Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Anxiety on PH-17?

Has anyone else reported this as well?

I guess I'm prone to anxiety attacks and all, and am feeling a bit more than usual after my first dose of PH-17. Going to give it a second go tomorrow and see how I react, but has this been reported at all?
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

I know hormones can cause it, i had to stop using dermacrine a while back after i used 5 pumps one morning and freaked out, felt fine after i quit
    T2
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

I haven't heard of it specific too PH17 but when using any product that effects your hormonal balance its possible. I would start with a lower dose and try and build up to a full dose over the coarse of a few days. That may help.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

these types of side effects can and do happen though they generally wear off after a few days once your body gets used to it...
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

Will give it a go a few more days, thankfully I have anxiety meds so I will just bump up my usage for the early run.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%

ah yeah.. well, anytime someone has an issue to the point they are on other meds it can deffinatley exacerbate the problem!
    i recomend you stop and consult your physician before procedeing. remember these supplements are not steroids so dont be afraid to discuss them with your dr.
    i know alot of guys clam up adressing the issue with their dr.s but in light of this info i highly recomend you take my advice.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Has anyone else reported this as well?

I guess I'm prone to anxiety attacks and all, and am feeling a bit more than usual after my first dose of PH-17. Going to give it a second go tomorrow and see how I react, but has this been reported at all?
    I have similar issues I just fight through it lol
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

I had a ten+ hour panic/anxiety episode on Halo. I was out of town and hadn't worked out in two or three days, wasn't sleeping well, and couldn't get to a doctor in "my circle" of covered insurance docs for at least 15 hours which probably freaked me out worse. I got back into town and went in. I got bloods and my liver etc was fine. Heart looked fine. Either I was freaking out and anxious for nothing (likely my psych issues then) or I have an underlying physical issue that has never been found in my history of injuries and hospitalization (motocross) including immediately following this episode (not likely IMO).

I'm going with anxiety freak out.

I ended that cycle and saw the doc but everything was fine so I plan for more future anabolics. I have to start slow, bump up doses gradually, and tell myself I'm fine this crap isn't going to kill me (short term). It's the rapid changes in what I'm feeling and my body thinking something is wrong. Go slow maybe you can fight through.

If I keep having issues with orals I think I'll switch to pinning for the steady levels and a compound my body knows (test)...
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

On day 3 now and I haven't felt the anxiety anymore (well, not more than usual, i.e. without taking PH-17) so will continue to see how it goes. Appreciate the feedback though
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.97%

Is ph-17 topical?
    T2
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%

there is some around ... but typically no.. its an oral liquid suspension useing HPBC.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.12%

is it me? or is the mechanics of this site all fuked up?? i cant get into my inbox to save my life also cant seem to PM any body as well.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  254 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.63%

Yeah they changed things around and now my typing is f'ed up and when I reply and I can't check my notifications.
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.95%

Same here
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Quote Originally Posted by rayjay View Post
    I had a ten+ hour panic/anxiety episode on Halo. I was out of town and hadn't worked out in two or three days, wasn't sleeping well, and couldn't get to a doctor in "my circle" of covered insurance docs for at least 15 hours which probably freaked me out worse. I got back into town and went in. I got bloods and my liver etc was fine. Heart looked fine. Either I was freaking out and anxious for nothing (likely my psych issues then) or I have an underlying physical issue that has never been found in my history of injuries and hospitalization (motocross) including immediately following this episode (not likely IMO).

I'm going with anxiety freak out.

I ended that cycle and saw the doc but everything was fine so I plan for more future anabolics. I have to start slow, bump up doses gradually, and tell myself I'm fine this crap isn't going to kill me (short term). It's the rapid changes in what I'm feeling and my body thinking something is wrong. Go slow maybe you can fight through.

If I keep having issues with orals I think I'll switch to pinning for the steady levels and a compound my body knows (test)...
    Going up gradually is always a good idea in my opinion. The body gets a low dose so the response isn't so dramatic. The body accepts the low dose and you increase, etc.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.66%

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985

Going up gradually is always a good idea in my opinion. The body gets a low dose so the response isn't so dramatic. The body accepts the low dose and you increase, etc.
    Agreed. But I feel like most guys are like "yeah take your max dose the first day, it's a wasted week to work up." But I think I'd rather waste a week getting into a cycle smoothly than to waste half a cycle cutting it short.

It feels better how I do it now. Gradually.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.91%

Its not a wasted week and if your cycle was 4 weeks it wouldn't hurt to throw in an extra week to get max dose benefits. First week is like a cycle adjuster to feel it out and then you explode into the cycle. Nothing wrong with that. Just end up with 5 week cycle instead of 4

Similar Forum Threads

1. Combatting anxiety on phs
    By jas123 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-11-2004, 07:47 PM
  3. GVT vs. others on ph cycle?
    By LakeMountD in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-22-2003, 06:35 PM
  4. Best Protein to use while on PHs?