PH-17 vs 17 Pro Andro

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Andro Plantium series questions

PH-17 vs 17 Pro Andro

Will both of these co-exist considering how similar they are? If they will, what would be the main different to make one decide on one or the other? New line up looks cool guys. Can't wait to learn more!

M1D Andro

Will the these be replacing the current cap and liquid M1D? They look to be very similar to these

New Box sets?

Self explanatory hehe... Any chance we'll see alternate sets, given the expansion of the PH's?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
There Will be a liquid and tablet version of every product we make. Epic will be a powder as well as liquid.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
17PROANDROsuppfacts.png
ph17.PNG

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I will have writeups for you guys very soon.. See if I can get Eric to explain some our new compounds in laymans terms ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What's the word? :)

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
PH-17 vs 17 Pro Andro

New Box sets?

Self explanatory hehe... Any chance we'll see alternate sets, given the expansion of the PH's?
Yes, will be available very soon. Mass Andro Kit (Andro Platinum Series)! I beleive is the name were going with.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Exciting stuff.

Off topic: has anyone noticed a sulfur out chemical like smell from ph 17.
Had an open bottle I never used and it had that smell to it....

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
i was planning on using ph-17, just wondering will there be a tablet version available in a couple months?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i belive thats the idea. but i dont have a time frame unfortunately.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
i was planning on using ph-17, just wondering will there be a tablet version available in a couple months?
PH-17 has been replaced with 17proandro and yes, there is liquid and tablet forms

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
PH-17 has been replaced with 17proandro and yes, there is liquid and tablet forms
can you explain to me the difference Im figuring 17proandro is better somehow lol, im very interested in adding into my cycle of X-factor soon.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So in 17-proandro there is a similar but different compound and some Erase?? Why would I need an AI with those compounds? There's nothing that says 17-pro is better so why the change?

I'm looking to replace my love for fura. I love running fura at 350mg/day but it's expensive. Are one of these products going to give me similar results?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
17-pro andro contains the PH from PH-17 and two additional compounds:17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3b, 17a-diol, Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17 dione. The addition of the AI further assists the ability to keep gains lean and dry. The dose is small compared to a normal serving size of this AI that is traditionally used.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I have never used Fura so I cannot compare and I have a planned 17-pro andro cycle coming up so unfortunately comparing the two would be difficult at this moment. What I can tell you is that the 17-pro andro was designed with dry lean gains in mind and more than likely will really shine during a cut or recomp. That is not to say that you could not use it on a bulk to keep gains lean as well.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
17-pro andro contains the PH from PH-17 and two additional compounds:17beta-[1-ketoethyl]-androstane-3b, 17a-diol, Androst-3,5-diene-7, 17 dione. The addition of the AI further assists the ability to keep gains lean and dry. The dose is small compared to a normal serving size of this AI that is traditionally used.
So what is the difference in the 3b version of the PH compared to the 3-one ? Is it a wet compound and is the reason they added the AI? If so, I'd rather just high dose the original PH-17

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
It is not a wet compound. As to the other questions I will try to get the answer for you.