Lg T-shirts

tughug

Awards
I was wondering if any of the reps or anybody know if Lg is going to ever bring back T-shirts ... lol I see thesr guys with their BSN and Muscletech shirts and I wanna show off with an LG shirt !!! Make it happen LG !!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
RIGHT NOW, T shirts are not a top priority in the company. As we just launched the Andro Series, THAT is where the focus IS

BUT

We do have an individual who might be creating a T shirt to be sold. I will keep you updated and in the loop once I hear more!!! They will be NICE shirts too, not crappy material.

tughug

Awards
Thanks Manimal !!! Yea I start my andro stack monday so I guess im just excited lol

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
RIGHT NOW, T shirts are not a top priority in the company. As we just launched the Andro Series, THAT is where the focus IS

BUT

We do have an individual who might be creating a T shirt to be sold. I will keep you updated and in the loop once I hear more!!! They will be NICE shirts too, not crappy material.
TRUTH! I need to wait on shirt anyway cause I'm blowing up so fast by the time I get it I need the next size up! Yeah I said that ???

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

tughug

Awards
TRUTH! I need to wait on shirt anyway cause I'm blowing up so fast by the time I get it I need the next size up! Yeah I said that ???

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Lol Yea u right.... I didnt think about that