Started My M1D Andro and 17-Pro Cycle Today!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
CANNOT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!!

Hopefully this helps me lean up a bit and lets me go from a BEAST to a MONSTER!!!!

Thinking about doing a log, but I still need to figure it out!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right now doing the M1D for the first week and then adding the 17-pro next week (so this will give me about 5 weeks of AWESOMENESS). So far I have noticed I am more vascular and I am in a better mood, might not be kicking in THAT fast, but its always to be positive!!!! Update more throughout the week and month!! STAY TUNED

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards

Hopefully this helps me lean up a bit and lets me go from a BEAST to a MONSTER!!!!

Hell yeah, time to take your body to the next level.

Dominate man....DOMINATE!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Started the 17 on Monday, and contrary to what EVERYONE states, it doesn't taste that bad at all.

Already feeling more peppy (its probably from the M1D kicking in), and I have noticed an increase in body temp. Will be checking body weight this week, but strength is THROUGH the roof and I am feeling good!!!

Best products on the market, and AT the best prices

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Weight was up to 247 on Friday, that was the HEAVIEST I have been in a while (about 5 years) and all muscle (with a little bit of fat here and there)

I made the decision that as soon as I hit that weight, that I was going to back off the carbs for a bit and try to tighten up.

Going into my 3rd week of M1D and my 2nd week of 17!!!!

MANIMAL SMASH

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Weight was up to 247 on Friday, that was the HEAVIEST I have been in a while (about 5 years) and all muscle (with a little bit of fat here and there)

I made the decision that as soon as I hit that weight, that I was going to back off the carbs for a bit and try to tighten up.

MANIMAL SMASH
keepKillinit bro your gonna be HUGE! My LG stack is really helping me with my gains as well! BEASTin!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

MANIMAL SMASH
Sweet!!

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
you feel any other effects? good or bad

libido, bp, rage?

JD261985

Banned
Awards

You ever used real steroids? Just curious

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Fixed. ;) Our products are not steroids, they are PHs. There is a difference.
Well said! The only affects I've gotten is hard,dry,lean MASS! The 1Androstenolone and M1D Andro stack is working wonders for me???

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
You ever used real steroids? Just curious

I'll answer this. I have never used gear. I have done a few runs of PH's and this with LG is one of my select few.

I trained 25 years NATURALLY before even trying anything.

Hope this helps out! Remember, there are no bad questions, just CRAZY answers haha

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I'll answer this. I have never used gear. I have done a few runs of PH's and this with LG is one of my select few.

Hope this helps out! Remember, there are no bad questions, just CRAZY answers haha
He shoots he scores! No punn intended! Lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
you feel any other effects? good or bad

libido, bp, rage?
Just saw this lol

I do feel tighter and dryer than usual (this is a good things) and the PUMPS and vascularity are insane

Libido is kind of down (but it has its moments). There will be times I am ready to go like 5 times back to back, and then others when I am like blah!!!

BP is fine (from what I can tell)

Rage. I think RAGE is something people want to create when they take things. Do I feel more aggressive than usual, yes. Do I have like a rage where I want to stab everyone in the face with a soddering iron...NO lol

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
4th week of M1D and 3rd of 17. Everything is feel good, and I have been DESTROYING the gym lately. Weights have increased each and every week. Even with a calorie deficit. I have been cutting carbs to lean up a bit, but my strength is through the ROOF

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Just saw this lol

I do feel tighter and dryer than usual (this is a good things) and the PUMPS and vascularity are insane

Libido is kind of down (but it has its moments). There will be times I am ready to go like 5 times back to back, and then others when I am like blah!!!

