- 01-18-2013, 06:46 PM
- 01-18-2013, 06:55 PM
01-18-2013, 07:34 PM
01-18-2013, 08:14 PM
01-18-2013, 08:29 PM
01-18-2013, 10:35 PM
Well I posted in the lg forum. What else would I ask about? Anyone who is smart have an answer. Reading the lg prohormones it doesn't say anything about a pct. so just wondering
01-19-2013, 12:47 AM
01-19-2013, 05:00 AM
lol u guys ARE dicks...
i'd say all LG ph's have no negative sides usually associated with ph...however, if you do run them for prolong periods, i'd take something like Form-XT post
01-19-2013, 12:11 PM
yes... due to the nature of our PHs being real PHs and not designer steroids there is much less suppresion on the HPTA. meaning generally you can use any over the counter PCT you choose and should be just fine afterwards, unlike alot of the designer steroids, wich **** up your body and leave you with literally no test and sky high estrogen
FINAFLEX forum rep
visit our website at finaflex.com
01-19-2013, 12:22 PM
01-19-2013, 12:47 PM
01-19-2013, 06:20 PM
you are correct, but i believe the other guy overlooked the "lg sciences" section part. the outburst wasnt needed.
AMINDS15 - 15% code
01-23-2013, 03:27 PM
tool: but yes FormXT is reccomended to ensure gains made on cycle are kept even when cycled off.
Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
01-23-2013, 03:56 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dingling in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-13-2003, 06:10 PM
- By Old Guy in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 11-07-2003, 05:29 PM
- By fullycovered in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:42 PM
- By Bean in forum Training ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2003, 01:41 PM
- By buyb12 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 10-25-2003, 10:23 AM