Introducing the Andro Platinium Series!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Introducing the Andro Platinium Series!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Introducing the Andro Platinium Series!!

The New LG Sciences ANDRO PLATINIUM SERIES is HERE!
    Name:  swoldiers.jpg
Views: 563
Size:  58.0 KB
    The entire line will be offered in a pill and liquid form. We feel liquid is best, but for some the convenience of tablets can't be over looked. This will also allow more ways to stack our products to utilize a contant blood level of the desired compound.

M1D ANDRO
    The original Methyl 1-D product was a smash success because it combined the most well studied legal androgen with a steroidal aromatase inhibitor which we theorized would make a powerful testosterone boosting supplement. With the all our war on the steroid aromatase inhibitor ATD the formula was migrated over time to one that used a plant based AI instead of an steroid AI. The feedback was never quite the same...
    The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural prohormone to testosterone, giving you a formula that returns Methyl 1-D to hard core!

EpiAndro
    EpiAndro is a steroidal hormone that has no intrinsic androgen activity but may help you optimize the androgen to estrogen ratio. It is a prohormone to the potent natural steroid Stanolone, which we theorize will increase focus and strength in the gym. This potent steroid was first brought to market from LG Sciences and once people realize the value of using this in additon to a killer diet and exercise program it became one of the favorites in the user community.

17-ProAndro
    This potent steroid hormone is both a prohormone and active steroid in the body. Many people claim this feels like the illegal steroid “Anavar” in effects. While this product is unlike Anavar in structure, the lack of strong androgenic effects along with the low side effects make this a favorite among people precontest and those that wish to get in better shape. When you combine 17-ProAndro with a proper diet and exercise program you won't believe the results that can be achieved.

1-ANDROSTENOLONE
    1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being “wet” which means estrogen conversion. 1-Andro is a very potent prohormone that will give you extra focus and intensity in the gym and has some different effects than the other prohormones we carry.
    1-Andro is adored by men over 21 who are looking to help them with their goal to gain size and strength in the gym while leaning out.

Form-XT
    The new Form-XT contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. We theorize that the estrogen to androgen ratio in men is causing them to not look and feel their best, which may be robbing them of hard earned muscle.
    Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle of our prohormone products.
    Attached Images Attached Images        
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks interesting!!!
    "Difficult things take a long time, impossible things take a little longer."
    OG Punjabi Avenger
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ProAndro looks interesting

-Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

looks nice
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome. Looking to see what fits with what. Hmmmmmm
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good to know when is out?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

its available now
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice Mike, I came on today just about to make a post asking for some details.
    When it's logging time let me know, I may be interested.

Going to read up on these a bit...

Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    its available now
    What? Where?

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

FINAFLEX forum rep
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

First place I checked out.

-Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    ANABOLIC MINDS SITE REP
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

its available now
    in NP?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

FINAFLEX forum rep
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.

Nicee. Any promo codes? What's suggested as stacks?
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    Use code SOCIAL for 10% off your order at Orbitnutrition.com
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How does this compare to te finaflex lineup of hormonals? Been looking into doing a cycle of those. Will these also be OTC PCT ?
    Always willing to learn :D
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

its available now
    In my mailbox...???
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg View Post
    How does this compare to te finaflex lineup of hormonals? Been looking into doing a cycle of those. Will these also be OTC PCT ?
    similar yes.. and OTC post will be perfectly fine
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Nicee. Any promo codes? What's suggested as stacks?
    Yes there will be some awesome stacks available very soon as well as promos all over the web just stay tuned. Each item in the Andro Platinum series will be offered in liquid and tablet form which will allow many unique stacking techniques that we'll elaborate more on soon..
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Will be keeping my eye out for specials...
  19. Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC
    M1D ANDRO
    The original Methyl 1-D product was a smash success because it combined the most well studied legal androgen with a steroidal aromatase inhibitor which we theorized would make a powerful testosterone boosting supplement. With the all our war on the steroid aromatase inhibitor ATD the formula was migrated over time to one that used a plant based AI instead of an steroid AI. The feedback was never quite the same...
    The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural prohormone to testosterone, giving you a formula that returns Methyl 1-D to hard core!
    My understanding was Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione wasnt steroidal as it isnt suppressive. Can you get Eric to comment on that?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    My understanding was Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione wasnt steroidal as it isnt suppressive. Can you get Eric to comment on that?
    I'll get more info from eric if you'd like. But Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which we also sell as 35AI to nutraplanet is a very stong AI and is Not steriodal. It has been seen to act not only as a AI but a SERM as well.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

latest newsletter on the new line up #constantcontact http://conta.cc/V9nAGv
  22. Advanced Member

