Anabolicinsdr - Accountability Blog

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Going to be starting an accountability blog here. Keep posted.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
This Log is to be used to keep me on track of my goals. I will be keeping a public record of what I am doing and what my coach is having me do :) will be including my workout, workout video's sometimes, and also my diet and the supplements I will be using. I was going to put this blog onto another log i was doing but that log is over and its starting to get side tracked. so i am making this in the lg forum because it pertains to alot of their supps instead of just the ones i was logging before which was the
Liquid Trifecta
i will be using:

PH19
EPIC
LipoProtein

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Here is my diet. Coach made for me. Nit sure the macros. I'll let him worry about that and change when it needs to be altered.

MEAL 1
1cup of oatmeal
1tblsp of peanut/almond butter
1whole egg and 6 egg whites

MEAL 2
6oz chicken breast
1cup greens(broc,green beans,spinach,asparagus)
1 cup brown rice or sweet potatoe

MEAL 3
6oz beef or ground turkey/beef
1cup greens
1cup brown rice or sweet potatoe or whole wheat pasta

TRAIN

MEAL 4
6oz beef or chicken
1cup white rice
1cup greens
1 apple

MEAL 5
6oz chicken or beef(cut up)
2cups Mixed greens(salad or spring mix)

MEAL 6
12 to 16 almonds
1 or 2 scoops of protien

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Just hit legs tonight hard.

Sitting leg extension 5sets(12to15reps)
Lying hamstring curls 5sets(12to15)
Squats 10sets(10reps)
Back to leg extension for monster
Burn out set(drop set) then die;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Your meals are in order.
Excited to see what u think about PH-19.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Had a decent delt workout tonight, coach was busy with other clients weigh in tonight so he forgot to send me my new routine so alittle upset. Still ok though. Pushed harder than I normally do. Broke every shoulder personal best tonight. Anyways here's a random pic. Keep in mind I have no interest in dropping fat right now. That will come in about six months from now.

ForumRunner_20121102_203203.png

Supps used were EPIC

LipoProtein

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
NICE BACK LINKS !!! looking good .. check out the ammo dump when you get a chance.. something there that pertains to something we talked about..
thanx AI

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Took 2ml epic and 2 scoop asgt. Arms done now cardio. Here was arms workout..

Superset each arm and tri together

Standing barbell curls
4sets-10-14reps
Lying down db skull crushers
4 sets 8-12reps

Seated db curls
4sets 10-12reps
Seated overhead single db push
4sets 10-12 reps

Barbell 21's bicep curls
3 sets- 21 reps
Rope pushdown
4sets 15reps

Machine preacher curls
3sets 15reps
One arm cable tricep extensions
3 sets 15reps

Cardio is 45 mins post workout incline treadmill or stairmill

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I will have to try epic and asgt together.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
try 2 tablespoons of epic with 2 scoops of AGST... that would kick ass.
2 ml of epic will not offer much benifits because there is not enough actives just want you to get the full effect!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
try 2 tablespoons of epic with 2 scoops of AGST... that would kick ass.
2 ml of epic will not offer much benifits because there is not enough actives just want you to get the full effect!
I'm going to try it next workout. I always got ASGT kicking around.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
That's what I meant was 2 tbsp. I got confused with measurements when I said 2 ml it was actually tablespoons.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
well,,, simply put.... by the end of my arm workout on monday,,, i couldnt perform my preacher curls my biceps were so tight... so i turned my last set group to just concentration holds with the ez bar.... ;)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good deal .. so if i would have called you... you would have had to use speaker phone? tight.. im going to meet with nichole berg IBFF pro and her training buddie to shoot some stuff for the epic launch video! i will report back shortly!>

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Lol what the heck are you talking about? Was that supposed to be on my thread or was it a mistake?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol i was just yapping about the fact your arms were so pumped you probably couldnt have scratched yer ass or answered a phone. :dance:

i am sending you a PM please check it out.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Here's my chest workout for today. Never felt so full before.. holding strong at 200lbs and still 3 meals to go...

