I am a new LG Science sponsored athlete,have questions please ask

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
Hi my name is Jose Dejesus,I have been in the sport of bodybuilding for the last 28 years.I have won many NPC national qualifiers and have placed 3rd 2011 Npc Jr. Usa Lt heavy and 5th 2011 Npc Masters Nationals Lt heavy.I am a personal trainer in Florida for the last 17 years,if you have any questions please ask and I will help as much as I can.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to have someone with this much experience on AM. Welcome.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome to AM bud.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bro..def interested in some of these new lg products..sj

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME MAN!!!!! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! Welcome to AM!

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
Thanks guys,will represent LG the best that I can.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the boards and good luck to you.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
YEA BUDDY WELCOME TO THE TEAM!! So Jose what shows you planning for this year?

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
The plan is to compete in the WBFF Orlando championships,I want to qualify to compete in the WBFF World championships in Las Vegas.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Welcome to AM Jose! LG is a great company!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
No more NPC?

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
Going to give the Npc Masters alittle break,had a couple of questionable outcomes,just need alittle break before I go for the IFBB Pro card which is the hallmark of any competitor.

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Welcome!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
You guys have a great athlete here.. lets get some questions rolling for him.. Jose are you more of a vulume guy or HIT guy when it comes to training? Whats your particular approach?

pampers938

pampers938

Awards
That's a good question big mike.

Jose did you believe in the 5x5 method? 10x10? I know I ask this a lot but I have seen decent results with the 5x5 and was wondering is the 10x10 would push my body further.

kenny76

kenny76

Awards
  • Established
here is one for you...when is the cut andro kit going to be available at nutraplanet?

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
I do very high volume training when geting ready for contest,Im talking around 20-30 sets a bodypart.Keep my reps around 12 and include alot of variety when I train.Offseason I train heavy with less volume between 10-15 sets a bodypart.I also keep my reps around 8-10.Offseason I include alot of compound exercises,Squats ,Deadlifts,Bench pres etc.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Nice to see someone with so much experience willing to share. Welcome to AM

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Welcome aboard Bro!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jose, what kind of diets do you prefer for bulking and cutting? I'm sure that you've experimented with different types along the way so what worked best for you.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Jose I would like to know how long you run a bulking phase? And then a cut?

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Whats you feeling on meals. When do you do your carbs and what not. I am a big fan of carb back loading and it has helped me greatly. What about you? How do you like to split your meals up throughout the day?

C

Casanovamarti

Awards
Androsterelone

How you doing? I just got introduced to the lg science n would like to no the pros n cons of the androsterelone stack. I'm lookin to gain muscle while cutting fat in my stomach..

1eyegu1y

Awards
welcome aboard. Lets get some more questions out. LG Sciences is going to have a big year

msrider

msrider

Awards
Dabronx-I've done a couple ph's but no pro my any means and I have friends always asking what is the best legal ph you can buy. So my ? To you is which LG prohormone is the best for gaining lean mass? Include stacks and cycle length if you would. Thank You!

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
I normally dont run a bulk phase,I eat very clean all year round,what I do different is when not competing I will add between 200-500 calories more a day.I compete so much during the year I cant afford to let the bodyfat get to high so I stay pretty lean all year.Hope this helps

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
Honestly Ive been at this for sometime and in the mid to late 90s I would get up to 280lbs at 5ft 7 in and when it came for me to compete I would have to lose 60-80lbs,would be big as hell but had to kill myself to get into condition,so now if you want to call my offseason a bulk up it is to increase my calories by 200-500 cal more a day.When you get older metabolism starts to slow so now dont do a bulk.But if you wanted to do a bulk I would first check your resting energy expenditure add 500 cal a day to that.I would break the Macros to 60% carbs 30% Protien 10% fat.It will be a clean bulk so if you decided to compete you wont have a bad contest prep.Hope this helps

dabronx70

dabronx70

Awards
As of now i split my meals up 50% Protien,30% carbs ,and 20% fat.this split has worked very well for me and keeps me lean all year long without sacrificing muscle.My strength stays very high and if I see a contest I want to do during the year I would be able to jump in without much pain and sacrifice.Honestly I do need a good preworkout and Epic by LG is the one I prefer,need something quick since I usually need to train after I train my clients and gets into your system in a matter of about a minute.No waiting so I can do my thing and finish quickly so I can train more of my clients.The one thing about carbs that I do is take most of my carbs of the day before and after my workouts.Hope you can use the info.

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
I normally dont run a bulk phase,I eat very clean all year round,what I do different is when not competing I will add between 200-500 calories more a day.I compete so much during the year I cant afford to let the bodyfat get to high so I stay pretty lean all year.Hope this helps
Thanks for the reply bro that helps me out a lot. Look forward to seeing more of your post.

phins305

phins305

Awards
Was up Martin! Great question? Lookin forward to theanswer..myself!

Steakumm

Steakumm

Awards
I am working on cutting some fat and I ordered a bulk stack kit once I have lost some belly fat I plan to start My question is Caffeine and LG Products , should I aviod coffee ?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
I am working on cutting some fat and I ordered a bulk stack kit once I have lost some belly fat I plan to start My question is Caffeine and LG Products , should I aviod coffee ?
no reason why, enjoy your coffee and the bulk stack kit