Welcome a couple more new reps!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You've probably already seen them around lately but they haven't been formally welcomed. So, welcome to the team and to AM ManimalPatB and BeastFitness1!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
You've probably already seen them around lately but they haven't been formally welcomed. So, welcome to the team and to AM ManimalPatB and BeastFitness1!
Congrats guys! You are working with a nice stand up man here! His sausage is unparalleled, and his meat is thick! Aside of that, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Did I hear sausage

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Congrats guys!

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Ok, this got awkward!
I merely meant your culinary skills...after all I have tasted your Hickory Summer Sausage, and you just told me about the super thick steaks you put on the grill the other day!

Sheesh...people have such dirty imaginations...

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Thanks fellas!!!!!!!!! I am glad to be apart of the LG team!!!!!! I look forward to working with all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MANIMAL SMASH

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Congrats guys! You are working with a nice stand up man here! His sausage is unparalleled, and his meat is thick! Aside of that, he is a wealth of knowledge and experience!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Sausage....I mean....uhhhh.....Boobs...I love boobs lol

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Thanks so much Bro I'm honored as well as blessed to work with guys such as yourself, thanks for giving me this opportunity to Rep for an awesome company like LG Sciences I will do my upmost to make them and you proud! #BEAST

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yea buddy! Pretty solid team we got now a days!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Yea buddy! Pretty solid team we got now a days!
Majority of the thanks goes to you Big Mike!!!! I thank you for this opportunity

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I totally agree MANIMAL thanks to BigMike and for Josh Aka anabolicinsider for introducing us! I feel Blessed to be apart of this! Thanks for the opportunity!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also check me on Facebook.com/BeastFitness and Tim Coe also Twitter @BeastFitness1 feel free to hit me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
Not sure you are allowed to personally promote yourself lol.