I'll get more info from eric if you'd like. But Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which we also sell as 35AI to nutraplanet is a very stong AI and is Not steriodal. It has been seen to act not only as a AI but a SERM as well.
    M1D andro says it has a steroidal AI for the new version, but it has Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione as the AI, so I'm confused .
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

It is a suicidal inhibitor like the others above but has a few distinct alterations. First, this compound is unable to convert to a steroidal metabolite. This means that it is very favorable during PCT because HPTA suppression is impossible. The 7-oxo that this compound has also makes it good at reducing the catabolic hormone cortisol, which spikes after coming off your cycle.

Studies on the affinity for the aromatase enzyme show that this compound is actually more potent than the pharmaceutical compound Aromasin. The difference in bioavailability between the two is in favor of Aromasin, so that means that this compound would need to be ingested at slightly greater dosages (50-75mg vs 25mg).
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  24. Advanced Member

latest newsletter on the new line up #constantcontact http://conta.cc/V9nAGv
    Ah saw the change, cool I have no doubt it will be epic either way!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Curious about the 1-androstenolone. Was that the last version of ergopharms 1-ad before it was done?
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mission1 View Post
    Curious about the 1-androstenolone. Was that the last version of ergopharms 1-ad before it was done?

Name:  image-1612898947.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  13.3 KB
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

neg. that PH was knocked out in the 2005 ban
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

I know. So the ingredient profile is different?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

yes its different. 1AD= 1 androstenediol wich is now an illegal PH. the 1ad in that picture may be the same as ours but its not the same as the original..
    thats the new ergo pharm company that bought out patrick NOT patricks ergopharm 1AD.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  30. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Re: Introducing the Andro Platinium Series!!

Actualy that was brought out after AMS brought 1-androsterone for the first time and was NOT the original 1ad brought out by Ergo before the ban.

The 1ad above was only sold on Ergos site and if im not mistaken for one run only.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Actualy that was brought out after AMS brought 1-androsterone for the first time and was NOT the original 1ad brought out by Ergo before the ban.

The 1ad above was only sold on Ergos site and if im not mistaken for one run only.
    If I'm not mistaken that was the only run of that 1-ad. That was ergopharms last run. Which Pat did own at the time. I know it's not same as the original 1-ad but its the same ingredient as the one pictured. Yes?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

i thought when they changed to that label pa was gone? anyhow with out the nomenclature i can not say.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  33. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

i thought when they changed to that label pa was gone? anyhow with out the nomenclature i can not say.
    The nomenclature is on the label.

1-Androstene
    Olone which is why i think he asked if it was the same as the picture he posted.

To Mission1, yes the 1-androstenolone that LG is coming out with is the same as what PA put out for the last time as a one run product.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

The nomenclature is on the label.

1-Androstene
    Olone which is why i think he asked if it was the same as the picture he posted.

To Mission1, yes the 1-androstenolone that LG is coming out with is the same as what PA put out for the last time as a one run product.
    Thank you very much for answering my question. That's what I thought maybe it was me. Anyway I did have a opportunity to sample it and I only did it for 4 weeks and liked it. So I think this could be in my future again. Thanks.
  35. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Thank you very much for answering my question. That's what I thought maybe it was me. Anyway I did have a opportunity to sample it and I only did it for 4 weeks and liked it. So I think this could be in my future again. Thanks.
    Np bro.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.

yes its different. 1AD= 1 androstenediol wich is now an illegal PH.
    Our new 1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the now banned 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Our new 1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the now banned 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione.
    Thanks Mike. That was pretty painful. Like pulling teeth without novacaine
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  222 lbs.

Thanks Mike. That was pretty painful. Like pulling teeth without novacaine
    damn srry man i thought i posted already that itwas a two step PH to 1 test.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  187 lbs.

damn srry man i thought i posted already that itwas a two step PH to 1 test.
    No problem. Just wanted make sure it was the same.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

awesome! cant wait for recomp in spring :-d
    LG Sciences Board Rep
    These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, do not constitute medical advice, and are not official or authorized comments by LG Sciences, LLC.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 11:28 AM
  2. The 100th World Series
    By David Dunn in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-25-2004, 09:44 AM