need advice on some my supplements

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Like I said I've done the older model of this one and it worked but I was skeptical beings every company changes their formula cause of the FDA but I'm blown away by the results and since I've been out the game for a couple years with supplements I'm glad I chose this one to get back in it squats presses curls everything is off the charts improved

2. Overall on a scale from 0 to 10, what would you rate your experience with this?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition
    •   

3. Easily 9/10 nothing can be perfect evrrythibg can be improved which is why we are all trying to gain an edge In gym I finally finished the pct final results 182 9% bf strength has remained I'm definitely doing this again

4. Quote Originally Posted by mlh4289 View Post
    Easily 9/10 nothing can be perfect evrrythibg can be improved which is why we are all trying to gain an edge In gym I finally finished the pct final results 182 9% bf strength has remained I'm definitely doing this again

That is AWESOME!!!! Just wow man!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

5. Quote Originally Posted by mlh4289 View Post
    Easily 9/10 nothing can be perfect evrrythibg can be improved which is why we are all trying to gain an edge In gym I finally finished the pct final results 182 9% bf strength has remained I'm definitely doing this again
    cool, glad you liked it and got good results from it, next time you should get 2bottles and run it 6-8wks..or try 1-androstenolone stacked
    •   

6. Get two bottlws of what? I had two of andro and one of form xt. What's a good stack to do it with thw andro m1d form xt and something else? You tell me also I'm kinda kicking it old school with some zma and dessicated beef liver but need help on what company provides the best product for dessicated beef liver? Heard carnivor was good but just curious

7. Ok so about the dessicated beef liver I've narrowed it down to two carnivor by musclemeds and beef aminos by universal nutrition whiich is better in your opinion

8. beverly uses this alot look into them. they are far better quality so u can expect to pay more for their products.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

9. Sorry don't understand what you said

10. Sorry I'm stupid your rederring to the ultra 40?

11. i don't know if the price is justified...i've taken uni-liver way back when but honestly, i cannot say taking beef liver tabs will help you with ANY sort of gains...i believe it was a good addition decades ago due to our food but these days, its just unnecessary...plus the iron content may be a worry for some individuals(males)

the money would be better spent on beef

12. Uh have you seen price of beef? However I am going hog hunting this weekend so I will have plenty

13. hog =/= beef

i've had wild boar, they taste good and are much leaner since they get mucho exercise

14. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    hog =/= beef

i've had wild boar, they taste good and are much leaner since they get mucho exercise
    Taste depends on size, gender, location and with location, what they've been eating. I've had some wild hog that wasn't fit to eat even after making some of it into sausage and brats.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

15. too salty.... rather eats venison
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need advice on some supps :)
    By Daddy Chan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 04:43 AM
  2. Need advice on a PCT for my supplement.
    By kickingbird55 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-06-2011, 09:52 PM
  3. Need advice on some traveling plans
    By Nightwanderer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-26-2008, 05:23 PM
  4. need advice on my supplement use
    By agforest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2008, 01:01 PM
  5. Need advice on my "stack"