Lg sciences oh-c21

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Very similar to PH-17. Made for our customer base in Australia

AEK

Awards
Gains of 1 to 2kg depending on diet and training are usually had !!

Gains are lean mass no water weight also the strength gains are also very prominent

Teams up very well with natadrol too !!!

Mako011

Awards
how do you take it and whats the best dosage

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards

Ballin

Awards
I've read that this product requires a PCT but that you can simply start running Beast Super Test, is this true?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you cut on this?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you tried this?
Results?

AEK

Awards
Ran 2 bottles back to back gained about 2kg and cut some body fat % aswell !

The strength gains were really evident just after the 1 week of use !!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Where you pick it up from?

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I Just had a look it it. What is the main ingredient that is responsible for results? all i could see listed was vitex, glycerol and a some form of starch.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I Just had a look it it. What is the main ingredient that is responsible for results? all i could see listed was vitex, glycerol and a some form of starch.
My thoughts too.

Cytodextrin or something along those lines.
Apparently exact supp as ph17 but without the main ingredient in it.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I hope its just not listed but still in the formula. I'll wait to hear that from a rep though before i buy it. Lol. Im not paying that much for lollywater.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
I edited my my post right after to be more descriptive-you quoted that fast. I meant not listed but actually still in the formula.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
All good.

Theduke22

Awards
What's the best pct on this product. And I've heard a bit about hairloss risks with this stuff. Anyone any info.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What's the best pct on this product. And I've heard a bit about hairloss risks with this stuff. Anyone any info.
They took out the active ingredient by the looks of it. You wont need PCT and wont get side effects.

ASOCCER

Awards
Help

Hi

I'm a newbie to this so I'm seeking some help in regards to LG Science OH-21C. I was supplied this stuff and really don't know much about it. i wanted to get some feed back in relation to the possible side effects (hair loss, acne etc) and required intake. i have been told to run it for 4-8 weeks and then run a PCT (Beast Super Test???)

I have recently started to get serious about my training and diet. im currently on a 8 week program and wanted to strip some unwanted body fat.

The current supplements i take include;
- Optimum nutrition gold standard whey
- Xtend BCAA
- Glutamine
- Multivitamin (daily)
- Krill oil + Glucosamine (daily - due to sporting injury)

Thanks for the help!

AEK

Awards
It's exactly the same as PH 17 in the U.S

Liquid formadrol or form x is better pct than beast super test !!!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
It's exactly the same as PH 17 in the U.S

Liquid formadrol or form x is better pct than beast super test !!!
This, add some DAA if you like it, I personally respond really well, and you are set.

Wazzalikes

Awards
Hi I'm new here anyway.

I bought OH-C21 from wicked nrg In Darwin, Aus today,

Washed my hair tonight right, look at my hands and there is about 10 individual hairs on my hands...

Is this product known for hair loss and how bad?

I'm running DAA with it.

Dazzza3

Awards
How come with this Australian version(oh-c21) only doses 1.5ml 3 times a day and the US versions dose 4 times daily 1.5ml?

Is the Australian version(oh-c21) stronger or does it contain something extra? Should it really be dosed 4 times daily?

Wazzalikes

Awards
I'm not sure mate, but I've been on glucosamine forever.. And my left knee, right wrist, finger joints both elbows all are in pain...

I stopped after one day and had estrogen blockers which I've been taking for a week prior..

Wtf is in it?

AEK

Awards
Oh-c21 and 6-mass are non methylated which no liver toxicity !

Skinnybrah1

Awards
hey guys i just got my hands on a bottle of mass 6 and oh-c21. How should i cyclce them at the same time? and for the same amount of times too? and would just form x be an ok pct if i cycle both bottles ?

Kfestin

Awards
Ohc21 is for cutting.. 6 Mass for bulking

Form xt would be fine