BP is fine (from what I can tell)

Rage. I think RAGE is something people want to create when they take things. Do I feel more aggressive than usual, yes. Do I have like a rage where I want to stab everyone in the face with a soddering iron...NO lol
Haha yeah you'd have to have a ton of Rage to use a soddering iron ROFL

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Or you're Christoper Walken from Joe Dirt lol
TRUTH!! Lol the only side affect that I've had is muscle gain! The New Andro Series is awesome from LG Sciences. 1Andro and M1D stack really helped me this month I'm on my PCT now FormXT can't wait to run another next month!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
One my last week (or few days) of the 17. Everything seems to be going great, I am tightening up EVERYWHERE yet my weight hasn't dropped. I think last week I was at 245, even though I was lean. Its CRAZY

After the 17 is doing, I am going to be doing my PCT just to make sure everything is going good and what not.

Strength has increased and so has stamina (I have also started doing BCAA during training for the last 3 or 4 weeks). So that must be helping too!!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
One my last week (or few days) of the 17. Everything seems to be going great, I am tightening up EVERYWHERE yet my weight hasn't dropped. I think last week I was at 245, even though I was lean. Its CRAZY

After the 17 is doing, I am going to be doing my PCT just to make sure everything is going good and what not.

Strength has increased and so has stamina (I have also started doing BCAA during training for the last 3 or 4 weeks). So that must be helping too!!!!
That's awesome MANIMAL #KeepBEASTin bro

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I can definitely tell a difference when I don't use BCAAs. I love how they really help with recovery!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I can definitely tell a difference when I don't use BCAAs. I love how they really help with recovery!
Yeah I love using BCAA's as well I actually use a gallon milk jug an sip on it through the day. Great for recovery and growth.

tughug

Awards

Man im on my 3rd week of m1d and epi and my gains are crazy.... At 40 im pushing like a mad man.... New rumor at work is steroids lol.... Guess its cause im busting out of my shirts

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Heck yeah man, esp with less carbs, these really help with the pump and what not

Lately I have been doing Xtend...but that is almost up. I did however order the Cellucor BCAA's as I heard they are top of the line and NUTRAPLANET has it for $30 a pop, had to get 2!!!!!!!!!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Man im on my 3rd week of m1d and epi and my gains are crazy.... At 40 im pushing like a mad man.... New rumor at work is steroids lol.... Guess its cause im busting out of my shirts
I hear that man!! I had to go by new button downs for work (as I work in a brokerage firm and have to "dress" up daily). Its crazy how none of my old shirts fit anymore haha

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Started the FORM XT today as part of my PCT, I must say that after my first run of some AWESOME LG Supplements. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, they are the REAL DEAL

Everyone needs to at least try these products, they will help with ANY goal you have!!!!!

Now its time to lean up a little bit and GET FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do a FINAL update after I finish the FORM. If anyone has any questions let me know

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Started the FORM XT today as part of my PCT, I must say that after my first run of some AWESOME LG Supplements. I can say without a shadow of a doubt, they are the REAL DEAL

Everyone needs to at least try these products, they will help with ANY goal you have!!!!!

Now its time to lean up a little bit and GET FREAKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will do a FINAL update after I finish the FORM. If anyone has any questions let me know
yep they are the real deal! My 1Andro and M1D stack was awesome and I'm gonna run the same stack again for sure had great gains but more important I still keep going up love this new ANDRO line

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Into my second week of PCT (Form XT). I feel great and some of the bloat / puffiness I had gotten over the last week of the 17 has gone away. I have also dropped my protein intake a bit. Trying to lean up a little bit. I am keeping all my strength and just becoming more defined!!!

GREAT product for someone even to do as a standalone

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Into my second week of PCT (Form XT). I feel great and some of the bloat / puffiness I had gotten over the last week of the 17 has gone away. I have also dropped my protein intake a bit. Trying to lean up a little bit. I am keeping all my strength and just becoming more defined!!!

GREAT product for someone even to do as a standalone
I totally agree that's how I felt when I was using it! Great log keep it up.

