EPIANDRO!! Strength and hardness prohormone!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
WHATS YOUR NUMBER?!

epiandro.jpg

Every guy has a number that he DREAMS about hitting! Track stars dream about reducing numbers to be faster, power lifters dream about increasing numbers to be stronger. The balance of competition all hangs on a number. If squatting 1,050lbs is what makes you a champion, then THAT is your number! But when the numbers fade so does the glory! That 1,050lbs squat, makes you a champ, you're defined by your numbers. Everything you've done, all your hard work and drive, is put into your numbers. Your competition want's YOUR numbers.

Well, we have a fail-safe plan to help you keep (and even blow past) your numbers. One of the latest products from LG Sciences' new Andro Platinum Series is competition strength pro-hormone that will ensure NOBODY can reach your numbers! We are proud to introduce, EpiAndro! This unique product actually contains a pro hormone to Stanolone! Now EpiAndro is NOT a mass builder. It is somewhat anabolic, however, its real strength (pun intended) is on its effect on the central nervous system. Here is where this compound actually signals CNS to increase its neural output. This leads to huge gains in strength and your ability to recover from rigorous training. EpiAndro is also a great libido booster. So not only will you be breaking past your numbers in the gym and at practice, but you're going to be blowing past whatever expectation's your significant other has for you in the bedroom as well!

EpiAndro is also unique that it actually helps reduce estrogen by acting as antagonist to the estrogen receptor. We've taken it one step further and supercharged these effects by adding a powerful aromatase inhibitor that actually boosts testosterone and stops the conversion that takes place when excess testosterone converts into estrogen.

Are you chasing numbers? Do you want to blow past whatever your current numbers are? Does being faster, stronger, and harder sound desirable?

Then you need to try EpiAndro the newest STRENGTH pro hormone on the market!

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well this just seems to good to be true

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, three things:
1. Would I need a PCT for this?
2.If so, what is recommended?
3. What is the best product out of the new Andro Series to stack this with for size since this gives the strength already?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Heres how I'd run it
Androstenolone--W1W2W3W4W5W6
EpiAndro----------W1W2W3W4W5W6W7W8
Liq T911--------------------------------W7W8W9W10
FormXT----------------------------------------W9W10W11W12

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Gaawwww dayuuummm this looks interesting :)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heres how I'd run it
EpiAndro and liquid T911 has the same ph....

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP!!!!

This looks like some GREAT stuff right here, cannot wait to try this out!!

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Heres how I'd run it
Will one bottle last 6 weeks. Androstenolone ?

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
How come this question was never answered??
Because I don't think it's a question, more of a:

"You are selling Epiandroesterone as a DHT pro hormone AND also recommending lower doses of it for PCT too!"

:)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"You are selling Epiandroesterone as a DHT pro hormone AND also recommending lower doses of it for PCT too!"

yep :firedevil:

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established

Gotcha;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i dont recomend t911 for PCT. actually i use it during cycle and some like it as stand alone booster product. i think some guys like big mike, like to use it as a bridging product into pct.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
i dont recomend t911 for PCT. actually i use it during cycle and some like it as stand alone booster product. i think some guys like big mike, like to use it as a bridging product into pct.
Niiice...

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Of course you don't. You only recommend it for users under 21 right :D!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I like this idea, I am running ph-17 then liquid t 911 and then liquid formadrol

rotpr

Awards
Im planning to run this cycle here. What dosage do u recommend per supplement?

rotpr

Awards
Heres how I'd run it

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Just follow what the bottle says. That is what I would do. Its the right amount to run everything (most of this is from 2 bottles for the Andro and Epi)

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
BUMP for one of the BEST pro hormones on that MARK today!!!! Especially during a CUT / LEANING up phase.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how does this stuff work?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
So how does this stuff work?
This is a two step conversion PH to DHT. Strength, hardness, aggression in the gym and a killer libido are all effects I have gotten from this compound.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a two step conversion PH to DHT. Strength, hardness, aggression in the gym and a killer libido are all effects I have gotten from this compound.
Sorry I mean to structure my question more like "how effective/how well does this compound work" but thanks for that response!

