Started My M1D Andro and 17-Pro Cycle Today!!!

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    ive seen guys running upto a gr a day of 1andro... ( pill form from other companies). so if u consider the better absorbsion its kinda a toss up..
    id run it up as high as possible until the side effects get to be too much then just back her down a tad. the reason i like to see m1d put with this is that they will both work in concert to add strength and size.. 17 is more for maintaining size under a calorie deficit.. you can run it tho, its just something that may or may not add to the effects of 1andro. just to clarify, it wont hurt to use it.
    I decided to go with epiandro and 1 andro. I have RS transaderm so ill be using that as a test base. I'm running for 8 weeks, using formeron because of the transaderm and at 4 pumps to get conversion to 4 hydroxytest. Last 4 weeks I'm throwing in 11 ketotestosterone. Should be good. Oh and I'm using HCGgenerate extra strength on cycle and cycle assist

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.97%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    I decided to go with epiandro and 1 andro. I have RS transaderm so ill be using that as a test base. I'm running for 8 weeks, using formeron because of the transaderm and at 4 pumps to get conversion to 4 hydroxytest. Last 4 weeks I'm throwing in 11 ketotestosterone. Should be good. Oh and I'm using HCGgenerate extra strength on cycle and cycle assist
    nice, i like what you've outlined, whats the pct?
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by steam View Post

nice, i like what you've outlined, whats the pct?
    I have
    OG Anabeta 6 caps a day(natural anabolic)
    Compound 20(natural anabolic)
    Prototype nutritions 7 spray (for cortisol)
    Primordial Performances TCF 1(DAA)
    Primordial Performances Topical Sustain Alpha(estrogen control)
    Phytoserms 347 from ruthless supplements
    Inhibit p (prolactin control for DAA
    *toremifene and aromasin on hand*
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Hey gius i got a quick question, ive never been into body building and all that, but im traying to gain some muscle mass/volume amd i was thinking on trying the M1D since all o read is good stuff about it, again i just want to get a little bigger, this is my forst tome trying prohormones, what do you guys recomend me?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanoloko View Post
    Hey gius i got a quick question, ive never been into body building and all that, but im traying to gain some muscle mass/volume amd i was thinking on trying the M1D since all o read is good stuff about it, again i just want to get a little bigger, this is my forst tome trying prohormones, what do you guys recomend me?
    I myself would recommend the M1D as a starter. It is one of the least harshest that we have in the company and would be a GODO one to use to introduce yourself to pro hormones! Use the M1D and pick up a bottle of Form XT to get more bang for your buck!!!
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98%

Thanks for the reply, my next qiestion is, whats the function of using both together? And by using the M1D andro, would i get body fat? Cuz im traying to cut that.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Cubanoloko View Post
    Thanks for the reply, my next qiestion is, whats the function of using both together? And by using the M1D andro, would i get body fat? Cuz im traying to cut that.
    You would use the FORM XT as a PCT after you run the M1D. If you keep your diet in check you should not gain bodyfat. If you eat burgers and pie then yes, but if you have a clean diet and HARD training you should be fine
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.9%

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    You would use the FORM XT as a PCT after you run the M1D. If you keep your diet in check you should not gain bodyfat. If you eat burgers and pie then yes, but if you have a clean diet and HARD training you should be fine
    Also you could take the C2K along with your M1D Andro. Very good thermo and will help you lean out and of course you have to have a clean diet to notice the results and keep the gains. EAT CLEAN TRAIN DIRTY!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.28%

Hey man I was thinking about running the same cycle as you did the M1D and the 17 for my first ever PH cycle. You ran this for 5 weeks correct? 1 bottle each? Also what would be the benefit of the 17 vs the 1-Andro? But any sides? And did your measurements go up as well?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Quote Originally Posted by MAGICBUMM328 View Post
    Hey man I was thinking about running the same cycle as you did the M1D and the 17 for my first ever PH cycle. You ran this for 5 weeks correct? 1 bottle each? Also what would be the benefit of the 17 vs the 1-Andro? But any sides? And did your measurements go up as well?
    Everything went UP, BUT bodyfat did decrease so that is a plus. I ran them at the sametime so it ended up being about 4 to 5 weeks yes. The ONLY reason I did it this way was to get the mass and strength part of the M1D mixed with the strength and hardness factor for the 17. They way it was more of a lean bulk. I was also on restricted calories RATHER than shoving crap in my face
    LG Sciences Rep
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.06%

Hell yes!!

NFPT, ASN
    ISSA, CFT
    LG Sciences

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hows my PH-19 and M1D Black cycle look?
    By mindset101 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-14-2013, 10:08 PM
  2. M1D Andro and Form XT Cycle (First PH Cycle)
    By Freak94 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 06:22 PM
  3. Started my Cycle of 1-Andro and PCT Black
    By TheRoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 07:41 PM
  4. My Syntrax R, and guggulbolic extreme Cycle
    By Lonny in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-21-2003, 06:03 PM
  5. My T-1 Pro cycle log and my questions...
    By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-27-2003, 01:01 AM