Diestroyer

Awards
I enjoyed reading your log manimal. Your info was helpful. Running my second cycle of ph's here soon. I've decided on lg's epi andro and 17-pro but haven't decided if I want to add one more yet to make it a triple stack or not. I tend to have a very high tolerance for most supps. I know each one can affect one differently but I'm in tune with my body and although I've trained more naturally than not over the decade, I'm still leaning towards adding another one, possibly staggering. Obviously, from the choice of ph's I chose I'm doing a cut. My question is if I decide to throw in another ph to the stack, does anything come to mind? Suggestions are welcome by all. Lastly, let me get this out of the way as its obvious I'm new as a member but I'm not new to training. Diet and training has been in check for a long while, just looking to take it up a notch and see if I can get where I can't naturally. Thanks in advance. Also, glad to hear the form-xt worked out because that's what I'm going to run as my pct as well.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If it were me, I wouldn't add a different PH, just double up on one of the two you already have. For me I would double the Epi. You could also throw in a non-PH fat burner like C2K or any other out there.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
I enjoyed reading your log manimal. Your info was helpful. Running my second cycle of ph's here soon. I've decided on lg's epi andro and 17-pro but haven't decided if I want to add one more yet to make it a triple stack or not. I tend to have a very high tolerance for most supps. I know each one can affect one differently but I'm in tune with my body and although I've trained more naturally than not over the decade, I'm still leaning towards adding another one, possibly staggering. Obviously, from the choice of ph's I chose I'm doing a cut. My question is if I decide to throw in another ph to the stack, does anything come to mind? Suggestions are welcome by all. Lastly, let me get this out of the way as its obvious I'm new as a member but I'm not new to training. Diet and training has been in check for a long while, just looking to take it up a notch and see if I can get where I can't naturally. Thanks in advance. Also, glad to hear the form-xt worked out because that's what I'm going to run as my pct as well.

What I would do is just do the Epi and the 17 MAYBE double up on the 17 like Luke has said. Less is always more and three different PHs at a similar time is really over kill. If you want to lean up, then throw in the C2K for a nice fat burning supplement as well. Or just do the 17 and the EPI

That is what I would do for NOW and if you have any other questions PLEASE do not hesitate in asking!!!!

JD261985

Banned
Awards

Whoa 25 years!!! Holy shyt! That's awesome though. So has anyone done a 1ad 17 pro stack? Thinking about doing an 8 week run? Any suggestions? Follow dosing protocols or up the dose? I already have a bomb pct. Any suggestions is always appreciated. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i recomend you use 1andro and m1d .. Or 17 and epi.. as far as doseing.. whats your PH experience.. always best to use only what it takes and never any moar than that. if your more experienced with phs then upping the dose will work well.. if this is your first time you dont even really need to stack anything.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I've used M1D black, 11 ketotestosterone, dermacrine, PH 17, formeron(as an AI obviously), sarms S4, GW and ostarine

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
then by all means dose up on your 1andro.. at higher doses this stuff is quite decent.. at least as good as any sarms s4 or osterine.. its liable to make you sleepy through the day so m1d should help a little with that.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What dose are people recommending? Also why don't you recommend stacking the 17 pro with the 1 ad? Just curious

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ive seen guys running upto a gr a day of 1andro... ( pill form from other companies). so if u consider the better absorbsion its kinda a toss up..
id run it up as high as possible until the side effects get to be too much then just back her down a tad. the reason i like to see m1d put with this is that they will both work in concert to add strength and size.. 17 is more for maintaining size under a calorie deficit.. you can run it tho, its just something that may or may not add to the effects of 1andro. just to clarify, it wont hurt to use it.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
ive seen guys running upto a gr a day of 1andro... ( pill form from other companies). so if u consider the better absorbsion its kinda a toss up..
id run it up as high as possible until the side effects get to be too much then just back her down a tad. the reason i like to see m1d put with this is that they will both work in concert to add strength and size.. 17 is more for maintaining size under a calorie deficit.. you can run it tho, its just something that may or may not add to the effects of 1andro. just to clarify, it wont hurt to use it.
I decided to go with epiandro and 1 andro. I have RS transaderm so ill be using that as a test base. I'm running for 8 weeks, using formeron because of the transaderm and at 4 pumps to get conversion to 4 hydroxytest. Last 4 weeks I'm throwing in 11 ketotestosterone. Should be good. Oh and I'm using HCGgenerate extra strength on cycle and cycle assist

