LG dosing

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
So I have 1md andro and 1andro. Just wondering how to dose this. Going to be taking 3 times a piece daily. Just wondering how to spread them out throughout the day. Thanks for any help

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
stagger them every two hrs. take a m1 d dose then 2 hrs later take a 1 andro dose.. repeat through the day.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Thank you for the response. Hoping to see some gains with these!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
good luck with this cycle...you'll add some lean mass for sure

remember to take in more clean cals

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Will do. Woke up this morning(day3) feeling like I got hit by a train. I hit biceps and back hard yesterday but my whole body feels sluggish...not sure if its related to the andro or what.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
So one week in and I'm feeling great! Finally getting into it and feeling like a boss in the gym! Weight is up a little over 6lbs...not sure how much is water. Feeling really full though

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
So one week in and I'm feeling great! Finally getting into it and feeling like a boss in the gym! Weight is up a little over 6lbs...not sure how much is water. Feeling really full though
wow..nice progress!

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
wow..nice progress!
Thanks! Body fat is at 15% and wanna get it down a little while gaining lean mass. It's so hard to get those calories eating real clean...I find that a struggle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
grab up some all natural peanut butter! also i find that adding 10-12 g of fish oil + cooking everything with copious amounts of olive oil will greatly benifit your calorie intake.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
grab up some all natural peanut butter! also i find that adding 10-12 g of fish oil + cooking everything with copious amounts of olive oil will greatly benifit your calorie intake.
THIS!!!

I like to pour my EVOO on top of my chicken and spinach meal to get some extra calories!!!!

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Yeah for a while I was poring canola oil over my rice but I got sick of it after doing it for so long lol. As far as pb&js go...what do you guys think? I've had split answers in the past. I've switched from whole wheat bread to multigrain so it's a little better for me.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
image-4132970208.jpg

image-1887774074.jpg

Some pics after the gym today after chest and tri

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
2 weeks in, strength gains and intensity are always there at the gym! I've definitely noticed some dizziness with the 1 andro...fixed that by slowly upping my carbs. Libido has been down and really stressing me out though...not sure what to do about this. I have erase and alpha protocol and waiting to take them during PCT. I've heard of people taking Erase during cycle but not sure...maybe someone can chime in. Thanks

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
1-androstenolone and m1d is legit...

some people lose libido, some don't, in some cases returns strong later during cycle...
its just what taking exogenous hormones' about

i wouldnt worry about it though, pct will come

btw whats for pct and how long u running this cycle?

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
1-androstenolone and m1d is legit...

some people lose libido, some don't, in some cases returns strong later during cycle...
its just what taking exogenous hormones' about

i wouldnt worry about it though, pct will come

btw whats for pct and how long u running this cycle?
Oh it's legit! The intensity is unreal! Running this one 6 weeks and PCT will be,

Form X
Alpha protocol (DAA)
Erase

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Oh it's legit! The intensity is unreal! Running this one 6 weeks and PCT will be,

Form X
Alpha protocol (DAA)
Erase

Hell yeah brother!!!! Nice PCT

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
ditto i like that pct

btw i meant to say you looking jacked in them pics

keep the cals high and clean man

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Thanks fellas. Between having an 8 month home that's all over the place and working at 4am, training is a struggle...but I still make time for it! So no need to add the DAA or Erase into cycle then? Low libido is fine and will kick back up later in PCT?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
1-androstenolone does not aromatize and does not convert to dht so lethargy and libido loss can occur...
theres no need to run erase now but if you want to feel better, run the daa alone, prolly what i'd do too if theres a need

you can run it from now all through pct

3gm a day, will take close to 12days to kick in though

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I week left fellas. Strength is insane and packing on the pounds! Started at 140, weighed in this afternoon at 153.2. Gonna have to start watching my carbs...been waking up pretty bloated last few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
whoa 13+lbs is nothing to scoff at, heck even if only half is muscle, thats still great progress!

nice job

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
whoa 13+lbs is nothing to scoff at, heck even if only half is muscle, thats still great progress!

