Andro Bulk KIT

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
    Sweet! Let us know how it treats you and if you have any questions.
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bsevchek3 View Post
    Just ordered this. Stoked to get my hands on it and see what happens. I have a hard time maintaing the weight I put on, so Im hoping this stack assits that.
    Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    Awesome man!!! One thing that will help BIG TIME with this is to eat as CLEAN as you can. Cleaner the diet, better the gains!!!!! Keep that in mind
    Thanks for the insite man. Ill def do that.

5. Lookinf forward to running this kit starting next week!
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 12:12 PM
  2. Bulking with 550 XD, 1-Andro and PCT Black.
    By BBB in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 07:40 AM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-15-2011, 04:48 PM