Anabolicinsdr - Accountability Blog

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. back update. sorry for bad angle and lighting. i take the pics myself and sometimes dont get it right lol. i need a extra arm.
    Name:  back-2-6-2013.JPG
Views: 102
Size:  441.9 KB
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [



  2. Get your better half to take them for ya?! Keep up the hard work Bro!
    •   
       


  3. She's busy with homework. Which is more important than bodybuilding cause it will change our life for the better. Fitness costs me money doesn't make me money hahaha.. here is a pic where I used snapseed to adjust the levels. Looks more dramatic. Enjoy!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130206_225006.png
Views: 64
Size:  465.8 KB
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  4. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    She's busy with homework. Which is more important than bodybuilding cause it will change our life for the better. Fitness costs me money doesn't make me money hahaha.. here is a pic where I used snapseed to adjust the levels. Looks more dramatic. Enjoy!

    Name:  ForumRunner_20130206_225006.png
Views: 64
Size:  465.8 KB
    Well I know you know me better than that it's not what I meant. That pic does look sharper. Thanks for telling me about snapsneed

  5. Leg Day Video, Not All Sets Were Recorded
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

    •   
       


  6. Masterpiece bro from soundtrack to workout! Very well done!

  7. I really liked the music too. Two very powerful meant songs. And then I liked how I added a alittle slow motion at the end when my head hit the mat. I told the guy holding the cam to get lots of angles but he kept forgetting the memo. I'm learning more of aftereffects so I try to add something new each time.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  8. Yeah I loved it! Can't wait to see what you and I can put together. We need to set a date and workout and put it in.

  9. Name:  ForumRunner_20130211_230930.png
Views: 64
Size:  473.7 KB
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  10. You've contracted SWOLIOSIS Bro! Love it! Keep up the hard work.

  11. Making big progress this year bro.. LOVed the leg vid
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  12. Two weeks from Friday I'm meeting up with Coe. Haven't decided what were gonna work. It will probably be a day in the life type video if we have enough time.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  13. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Two weeks from Friday I'm meeting up with Coe. Haven't decided what were gonna work. It will probably be a day in the life type video if we have enough time.
    Man I can't wait! This is gonna be Epic pun intended lol!

  14. Heading to Chicago in the morning, not sure if I will make a vid or not of working out. Maybe I will of how to eat while traveling?
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  15. Yeah that would be cool like a day in the life of a BB on the road. Have a safe trip bro!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  16. Were leaving at 8 am hopefully. Emma's gonna be cooking my chicken tonight and I just have to remember to pick up some dry ice for my lunchbox.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  17. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Were leaving at 8 am hopefully. Emma's gonna be cooking my chicken tonight and I just have to remember to pick up some dry ice for my lunchbox.
    Set reminder on phone. Or use some freeze packs

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  18. im taking the rest of my LG goods and handing it out at the local strong man compitition today. should be fun.. too bad the warehouse got all messed up .. i wanted to be a full on sponsor for the event but things just didnt work out for that/.
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    im taking the rest of my LG goods and handing it out at the local strong man compitition today. should be fun.. too bad the warehouse got all messed up .. i wanted to be a full on sponsor for the event but things just didnt work out for that/.
    To bad I can't be there to scarf up on some of those freebies. Lol have an awesome time at the comp bro!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  20. I'm in Chicago. It's loupe fiasco's bday party and my friend invited my wife and I as a guest.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  21. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    I'm in Chicago. It's loupe fiasco's bday party and my friend invited my wife and I as a guest.
    Have blast bro an be safe!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    I'm in Chicago. It's loupe fiasco's bday party and my friend invited my wife and I as a guest.
    HOLY ****, that is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That is crazy, for some reason you have all the darn hookups!!! I gotta get on your level pimp
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK30 to save 30% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post
    HOLY ****, that is EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

    That is crazy, for some reason you have all the darn hookups!!! I gotta get on your level pimp
    Give yourself time in the game you'll be Pimpin too!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

  24. Ok so I went there, actually was very f-ing boring. Ended up going back to my friends condo and watched netflix .
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [


  25. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Ok so I went there, actually was very f-ing boring. Ended up going back to my friends condo and watched netflix .
    Wow bro must have been pretty bad,do I sense a little anger in that?
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Something wrong with my account?
    By DuiLee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 01:00 AM
  3. secure email accounts are not secure
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 10:40 PM
  4. How to close a Windows Messenger account.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 10:31 PM
Log in
Log in