MMV3 Spray???

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see this for a combo deal, with the liquid version. What I don't see is a dosage of active for the recomeded sprays.

PA, has/had E-spray(epiandrosterone) at a 240mg dosage. Both being precursors to DHT, how should this compare? Or is it underdosed like the 7-KT spray, since it.is meant to be stacked.

Same question could go for the PH-17 spray.

Where are the labels for these.

Lastly, will we see these sold solo in the future?

JR.99

JR.99

Awards
Good luck with them responding to this one I ask something similar and no answer at least a let me look in too it all I'll get back to you

If they can't release details on the spray why release it to the market

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I see this for a combo deal, with the liquid version. What I don't see is a dosage of active for the recomeded sprays.

PA, has/had E-spray(epiandrosterone) at a 240mg dosage. Both being precursors to DHT, how should this compare? Or is it underdosed like the 7-KT spray, since it.is meant to be stacked.

Same question could go for the PH-17 spray.

Where are the labels for these.

Lastly, will we see these sold solo in the future?

they can be found solo already and with free products as well, just gotta look at some re-sellers.
here is a link to the MMv3 and on the site it also has info: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/legal-gear/new-liquid-mmv3-free-liquid-l-carnitine-bogo-deal.html

PH17

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doesn't there need to be a label on the bottle? Or is this a "cosmetic" as to avoid grey areas?

As for no reply; I guess I'll have to just keep bumping this till I get one.

Really though, do get back to me with what you can find out. would be mucho appreciated.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
they can be found solo already and with free products as well, just gotta look at some re-sellers.:
Peep the title. That is the liquid MMV3. Another retailer has exclusive rights to a topical spray version. Same for PH-17.

No offense, but as a rep shouldn't you know what products your company releases?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is a cosmetic and no recomendations can be made.. its also so new none of us have the kind of info your requesting i will do my best to get a comparison on these but generally speaking we dont like to compare our stuff to PAs stuff because its leads to nothing good. there is simply too much bad blood between the two owners, we dont get press releases on new products that come out weekly, in fact i only knew these were in the works and unaware they were availble. im pretty sure the idea is to have an effective product so when someone buys it, they should follow directions until they can ascess their tolerence to the product. just so you know instead of being rude as to the knowledge of our reps you can be polite and patient. we do the best we can to help everyone. you are but a bb rolling around in a tin can on the whole of our work load. give us a few days to find out what you want. and we will reply/.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fine, but as I said I didn't mean any offense by it. Just that I figured reps were kept in the loop for product releases.

I'll hold out for more information. I just want to make sure my money is well spent.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i have got word back from eric. these topicals are meant only to increase absobsion, conversion, and time of action. we can not (yet) give you a mgs per spray amount as we are still waiting that answere.

hey all LGreps who see this please check the ammo dump asap.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay. Maybe you can get Eric to give us active per whole bottle, and # of doses.

That is how PP and PA went about giving active in there topicals.

I await in anticipation.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i will drop the info as soon as i can get it. BTW be assured there is enough to run a bottle for about 30 days at normal doses. the one thing about topicals tho.. you all need to be aware of cross contamination.. dont use this around kids or women.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any update homie?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
srry i have been out of town and will get on this asap.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No worries man. I'm in no real rush.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ok well i got some feed back today.. eric said if he has time he will send me a write up but for now he thinks its like 20 mgs of the active per serving.. and he couldnt remember how many sprays the serving size was. also it sounds like if you want to try it you better nab it up.. its a limited run and wont be reproduced at this point.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my pleasure. if you end up running it let us know what its like!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone try this yet? 20mg ain't **** transdermally , but I guess it doesn't hurt as an add on. Atleast equil to an extra oral dose.

I'ma buy some and rub it all on my dick. ****s gonna grow 200% no doubt.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
kboxer7 LG Sciences 4
Cycle Logs 5
Ape McGrapes LG Sciences 9
Ape McGrapes Supplements 1
Supplements 39