Introducing the Andro Platinium Series!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
The New LG Sciences ANDRO PLATINIUM SERIES is HERE!
swoldiers.jpg

The entire line will be offered in a pill and liquid form. We feel liquid is best, but for some the convenience of tablets can't be over looked. This will also allow more ways to stack our products to utilize a contant blood level of the desired compound.

M1D ANDRO
The original Methyl 1-D product was a smash success because it combined the most well studied legal androgen with a steroidal aromatase inhibitor which we theorized would make a powerful testosterone boosting supplement. With the all our war on the steroid aromatase inhibitor ATD the formula was migrated over time to one that used a plant based AI instead of an steroid AI. The feedback was never quite the same...
The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural prohormone to testosterone, giving you a formula that returns Methyl 1-D to hard core!

EpiAndro
EpiAndro is a steroidal hormone that has no intrinsic androgen activity but may help you optimize the androgen to estrogen ratio. It is a prohormone to the potent natural steroid Stanolone, which we theorize will increase focus and strength in the gym. This potent steroid was first brought to market from LG Sciences and once people realize the value of using this in additon to a killer diet and exercise program it became one of the favorites in the user community.

17-ProAndro
This potent steroid hormone is both a prohormone and active steroid in the body. Many people claim this feels like the illegal steroid “Anavar” in effects. While this product is unlike Anavar in structure, the lack of strong androgenic effects along with the low side effects make this a favorite among people precontest and those that wish to get in better shape. When you combine 17-ProAndro with a proper diet and exercise program you won't believe the results that can be achieved.

1-ANDROSTENOLONE
1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the steroid 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione and is used to help men get increased androgenicity in their system without any possibility for being “wet” which means estrogen conversion. 1-Andro is a very potent prohormone that will give you extra focus and intensity in the gym and has some different effects than the other prohormones we carry.
1-Andro is adored by men over 21 who are looking to help them with their goal to gain size and strength in the gym while leaning out.

Form-XT
The new Form-XT contains a steroidal aromatase inhibitor that has been shown in preliminary literature to be potent at mopping up aromatase and reducing the estrogen load. We theorize that the estrogen to androgen ratio in men is causing them to not look and feel their best, which may be robbing them of hard earned muscle.
Form-XT will optimize your hormones and will work for both natural optimization and Post Cycle Therapy after a cycle of our prohormone products.

Attachments

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
Looks interesting!!!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
ProAndro looks interesting

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
looks nice

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Looking to see what fits with what. Hmmmmmm

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to know when is out?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy 2 using Am.com

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice Mike, I came on today just about to make a post asking for some details.
When it's logging time let me know, I may be interested.

Going to read up on these a bit...

its available now
What? Where?

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee. Any promo codes? What's suggested as stacks?

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
How does this compare to te finaflex lineup of hormonals? Been looking into doing a cycle of those. Will these also be OTC PCT ?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How does this compare to te finaflex lineup of hormonals? Been looking into doing a cycle of those. Will these also be OTC PCT ?
similar yes.. and OTC post will be perfectly fine

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Nicee. Any promo codes? What's suggested as stacks?
Yes there will be some awesome stacks available very soon as well as promos all over the web just stay tuned. Each item in the Andro Platinum series will be offered in liquid and tablet form which will allow many unique stacking techniques that we'll elaborate more on soon..

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
M1D ANDRO
The original Methyl 1-D product was a smash success because it combined the most well studied legal androgen with a steroidal aromatase inhibitor which we theorized would make a powerful testosterone boosting supplement. With the all our war on the steroid aromatase inhibitor ATD the formula was migrated over time to one that used a plant based AI instead of an steroid AI. The feedback was never quite the same...
The formula for M1D ANDRO now includes 2013's most advanced steroidal aromatase inhibitor with a natural prohormone to testosterone, giving you a formula that returns Methyl 1-D to hard core!
My understanding was Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione wasnt steroidal as it isnt suppressive. Can you get Eric to comment on that?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
My understanding was Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione wasnt steroidal as it isnt suppressive. Can you get Eric to comment on that?
I'll get more info from eric if you'd like. But Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which we also sell as 35AI to nutraplanet is a very stong AI and is Not steriodal. It has been seen to act not only as a AI but a SERM as well.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I'll get more info from eric if you'd like. But Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione which we also sell as 35AI to nutraplanet is a very stong AI and is Not steriodal. It has been seen to act not only as a AI but a SERM as well.
M1D andro says it has a steroidal AI for the new version, but it has Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione as the AI, so I'm confused :).

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is a suicidal inhibitor like the others above but has a few distinct alterations. First, this compound is unable to convert to a steroidal metabolite. This means that it is very favorable during PCT because HPTA suppression is impossible. The 7-oxo that this compound has also makes it good at reducing the catabolic hormone cortisol, which spikes after coming off your cycle.

Studies on the affinity for the aromatase enzyme show that this compound is actually more potent than the pharmaceutical compound Aromasin. The difference in bioavailability between the two is in favor of Aromasin, so that means that this compound would need to be ingested at slightly greater dosages (50-75mg vs 25mg).

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Curious about the 1-androstenolone. Was that the last version of ergopharms 1-ad before it was done?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes its different. 1AD= 1 androstenediol wich is now an illegal PH. the 1ad in that picture may be the same as ours but its not the same as the original..
thats the new ergo pharm company that bought out patrick NOT patricks ergopharm 1AD.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
neg. that PH was knocked out in the 2005 ban
Actualy that was brought out after AMS brought 1-androsterone for the first time and was NOT the original 1ad brought out by Ergo before the ban.

The 1ad above was only sold on Ergos site and if im not mistaken for one run only.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Actualy that was brought out after AMS brought 1-androsterone for the first time and was NOT the original 1ad brought out by Ergo before the ban.

The 1ad above was only sold on Ergos site and if im not mistaken for one run only.
If I'm not mistaken that was the only run of that 1-ad. That was ergopharms last run. Which Pat did own at the time. I know it's not same as the original 1-ad but its the same ingredient as the one pictured. Yes?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i thought when they changed to that label pa was gone? anyhow with out the nomenclature i can not say.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought when they changed to that label pa was gone? anyhow with out the nomenclature i can not say.
The nomenclature is on the label.

1-Androstene
Olone which is why i think he asked if it was the same as the picture he posted.

To Mission1, yes the 1-androstenolone that LG is coming out with is the same as what PA put out for the last time as a one run product.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
The nomenclature is on the label.

1-Androstene
Olone which is why i think he asked if it was the same as the picture he posted.

To Mission1, yes the 1-androstenolone that LG is coming out with is the same as what PA put out for the last time as a one run product.
Thank you very much for answering my question. That's what I thought maybe it was me. Anyway I did have a opportunity to sample it and I only did it for 4 weeks and liked it. So I think this could be in my future again. Thanks.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you very much for answering my question. That's what I thought maybe it was me. Anyway I did have a opportunity to sample it and I only did it for 4 weeks and liked it. So I think this could be in my future again. Thanks.
Np bro.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
yes its different. 1AD= 1 androstenediol wich is now an illegal PH.
Our new 1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the now banned 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione.

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Our new 1-ANDROSTENOLONE is a prohormone to the now banned 1-Androstenediol and 1-Androstenedione.
Thanks Mike. That was pretty painful. Like pulling teeth without novacaine ;)

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
awesome! cant wait for recomp in spring :-d