LG dosing

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by anthony8 View Post
    I know this isn't a log but gonna give a short review of my 4 week run.

Weighed in this morning at 153.2. Total of 13.2 pounds on cycle. The first week was hard to tell...feeling wise. When week 2 hit I wanted to eat everything in the house which was tough trying to eat clean calories! I slowly fixed that problem the rest of the way though. I didn't notice crazy sides with this cycle other than getting a little dizzy after taking the 1 andro...increased carbs fixed that right away. As far as training, my focus and intensity in the gym was unreal! I felt like a monster...this is legit! If I could run it again I would've waiting until my 2 week of the 1MD to run the 1 andro to give me 6 solids weeks.

In the end my honest opinion would be an 8/10. Only because of the decreased libido and didn't care for the taste...had to down water with it every time lol.

Started PCT this morning and hoping to keep these gains I worked so hard for the past few weeks. Thanks to everyone who chipped in some advice...especially Steam! You guys at LG do some amazing ****, keep it up!
    Thank you, for doing all the work! Awesome gains for sure.

Keep your calories higher all through pct to support the new gains.

2. Would about 5 weeks of DAA be good for PCT?
    •   

3. you can certainly do that but thats not your sole pct right? i remember you were using other stuff too

4. Quote Originally Posted by steam
    you can certainly do that but thats not your sole pct right? i remember you were using other stuff too
    Correct, I was just wondering if 5 weeks would be enough. Money is kind of tight at the moment and wanted to make sure this is enough to balance myself out. PCT is running smooth though

5. sure man, 5wks is good

the bulk daa by AI is very cheap...and lasts more than 3mths
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    whoa 13+lbs is nothing to scoff at, heck even if only half is muscle, thats still great progress!

nice job
    yeah im happy with that with a full blown 2 -3 aas type, cycle!

good **** man!

keep it up!

some some of the new prod on the way myself
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

7. Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post
    sure man, 5wks is good

the bulk daa by AI is very cheap...and lasts more than 3mths
    i got a tub from **** for like 20$ , still have most of it, was just curious but im on hrt. good stuff to give you a quick test boost over a few weeks. wish i had this stuff years ago...
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    i got a tub from **** for like 20$ , still have most of it, was just curious but im on hrt. good stuff to give you a quick test boost over a few weeks. wish i had this stuff years ago...
    if you did, how or what difference would it make? just curious...
    since you're on trt, can u even feel anything with daa?

would you be trying to take it long term or as replacement for trt?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-23-2011, 12:41 AM
  2. How to properly dose LG Rezolution?
    By southpaw23 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 09:02 PM
  3. Lg Slin dosing?
    By Ev52 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:35 AM