PCT?

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
with the prohormone liquids, do you need a pct, and if so, what do you recommend. IS there certain ones that prob dont need a PCT as much or do most of all them need something. Recommendations please.
Thanks

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
with the prohormone liquids, do you need a pct, and if so, what do you recommend. IS there certain ones that prob dont need a PCT as much or do most of all them need something. Recommendations please.
Thanks
Idk what PH you are talking about but anything hormonal needs pct.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
The lg products. What else would be talking about!!!! Why posted in this sup forum. Idiot

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Well I posted in the lg forum. What else would I ask about? Anyone who is smart have an answer. Reading the lg prohormones it doesn't say anything about a pct. so just wondering

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
which one?

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
lol u guys ARE dicks...

i'd say all LG ph's have no negative sides usually associated with ph...however, if you do run them for prolong periods, i'd take something like Form-XT post

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes... due to the nature of our PHs being real PHs and not designer steroids there is much less suppresion on the HPTA. meaning generally you can use any over the counter PCT you choose and should be just fine afterwards, unlike alot of the designer steroids, wich **** up your body and leave you with literally no test and sky high estrogen

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
you are correct, but i believe the other guy overlooked the "lg sciences" section part. the outburst wasnt needed.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
tool: but yes FormXT is reccomended to ensure gains made on cycle are kept even when cycled off.