Anxiety on PH-17?

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone else reported this as well?

I guess I'm prone to anxiety attacks and all, and am feeling a bit more than usual after my first dose of PH-17. Going to give it a second go tomorrow and see how I react, but has this been reported at all?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I know hormones can cause it, i had to stop using dermacrine a while back after i used 5 pumps one morning and freaked out, felt fine after i quit

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
I haven't heard of it specific too PH17 but when using any product that effects your hormonal balance its possible. I would start with a lower dose and try and build up to a full dose over the coarse of a few days. That may help.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
these types of side effects can and do happen though they generally wear off after a few days once your body gets used to it...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Will give it a go a few more days, thankfully I have anxiety meds so I will just bump up my usage for the early run.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah yeah.. well, anytime someone has an issue to the point they are on other meds it can deffinatley exacerbate the problem!
i recomend you stop and consult your physician before procedeing. remember these supplements are not steroids so dont be afraid to discuss them with your dr.
i know alot of guys clam up adressing the issue with their dr.s but in light of this info i highly recomend you take my advice.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Has anyone else reported this as well?

I guess I'm prone to anxiety attacks and all, and am feeling a bit more than usual after my first dose of PH-17. Going to give it a second go tomorrow and see how I react, but has this been reported at all?
I have similar issues I just fight through it lol

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
I had a ten+ hour panic/anxiety episode on Halo. I was out of town and hadn't worked out in two or three days, wasn't sleeping well, and couldn't get to a doctor in "my circle" of covered insurance docs for at least 15 hours which probably freaked me out worse. I got back into town and went in. I got bloods and my liver etc was fine. Heart looked fine. Either I was freaking out and anxious for nothing (likely my psych issues then) or I have an underlying physical issue that has never been found in my history of injuries and hospitalization (motocross) including immediately following this episode (not likely IMO).

I'm going with anxiety freak out.

I ended that cycle and saw the doc but everything was fine so I plan for more future anabolics. I have to start slow, bump up doses gradually, and tell myself I'm fine this crap isn't going to kill me (short term). It's the rapid changes in what I'm feeling and my body thinking something is wrong. Go slow maybe you can fight through.

If I keep having issues with orals I think I'll switch to pinning for the steady levels and a compound my body knows (test)...

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
On day 3 now and I haven't felt the anxiety anymore (well, not more than usual, i.e. without taking PH-17) so will continue to see how it goes. Appreciate the feedback though

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there is some around ... but typically no.. its an oral liquid suspension useing HPBC.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
is it me? or is the mechanics of this site all fuked up?? i cant get into my inbox to save my life also cant seem to PM any body as well.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Yeah they changed things around and now my typing is f'ed up and when I reply and I can't check my notifications.

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Same here

JD261985

Banned
Awards
I had a ten+ hour panic/anxiety episode on Halo. I was out of town and hadn't worked out in two or three days, wasn't sleeping well, and couldn't get to a doctor in "my circle" of covered insurance docs for at least 15 hours which probably freaked me out worse. I got back into town and went in. I got bloods and my liver etc was fine. Heart looked fine. Either I was freaking out and anxious for nothing (likely my psych issues then) or I have an underlying physical issue that has never been found in my history of injuries and hospitalization (motocross) including immediately following this episode (not likely IMO).

I'm going with anxiety freak out.

I ended that cycle and saw the doc but everything was fine so I plan for more future anabolics. I have to start slow, bump up doses gradually, and tell myself I'm fine this crap isn't going to kill me (short term). It's the rapid changes in what I'm feeling and my body thinking something is wrong. Go slow maybe you can fight through.

If I keep having issues with orals I think I'll switch to pinning for the steady levels and a compound my body knows (test)...
Going up gradually is always a good idea in my opinion. The body gets a low dose so the response isn't so dramatic. The body accepts the low dose and you increase, etc.

rayjay

rayjay

Awards
Going up gradually is always a good idea in my opinion. The body gets a low dose so the response isn't so dramatic. The body accepts the low dose and you increase, etc.
Agreed. But I feel like most guys are like "yeah take your max dose the first day, it's a wasted week to work up." But I think I'd rather waste a week getting into a cycle smoothly than to waste half a cycle cutting it short.

It feels better how I do it now. Gradually.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Its not a wasted week and if your cycle was 4 weeks it wouldn't hurt to throw in an extra week to get max dose benefits. First week is like a cycle adjuster to feel it out and then you explode into the cycle. Nothing wrong with that. Just end up with 5 week cycle instead of 4