Andro Bulk KIT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    I've read alot on this but it's still too much to wrap my head around without asking questions, how would I fare as a beginner on this bulk? I'm pretty lean right now. I've read up on ph's like h-drol and stuff but know nothing about these. I'm looking to take something with low sides, not as harsh, and not as bad on the liver. Thanks for any responses!
    i suggest using the 1Andro and M1Dandro for a bulk stack use as directed and use the Formxt as a pct. I just used the same thing and there was no side affects and it's not harsh on the liver. LG makes great products and I believe you will do really well with this stack.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    i suggest using the 1Andro and M1Dandro for a bulk stack use as directed and use the Formxt as a pct. I just used the same thing and there was no side affects and it's not harsh on the liver. LG makes great products and I believe you will do really well with this stack.
    Appreciate it man! That's what I'm thinking ill do. Can you drink while on it? I know you can't on h-drol and stuff. And what kinda gains should I expect?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    Appreciate it man! That's what I'm thinking ill do. Can you drink while on it? I know you can't on h-drol and stuff. And what kinda gains should I expect?
    I recommend not drinking cause it's empty calories you don't need plus if you drink to intoxication you lose 2weeks of what you gained in the gym. On the gains it all depends on your diet and your workouts. So to give a answer on that one is hard to say.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    I recommend not drinking cause it's empty calories you don't need plus if you drink to intoxication you lose 2weeks of what you gained in the gym. On the gains it all depends on your diet and your workouts. So to give a answer on that one is hard to say.
    Dang, I didn't know it had that much of an impact! I really appreciate all your help man! So grab 2 bottles of 1-Andro then 2 bottles of M1DAndro and a bottle of FormXT for pct? And just take the recommended dosage? Sorry so many questions I just really have no clue about this stuff. Also would M1D Black be the better or worse than M1Dandro or are they different?

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mulerider17 View Post
    Dang, I didn't know it had that much of an impact! I really appreciate all your help man! So grab 2 bottles of 1-Andro then 2 bottles of M1DAndro and a bottle of FormXT for pct? And just take the recommended dosage? Sorry so many questions I just really have no clue about this stuff. Also would M1D Black be the better or worse than M1Dandro or are they different?
    Yep you got it! And as far as black versus Andro I would go w/Andro on M1D just to keep same line together not saying one is better than other I'm just saying. I've never used the black so I have nothing to go on.
    LG Sciences Rep
    •   

6. Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.

7. Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
    Sweet! Let us know how it treats you and if you have any questions.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

8. Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
    Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

9. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    Thanks for the insite man. Ill def do that.

10. Lookinf forward to running this kit starting next week!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 03:48 PM