Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Andro Bulk KIT

BULK ANDRO KIT:

Name:  Bulk-Andro-Kit-2.jpg
Views: 1879
Size:  139.7 KB
    CAUTION: What you’re about to read is for the hardcore gym rat that want to grow like you never thought possible. If you decide to follow this program you will put your body in a zone of pure ANABOLISM like you’ve never reached before! The BULK ANDRO KIT comes with the most hardcore mass builders, specialized diet, and training program plus and an instructional workout DVD that will change the way you look forever!
    Tired of feeling small?! Keep reading!
    Now this program isn’t for the weak at heart! We never said getting big was going to be easy but if you’re reading this then you’re the elite HARDCORE that’s willing to push their body to the limit! Here’s how it goes down:

Included in your kit are the 3 of the best mass builders to legally hit the market in year!
    These pro-hormones when taken properly and with the proper nutrition and training program(included in your kit) are the most potent legal mass builders available and will help you get HUGE on the BULK ANDRO program! Included is:
    M1d Andro Caplet:
    The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural pro-hormone to testosterone!
    M1d Andro Liquid:
    MORE TEST = MORE SIZE! We add an additional liquid formula of M1D Andro so you can utilize different methods of delivery systems to take your testosterone to a place it’s NEVER been before!
    1-Adrostenolone:
    Pro-hormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being “wet” which means estrogen conversion. 1-Andro is a very potent pro-hormone that will give you extra focus and intensity in the gym!
    Form-XT:
    This contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle of our pro-hormone products.
    DVD: This instructional DVD will go into detail about the training suggested for this kit

The Andro Bulk Kit does not need any other support supplements for the liver and should not be harmful to your cardiovascular system as long as you are in good health and eat a reasonably healthy diet.
    This kit is for men over 21 who wish to add in some extra supplements that will give them an edge in the gym to help them with their “bulking” diet and exercise program.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So both forms of delivery will be included in the kit
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Yes Sir
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

4. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Yes Sir
    Nice I'm interested
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

This is very interesting and seems like a GREAT product, can't wait to get my hands on

OFF TOPIC

If I do run this, will I get to look like that dude on the front?!?!?! haha
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    This is very interesting and seems like a GREAT product, can't wait to get my hands on

OFF TOPIC

If I do run this, will I get to look like that dude on the front?!?!?! haha
    Or how many kits do we have to run to look like the guy on the front
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JR.99 View Post
    3....exactly 3
  8. New Member

3....exactly 3
    All 3 on one cycle or 3 separate times ;-)
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

All 3 on one cycle or 3 separate times ;-)
    All 3...one cycle....grind up the pills, pour into a water jug and drink it everyday for a month!!!!

Jason Genova told that's how he does it!!!!!!!!
  10. New Member

All 3...one cycle....grind up the pills, pour into a water jug and drink it everyday for a month!!!!

Lol Nice thanks for the advise i might log it
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

I don't know but that is one good looking dude lol
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Jason Genova totally sickening!
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This looks awesome Big Mike! Hell yeah!
    *LG Sciences Board Rep*
    Changing Lives is what I crave.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

hey mike you ship me out the video footage my man?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Im debating on sending out the bulk andro footage tmmrw or waiting and sending both cutting and bulk andro footage tuesday all on one hard drive... what do you want? I hate mailing **** "the old fashioned way" lol
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

well... if you have room for sending both im all for it!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

SO GET THIS! Were filming today and the gym attendent comes running in and says are car got broken into....hd video camera Gone...Laptop Gone...Andro cut footage gone!!! So I'll send you what I have for the andro bulk... itll be a couple weeks tell i can send you anything for the the cut.... We were almost done too...SMH...people in this world....
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

WHAT!! no way! unreal.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

this is a kit I for sure want to use.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    SO GET THIS! Were filming today and the gym attendent comes running in and says are car got broken into....hd video camera Gone...Laptop Gone...Andro cut footage gone!!! So I'll send you what I have for the andro bulk... itll be a couple weeks tell i can send you anything for the the cut.... We were almost done too...SMH...people in this world....
    At least the car was still there! Some punks stole my car several years ago and crashed it. Cops had it in the impound yard before I even woke up and knew it was gone! Cops tried to blame the whole thing on me saying that I was drunk and wrecked it myself. Stupid Barney Fife detectives didn't check for prints like they said they would! I was very pissed to say the least!! Can't wait to see the new footage though!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Anybody intersted in 1-Androstenolone stay tuned for a bad ass special Nutraplanet will be running!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Yeah are you gonna post it? And if so where?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

It will be a nutraplanet promo and will be posted on a new thread under the nutraplanet subforum. It will be a great way for those of you wanting to get your hands on the new 1-Androstenolone.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Cool! But I meant the video footage as well!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, how would I fare as a beginner on this bulk? I'm pretty lean right now. I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, how would I fare as a beginner on this bulk? I'm pretty lean right now. I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!
    i suggest using the 1Andro and M1Dandro for a bulk stack use as directed and use the Formxt as a pct. I just used the same thing and there was no side affects and it's not harsh on the liver. LG makes great products and I believe you will do really well with this stack.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    i suggest using the 1Andro and M1Dandro for a bulk stack use as directed and use the Formxt as a pct. I just used the same thing and there was no side affects and it's not harsh on the liver. LG makes great products and I believe you will do really well with this stack.
    Appreciate it man! That's what I'm thinking ill do. Can you drink while on it? I know you can't on h-drol and stuff. And what kinda gains should I expect?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Appreciate it man! That's what I'm thinking ill do. Can you drink while on it? I know you can't on h-drol and stuff. And what kinda gains should I expect?
    I recommend not drinking cause it's empty calories you don't need plus if you drink to intoxication you lose 2weeks of what you gained in the gym. On the gains it all depends on your diet and your workouts. So to give a answer on that one is hard to say.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    I recommend not drinking cause it's empty calories you don't need plus if you drink to intoxication you lose 2weeks of what you gained in the gym. On the gains it all depends on your diet and your workouts. So to give a answer on that one is hard to say.
    Dang, I didn't know it had that much of an impact! I really appreciate all your help man! So grab 2 bottles of 1-Andro then 2 bottles of M1DAndro and a bottle of FormXT for pct? And just take the recommended dosage? Sorry so many questions I just really have no clue about this stuff. Also would M1D Black be the better or worse than M1Dandro or are they different?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.

Dang, I didn't know it had that much of an impact! I really appreciate all your help man! So grab 2 bottles of 1-Andro then 2 bottles of M1DAndro and a bottle of FormXT for pct? And just take the recommended dosage? Sorry so many questions I just really have no clue about this stuff. Also would M1D Black be the better or worse than M1Dandro or are they different?
    Yep you got it! And as far as black versus Andro I would go w/Andro on M1D just to keep same line together not saying one is better than other I'm just saying. I've never used the black so I have nothing to go on.
    LG Sciences Rep
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
    Sweet! Let us know how it treats you and if you have any questions.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    LG Sciences Rep
    "what I say does not constitute as medical advice please check with your medical adviser first"
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  162 lbs.

Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    Thanks for the insite man. Ill def do that.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Lookinf forward to running this kit starting next week!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 10:12 AM
  2. Bulking with 550 XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black.
    By BBB in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 05:40 AM
  3. Pro Anabolic Growth Kit + 1-andro (4-ad/DecaVol/1-Andro stack)
    By TwistedDrum5 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 08:13 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 02:48 PM