• Established
other than the new andro line, most are getting disco'd

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^This. And PH-19 was on that chopping block.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
the andro line is better and improves on all the previous formulas so there's no reason to go back when you got the updated stuff...

just like if nat-v2 was out at the same price, would anyone buy nat-v1?

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
the andro line is better and improves on all the previous formulas so there's no reason to go back when you got the updated stuff...

just like if nat-v2 was out at the same price, would anyone buy nat-v1?
Yeah, but PH-19 hasn't made it to the new line.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
if its discontinued then why do i see new posts on it being recommended....

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
testren and ph19 are cousins so they both go..

other than whats in the wild i wouldnt expect further release

zv3

zv3

Awards
Does anybody else think that some items from LG "overlap"? Meaning there are multiple bulk, cutting, strength products that appear to do almost the same things?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well..... slight changes to hormones can have huge impacts on the effectiveness... we are trying to give customers a broader spectrum to choose from. even tho some are simalar they all behave a little different.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Our best PH for building muscle.....gone? Ughhh

And look! Rip is back!!! Yay!

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Does anybody else think that some items from LG "overlap"? Meaning there are multiple bulk, cutting, strength products that appear to do almost the same things?
We use DHEA, various forms of it, they are still PH's.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would like to add.. just because we DQd PH19... doesnt mean there isnt a crap load of it out there on the net. BTW.. the 1androsten is a much much better hormone for lean mass accural

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
i would like to add.. just because we DQd PH19... doesnt mean there isnt a crap load of it out there on the net. BTW.. the 1androsten is a much much better hormone for lean mass accural
1-Andro more anabolic than PH19?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1test (the target hormone) is a very potent hormone and i think its said to be 7x more anabolic than test. i know how well 1 test works from 1st hand experience. the PH19 lacked any androgenic activity wich is a good thing for side effects but not as good for strength and aggression.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
1test (the target hormone) is a very potent hormone and i think its said to be 7x more anabolic than test. i know how well 1 test works from 1st hand experience. the PH19 lacked any androgenic activity wich is a good thing for side effects but not as good for strength and aggression.
+ The delivery system....which I forgot about, I was comparing our dose of 1-andro(not thinking about our delivery system) to ph19.

How long should one run this for Rip? (just 1-andro) And label rec doses?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I'm running ph 17 right now. Glad I at least got a chance to run it before it got pulled but then again 17 pro andro seems to be even stronger so I done know. Kind of wish 17 pro came out a bit sooner

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id run it for 8-10 weeks at about 3-4x the rec dose. frankly its the only drawback to the product, cost to reach effective doseing.

jon1989

Awards
Hey xR1pp3Rx now that PH19 is off the market what would you recommend I use as a first timer in the world of PHs to bulk and gain mass??

JD261985

Banned
Awards
id run it for 8-10 weeks at about 3-4x the rec dose. frankly its the only drawback to the product, cost to reach effective doseing.
3-4x the recommended dose? But you would need like 10 bottles for that :/

Anabro

Anabro

Awards
3-4x the recommended dose? But you would need like 10 bottles for that :/
Yeah the 1-andro keeps calling to me lol. I'm sure it is brilliant at 4X the recommended dose...but cost effective it is not.

mbrane

mbrane

Awards
xR1pp3Rx, would you also recommend doubling up on the M1D Andro (ie. liquid and caps) at the same time?

I'm doing a 30-day run of M1D Andro and 1-Androstenolone at recommended dosages. Sounds like I might be craving more at the end of it?