7 keto spray

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
When should this spray be used? I've read that you can use it during PCT or on cycle. I'm using PH-17, just curious if I could use it now or wait.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you could do either.. but if 17 is making your joints sore u might save it for after, in case u lower cort and make them joints ache.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
you could do either.. but if 17 is making your joints sore u might save it for after, in case u lower cort and make them joints ache.
I like the way 17 is helping me cut! Joints are not real sore, taking some good joint supps so I may try it and see how it does. When I spray it on, do I rub it in or what. Never used a spray before.

tank78

tank78

Awards
Hello, I'm new to the forums here and just had a few questions. Just ordered ph-17 w/ the keto spray and am excited to get started on it.

I've never used a ph before so this is all new to me, just a few simple questions.

Should I take a test booster such as t911 along
with 17?

Are PWO's or stims in general ok?

Any other dos and don't I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
Me personally, I'm going to take 911 and liquid Formadrol as PCT. PWOs are fine, IMO

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like the way 17 is helping me cut! Joints are not real sore, taking some good joint supps so I may try it and see how it does. When I spray it on, do I rub it in or what. Never used a spray before.
it should soak in and evaperate faily quickly..you may want to rub it in to avoid running. but the fine mist should soak up pretty nice with out much work.

Hello, I'm new to the forums here and just had a few questions. Just ordered ph-17 w/ the keto spray and am excited to get started on it.

I've never used a ph before so this is all new to me, just a few simple questions.

Should I take a test booster such as t911 along
with 17?

Are PWO's or stims in general ok?

Any other dos and don't I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance.
you can save the testbooster until after your PH to keep it simple while you learn how to properly run cycles. LG offers very mild compounds that work quite well and are pretty safe. with our stuff you should be able to use your favorite stims and pre work outs but i recomend you watch your bloop pressure to see how it all effects you.
DO: eat a well balanced diet while on PHs .. you might find some new found "wiggle room" in your daily caloric needs. but dont greenlight too much junkfood.. with PH17 you will be able to take in less calories than maintenence and still maintain mass under calorie resrtictions.
Train at an excellerated pace. if you usually work out 3 times per week, think about trying a 5 day split, or at a minimum add more work to your routine and capitolize on the increased anti catabolic environment that our PHs may cause.
DONT: dont forget to plan your days ahead of time for training and diet. dont forget your doses. dont think that you can skimp on diet and training and see good results.

Cary K

Cary K

Awards
you can save the testbooster until after your PH to keep it simple while you learn how to properly run cycles. LG offers very mild compounds that work quite well and are pretty safe. with our stuff you should be able to use your favorite stims and pre work outs but i recomend you watch your bloop pressure to see how it all effects you.
DO: eat a well balanced diet while on PHs .. you might find some new found "wiggle room" in your daily caloric needs. but dont greenlight too much junkfood.. with PH17 you will be able to take in less calories than maintenence and still maintain mass under calorie resrtictions.
Train at an excellerated pace. if you usually work out 3 times per week, think about trying a 5 day split, or at a minimum add more work to your routine and capitolize on the increased anti catabolic environment that our PHs may cause.
DONT: dont forget to plan your days ahead of time for training and diet. dont forget your doses. dont think that you can skimp on diet and training and see good results.
Sound advise Rip

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
it should soak in and evaperate faily quickly..you may want to rub it in to avoid running. but the fine mist should soak up pretty nice with out much work.

This is GREAT advice for ANY thing that ANYONE takes!!!

Mostly if you are doing PHs in any form!!!

BeastFitness1

BeastFitness1

Awards
Awesome info as MANIMAL said great for all who use PHs on any level or form.