I am a new LG Science sponsored athlete,have questions please ask

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Whats you feeling on meals. When do you do your carbs and what not. I am a big fan of carb back loading and it has helped me greatly. What about you? How do you like to split your meals up throughout the day?
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

2. Androsterelone

How you doing? I just got introduced to the lg science n would like to no the pros n cons of the androsterelone stack. I'm lookin to gain muscle while cutting fat in my stomach..
    •   

3. welcome aboard. Lets get some more questions out. LG Sciences is going to have a big year

4. Dabronx-I've done a couple ph's but no pro my any means and I have friends always asking what is the best legal ph you can buy. So my ? To you is which LG prohormone is the best for gaining lean mass? Include stacks and cycle length if you would. Thank You!

5. I normally dont run a bulk phase,I eat very clean all year round,what I do different is when not competing I will add between 200-500 calories more a day.I compete so much during the year I cant afford to let the bodyfat get to high so I stay pretty lean all year.Hope this helps
    LG Sciences Sponsored Athlete-Nothing I say constitutes as medical advice

6. Honestly Ive been at this for sometime and in the mid to late 90s I would get up to 280lbs at 5ft 7 in and when it came for me to compete I would have to lose 60-80lbs,would be big as hell but had to kill myself to get into condition,so now if you want to call my offseason a bulk up it is to increase my calories by 200-500 cal more a day.When you get older metabolism starts to slow so now dont do a bulk.But if you wanted to do a bulk I would first check your resting energy expenditure add 500 cal a day to that.I would break the Macros to 60% carbs 30% Protien 10% fat.It will be a clean bulk so if you decided to compete you wont have a bad contest prep.Hope this helps

7. As of now i split my meals up 50% Protien,30% carbs ,and 20% fat.this split has worked very well for me and keeps me lean all year long without sacrificing muscle.My strength stays very high and if I see a contest I want to do during the year I would be able to jump in without much pain and sacrifice.Honestly I do need a good preworkout and Epic by LG is the one I prefer,need something quick since I usually need to train after I train my clients and gets into your system in a matter of about a minute.No waiting so I can do my thing and finish quickly so I can train more of my clients.The one thing about carbs that I do is take most of my carbs of the day before and after my workouts.Hope you can use the info.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dabronx70 View Post
    I normally dont run a bulk phase,I eat very clean all year round,what I do different is when not competing I will add between 200-500 calories more a day.I compete so much during the year I cant afford to let the bodyfat get to high so I stay pretty lean all year.Hope this helps
    Thanks for the reply bro that helps me out a lot. Look forward to seeing more of your post.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

9. Was up Martin! Great question? Lookin forward to theanswer..myself!

10. I am working on cutting some fat and I ordered a bulk stack kit once I have lost some belly fat I plan to start My question is Caffeine and LG Products , should I aviod coffee ?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Steakumm View Post
    I am working on cutting some fat and I ordered a bulk stack kit once I have lost some belly fat I plan to start My question is Caffeine and LG Products , should I aviod coffee ?
    no reason why, enjoy your coffee and the bulk stack kit

Similar Forum Threads

1. WELCOME 2 [New] LG Science Reps!!
    By Craigmatthew in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 03-29-2009, 04:13 PM
  2. Coming Soon! BC/EAA - New LG Sciences Product -
    By LG Sciences in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 11-21-2008, 03:34 PM
  3. Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 04:41 PM
  4. New LG Sciences Energy Drink - Beta Testers Needed
    By LG Sciences in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 11:09 AM