't even explain the amount if strength I had these last two days in the gym, however my gf is getting to the point where she has to spray me with a water bottle cause my libido is sky high and all I want is sex sex sex, protein and more sex she told me today I'm like that little annoying dog that keeps humping your leg

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

mlh4289

Awards
Yea I Def will try this supplemental again if I ever decide not to try another prohormone but I give it tens across the board except for the test on the liquid drops, but I Def will post once I'm done the pct and see what I've kept after my levels have balanced out

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yea I Def will try this supplemental again if I ever decide not to try another prohormone but I give it tens across the board except for the test on the liquid drops, but I Def will post once I'm done the pct and see what I've kept after my levels have balanced out
I am VERY glad that it went well! That's the best when you use something new and it works great for you!!!!!

mlh4289

Awards
Like I said I've done the older model of this one and it worked but I was skeptical beings every company changes their formula cause of the FDA but I'm blown away by the results and since I've been out the game for a couple years with supplements I'm glad I chose this one to get back in it squats presses curls everything is off the charts improved

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Overall on a scale from 0 to 10, what would you rate your experience with this?

mlh4289

Awards
Easily 9/10 nothing can be perfect evrrythibg can be improved which is why we are all trying to gain an edge In gym I finally finished the pct final results 182 9% bf strength has remained I'm definitely doing this again

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Easily 9/10 nothing can be perfect evrrythibg can be improved which is why we are all trying to gain an edge In gym I finally finished the pct final results 182 9% bf strength has remained I'm definitely doing this again

That is AWESOME!!!! Just wow man!!!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
cool, glad you liked it and got good results from it, next time you should get 2bottles and run it 6-8wks..or try 1-androstenolone stacked :)

mlh4289

Awards
Get two bottlws of what? I had two of andro and one of form xt. What's a good stack to do it with thw andro m1d form xt and something else? You tell me also I'm kinda kicking it old school with some zma and dessicated beef liver but need help on what company provides the best product for dessicated beef liver? Heard carnivor was good but just curious

mlh4289

Awards
Ok so about the dessicated beef liver I've narrowed it down to two carnivor by musclemeds and beef aminos by universal nutrition whiich is better in your opinion

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
beverly uses this alot look into them. they are far better quality so u can expect to pay more for their products.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i don't know if the price is justified...i've taken uni-liver way back when but honestly, i cannot say taking beef liver tabs will help you with ANY sort of gains...i believe it was a good addition decades ago due to our food but these days, its just unnecessary...plus the iron content may be a worry for some individuals(males)

the money would be better spent on beef :)

mlh4289

Awards
Uh have you seen price of beef? However I am going hog hunting this weekend so I will have plenty

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
hog =/= beef

i've had wild boar, they taste good and are much leaner since they get mucho exercise :food:

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hog =/= beef

i've had wild boar, they taste good and are much leaner since they get mucho exercise :food:
Taste depends on size, gender, location and with location, what they've been eating. I've had some wild hog that wasn't fit to eat even after making some of it into sausage and brats.