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go with epiandro and 1 andro. I have RS transaderm so ill be using that as a test base. I'm running for 8 weeks, using formeron because of the transaderm and at 4 pumps to get conversion to 4 hydroxytest. Last 4 weeks I'm throwing in 11 ketotestosterone. Should be good. Oh and I'm using HCGgenerate extra strength on cycle and cycle assist
nice, i like what you've outlined, whats the pct?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
nice, i like what you've outlined, whats the pct?
I have
OG Anabeta 6 caps a day(natural anabolic)
Compound 20(natural anabolic)
Prototype nutritions 7 spray (for cortisol)
Primordial Performances TCF 1(DAA)
Primordial Performances Topical Sustain Alpha(estrogen control)
Phytoserms 347 from ruthless supplements
Inhibit p (prolactin control for DAA
*toremifene and aromasin on hand*

Cubanoloko

Awards
Hey gius i got a quick question, ive never been into body building and all that, but im traying to gain some muscle mass/volume amd i was thinking on trying the M1D since all o read is good stuff about it, again i just want to get a little bigger, this is my forst tome trying prohormones, what do you guys recomend me?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hey gius i got a quick question, ive never been into body building and all that, but im traying to gain some muscle mass/volume amd i was thinking on trying the M1D since all o read is good stuff about it, again i just want to get a little bigger, this is my forst tome trying prohormones, what do you guys recomend me?
I myself would recommend the M1D as a starter. It is one of the least harshest that we have in the company and would be a GODO one to use to introduce yourself to pro hormones! Use the M1D and pick up a bottle of Form XT to get more bang for your buck!!!

Cubanoloko

Awards
Thanks for the reply, my next qiestion is, whats the function of using both together? And by using the M1D andro, would i get body fat? Cuz im traying to cut that.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks for the reply, my next qiestion is, whats the function of using both together? And by using the M1D andro, would i get body fat? Cuz im traying to cut that.
You would use the FORM XT as a PCT after you run the M1D. If you keep your diet in check you should not gain bodyfat. If you eat burgers and pie then yes, but if you have a clean diet and HARD training you should be fine

showstopper88

showstopper88

Awards
You would use the FORM XT as a PCT after you run the M1D. If you keep your diet in check you should not gain bodyfat. If you eat burgers and pie then yes, but if you have a clean diet and HARD training you should be fine
Also you could take the C2K along with your M1D Andro. Very good thermo and will help you lean out and of course you have to have a clean diet to notice the results and keep the gains. EAT CLEAN TRAIN DIRTY!

MAGICBUMM328

Awards
Hey man I was thinking about running the same cycle as you did the M1D and the 17 for my first ever PH cycle. You ran this for 5 weeks correct? 1 bottle each? Also what would be the benefit of the 17 vs the 1-Andro? But any sides? And did your measurements go up as well?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Hey man I was thinking about running the same cycle as you did the M1D and the 17 for my first ever PH cycle. You ran this for 5 weeks correct? 1 bottle each? Also what would be the benefit of the 17 vs the 1-Andro? But any sides? And did your measurements go up as well?
Everything went UP, BUT bodyfat did decrease so that is a plus. I ran them at the sametime so it ended up being about 4 to 5 weeks yes. The ONLY reason I did it this way was to get the mass and strength part of the M1D mixed with the strength and hardness factor for the 17. They way it was more of a lean bulk. I was also on restricted calories RATHER than shoving crap in my face