nice job
Thanks man. Was hoping for 20 but so far it's been a great run. Feeling really full and tight...abs are struggling to show though lol. Progress pics coming soon.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Was hoping for 20 but so far it's been a great run. Feeling really full and tight...abs are struggling to show though lol. Progress pics coming soon.
20?? dude ur greedy or trippin' lol...waiting for pics :sleepy:

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
Haha really greedy I guess! Last day on cycle :/. Should I start Form XT tomorrow or what? Also, since Form has erase in it, should I save my bottle of Erase for later?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Haha really greedy I guess! Last day on cycle :/. Should I start Form XT tomorrow or what? Also, since Form has erase in it, should I save my bottle of Erase for later?
yes, no need to stack the two, you running with daa though right?

how bout giving us a quick overall review

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
yes, no need to stack the two, you running with daa though right?

how bout giving us a quick overall review
Thanks man. Yeah still on the DAA and going to grab another bottle to run a total of 8 weeks.

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
I know this isn't a log but gonna give a short review of my 4 week run.

Weighed in this morning at 153.2. Total of 13.2 pounds on cycle. The first week was hard to tell...feeling wise. When week 2 hit I wanted to eat everything in the house which was tough trying to eat clean calories! I slowly fixed that problem the rest of the way though. I didn't notice crazy sides with this cycle other than getting a little dizzy after taking the 1 andro...increased carbs fixed that right away. As far as training, my focus and intensity in the gym was unreal! I felt like a monster...this is legit! If I could run it again I would've waiting until my 2 week of the 1MD to run the 1 andro to give me 6 solids weeks.

In the end my honest opinion would be an 8/10. Only because of the decreased libido and didn't care for the taste...had to down water with it every time lol.

Started PCT this morning and hoping to keep these gains I worked so hard for the past few weeks. Thanks to everyone who chipped in some advice...especially Steam! You guys at LG do some amazing ****, keep it up!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I know this isn't a log but gonna give a short review of my 4 week run.

Weighed in this morning at 153.2. Total of 13.2 pounds on cycle. The first week was hard to tell...feeling wise. When week 2 hit I wanted to eat everything in the house which was tough trying to eat clean calories! I slowly fixed that problem the rest of the way though. I didn't notice crazy sides with this cycle other than getting a little dizzy after taking the 1 andro...increased carbs fixed that right away. As far as training, my focus and intensity in the gym was unreal! I felt like a monster...this is legit! If I could run it again I would've waiting until my 2 week of the 1MD to run the 1 andro to give me 6 solids weeks.

In the end my honest opinion would be an 8/10. Only because of the decreased libido and didn't care for the taste...had to down water with it every time lol.

Started PCT this morning and hoping to keep these gains I worked so hard for the past few weeks. Thanks to everyone who chipped in some advice...especially Steam! You guys at LG do some amazing ****, keep it up!
Thank you, for doing all the work! Awesome gains for sure.

Keep your calories higher all through pct to support the new gains.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
you can certainly do that but thats not your sole pct right? i remember you were using other stuff too

anthony8

anthony8

Awards
you can certainly do that but thats not your sole pct right? i remember you were using other stuff too
Correct, I was just wondering if 5 weeks would be enough. Money is kind of tight at the moment and wanted to make sure this is enough to balance myself out. PCT is running smooth though

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
sure man, 5wks is good

the bulk daa by AI is very cheap...and lasts more than 3mths

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established

nice job
yeah im happy with that with a full blown 2 -3 aas type, cycle!

good **** man!

keep it up!

some some of the new prod on the way myself

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
sure man, 5wks is good

the bulk daa by AI is very cheap...and lasts more than 3mths
i got a tub from **** for like 20$ , still have most of it, was just curious but im on hrt. good stuff to give you a quick test boost over a few weeks. wish i had this stuff years ago...

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
i got a tub from **** for like 20$ , still have most of it, was just curious but im on hrt. good stuff to give you a quick test boost over a few weeks. wish i had this stuff years ago...
if you did, how or what difference would it make? just curious...
since you're on trt, can u even feel anything with daa?

would you be trying to take it long term or as replacement for trt?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1