LGSCIENCES.com You guys been there rescently?!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Dun dun daaa!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Are u guys changing ur name to LG Liquid Gear?
Wild guess

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Is that a sarcastic laugh or more of a Count Dracula laugh the B in BAHAHAHA through me off

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
I don't see it?
It was a question, not a statement. :p

From the LG Update Thread: " Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely. "

It's much stronger it could play into a 'End of the need to use steroidal androgens' playing off the mayan bit hehe

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a question, not a statement. :p

From the LG Update Thread: " Natadrol V2 - just finishing up the formula, done by the end of the year most likely. "

It's much stronger it could play into a 'End of the need to use steroidal androgens' playing off the mayan bit hehe
Lol I figured that.

That quote sounds good :) lol
Natadrol v1 was awesome just under doses. Lets see what they have.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WE'RE DOOMED!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

hehehehehehehe!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
it could play into a 'End of the need to use steroidal androgens' playing off the mayan bit hehe
NICE QUOTE! THAT WOULD'VE BEEN GREAT TIMING! ;)

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
It Will be big eh better yet.... HUGE!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Heres a teaser. The WHOLE LINE WILL BE CHANGING!!

forum lineup1sil.jpg

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Everything will change. There will be a mix of liquid and capsules ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LG is gonna blow up this yr.. BB.com gonna wish they wernt such fgts when they see all the lost revenue.

PS... can someone tell me how the fuk im supposed to clr my inbox if the link is dead?

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
LG is gonna blow up this yr.. BB.com gonna wish they wernt such fgts when they see all the lost revenue.

PS... can someone tell me how the fuk im supposed to clr my inbox if the link is dead?
fuk bb.com... i cant stand them. all they are is just a large online *** in my eyes.. they will never be prohormone source. and that is largely what LG is...

that aside,,, Ive heard the inside information and all I can say is you guys are going to be stunned... and you need to add two things to your christmas list...

1: more plates and db's because your going to be stronger once this line comes out.
2: thicker panties for your wife/girlfriends,,, because your body is going to be seeing huge changes and your wife/gf doesnt want to walk around in damp panties because she cant stop thinking about you. show her you care,, buy her something nice,,,

I appologize that none of the reps can spill any beans until saturday,, but trust me, its worth the wait!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
lol'd ^

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
its true bigmike,,, you know as well as i do this is a game changer.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wait til you guys see what ole rippy just pulled offZ lol freakin awesome..

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
cant wait!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want in on this line; LG always delivers

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
And in today's news... The Deadman travels across the state to kick Ripper in the huevos, for failure to disclose info... Film at 11:00...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Everything will change. There will be a mix of liquid and capsules ;)
Got my attention. Caps = way more convenient! I'm sure liquid has better absorption but I think caps on an empty stomach with a couple grams of fish oil would do the trick!

Correct me if I'm wrong

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lulz dead u comin.. i will run and get us a bottle o whiskey for good times and christmas cheer!

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Got my attention. Caps = way more convenient! I'm sure liquid has better absorption but I think caps on an empty stomach with a couple grams of fish oil would do the trick!

Correct me if I'm wrong
I'm in for the caps also I was waiting for 12/21/12 to come along buy now I don't know what's more exiting for the new LG line or f@cken dooms sat

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for the caps also I was waiting for 12/21/12 to come along buy now I don't know what's more exiting for the new LG line or f@cken dooms sat
Lol

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
lulz dead u comin.. i will run and get us a bottle o whiskey for good times and christmas cheer!
*LOL* Better go with Bourbon... Last time I had whiskey, I held someone out of a 3rd story window by their throat... I wanted to see how high they would bounce... Bourbon turns me into the guy with the lampshade...

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Good sh!t so how do we buy u guys stepped it up so how do we find out more about these

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
17-pro & 1-andro look sick but what happen to the natadrol v2

TheHardOne

TheHardOne

Awards
Ok...im kinda glad the World didn't end after all.....

:)

Go LG! Yay us! Hooray!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
It's pretty obvious what the big deal is man. Were towing the line again of legality to get back to our roots as being number one in the prohormone game.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Ermagerd...!!! Must haz entire Platinum Andro series, NAOW...!!!

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Every item in the andro series has 35AI in them. Were finding that 35AI actually acts as a serms as well as AI. Eric was explaining it to me last week but I dont know the specific s on the sciences behind that yet. Maybe somebody else can elaborate on that?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
The Chem nomenclature can't be found anywhere though for any of the products

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
swoldiers.jpg