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Dose dependent results of course but all the attributes of DHT can be expected with this compound all be it to a lesser degree due to being a precursor of course. I have always gotten the following from this compound: sky high libido it is like I am in my early twenties again and I am almost 31. Increase in muscle density and hardness a hard as a rock feeling. Strength increases and drive in the gym. This is not a mass builder and the weight gain is minimum if any. Great addition to any cycle, can be used as a substitute test base in a pinch or as a standalone for a great mild side effect low/free cycle.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome man thank you for the info. I don't care much for mass just sustainable strength gain so I may consider it. Although I just saw that the new revised natadrol is gona be out so....

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Well if it were me I could see a Epi-Andro cycle bridging with Natadrol and then some Formadrol nice....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well if it were me I could see a Epi-Andro cycle bridging with Natadrol and then some Formadrol nice....
I was thinking along those lines. We will see. I respond super well to natadrol for whatever reason, better than most.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I will be running the natadrol after the cutting stack and I cannot wait. I never ran the OG ND at more than four caps so I really did not notice much of anything and am pretty sure at 220-230lbs that I wasn't taking nearly enough.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will be running the natadrol after the cutting stack and I cannot wait. I never ran the OG ND at more than four caps so I really did not notice much of anything and am pretty sure at 220-230lbs that I wasn't taking nearly enough.
I ran different times between 3-8 and it was always effective. 6 was my sweet spot for time/gains and price. I would def say you were slightly under dosed as I was between 185-200.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I also only ran one bottle as I think I moved onto something else, that being said I will be revisiting it soon.

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A lot of people loved natadrol just at higher doses.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
A lot of people loved natadrol just at higher doses.
I think more than likely there are some products out there that never got there due accolades due to dosing being to low many times for reasons of cost. I know many people have been waiting for this and it is great that the time has finally come.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been really waiting. ;)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Heres how I'd run it
Thinking of running this sans the t911. Can the 1-andro be run till week 8? And will I be following the standard 8-10ml dosage?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thinking of running this sans the t911. Can the 1-andro be run till week 8? And will I be following the standard 8-10ml dosage?
Yes, 1andro can be ran for 8 weeks

Intrigue

Awards
Hi Bigflex0,

I've reading the forums lately and seeing that ur a legal gear rep. I was wondering if you could answer my question with the trifecta stack. Now as you said, Epiandro is two-step conversion to DHt right ? however, if I was running cycle armour by leecheek nutrition while on the trifecta stack, which contains saw palmetto, an ingredient that inhibits the binding capacity of DHt, would that be a good idead to run it ? Or should I find another form of liver and bp support while on the trifecta stack ?

Cheers man

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Hi Bigflex0,

I've reading the forums lately and seeing that ur a legal gear rep. I was wondering if you could answer my question with the trifecta stack. Now as you said, Epiandro is two-step conversion to DHt right ? however, if I was running cycle armour by leecheek nutrition while on the trifecta stack, which contains saw palmetto, an ingredient that inhibits the binding capacity of DHt, would that be a good idead to run it ? Or should I find another form of liver and bp support while on the trifecta stack ?

Cheers man
Not sure bigflex is still around but cycle supports are not required for the trifecta stack

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1kit at recommend doses wouldnt need supports either

Intrigue

Awards
thanks. If I hv no family history of hair loss, would i loss hair on epiandro ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks. If I hv no family history of hair loss, would i loss hair on epiandro ?
Its always a possibility but i havent heard to many reports on it

Intrigue

Awards
For Pct, Do I need pharmaceutical grade pct or just form x-t ?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
For Pct, Do I need pharmaceutical grade pct or just form x-t ?
Form x is plenty... how long and what dose are you planning

Intrigue

Awards
just 6-8 weeks might add some tribulus pct as well