Chest

Incline dumbell flyes
4sets
12-14 reps

Flat barbell benchpress

4sets
10-12reps

Incline barbell benchpress

4sets
10-12reps

Hammer strength incline
3sets
12-15 reps

Seated machine press
3sets
12-15reps

Pec dec
4 sets
15reps

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Ripper. Delete some of your inbox.. you ran out of space and I can't send anything to u.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like your trimming down and bulking up! you on dat der recomp time brother?

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
looks like your trimming down and bulking up! you on dat der recomp time brother?
bulking up yes,, trimming down if you say so! hahaha,, still a fatazz but hey! im leaving everything up to my coach

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Matt McLean from Ottawa Ontario. He's a really great guy and I'm seeing a lot of progress according to him.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Was going to do a shoulder update pic set tonight... But this f-ing app keeps crashing.... About as reliable as Muscltech supplements...

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Weeks 1-5 progress

ForumRunner_20121203_155329.png

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Your diet and supps are in check bro so you'll def recomp with the program your doing! Even though its after the fact Im going to post my review on Ph19 later. I stacked it with M1d Black and made some great gains. I normally plateau around 235-240 mark but I got passed 250lbs on my last cycle. I had to increase my calories to the 5000kc range and decrease cardio down to a couple sessions a week.

Attachments

Last edited:
anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Stomach don't fail me now! Can't stop crapping ! But you know what's worse? Being stuck on the toilet when ur preworkout kicks in! I'm freaking miserable right now. Yesterday was fever today is the craps... Damn people that want to talk face to face at work...

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Stomach don't fail me now! Can't stop crapping ! But you know what's worse? Being stuck on the toilet when ur preworkout kicks in! I'm freaking miserable right now. Yesterday was fever today is the craps... Damn people that want to talk face to face at work...

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Eeeek!! Try to up your glutamine and start on Echinacea and zinc. Always helps me when I'm sick

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I took an immodium ad to try to stop the crapping hahaha. And assuming that happens ... I will do my back workout tonight... But if not... I'm not going to wear huggies while working out haha

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
... Dear Santa... I would like to not be able to crap through a screen door for Christmas.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
atleast your not pukeing and ****ting at the same time!

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
That sir... Would be amazing! It would be a race of what would empty first.. stomach or bowels...

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
I did my shoulder workout tonight. Lost no strength on presses but laterals I had to grip them way different than usual and lighten my load up a lot. So I just went super slow on the negative so I could still get the pump I'm used to. For cardio.. I nailed my hot Filipina wife.... 45 mins of doggy style... #hellwithstairmillimmarried

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
Glad to hear you back in the weightroom. Props on the 45mins of doggy style for cardio. Thats ron jeremy status bro

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Ever been so drunk u just wanted to throw up and get it over with?

Well right now I'm food drunk... Sitting here on the thrown just wanting to get this over with! Gotta love my coach for upping my greens and making these bricks possible!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
does he have you cutting or lean bulking?? whats the game plan?

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
bahaha The life of a bodybuilder. If your not in the kitchen then your in the gym, if your not in the gym your on the toilet, if your not on the toilet your in bed, if your not in bed your in the kitchen, and on and on and on:Flush:

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
@rip I'm lean bulking. Tightening up. Fat loss isn't the goal. Just gaining as much size under the fat as possible and then once he says I'm going to cut ill start cutting.

BigMikeC

BigMikeC

Awards
yEA McLean knows his sh**. Pretty ripped dude. Should really help. Whats your current supp regimen?

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
yEA McLean knows his sh**. Pretty ripped dude. Should really help. Whats your current supp regimen?
Sorry for long reply. The mobile app keeps not loading on my phone.

Current supp plan is LG sciences PH19 . LG epic for pre workout when I need the extra help to hit the weights after work. LG lipotropic protein. But mostly just real food.

I'm at 205 this morning and starting to feel full again after my sickness that depleted me and made me look flat. I wish my plan cut my fat off sooner cause I feel like a fat a$$ . But I just keep doing Matt's plan and letting him deal with everything.

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Food drunk and just finished leg day... Had to take two shots of epic and even feeling wired I still had to force myself to do leg day... It's my nemesis...

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Leg routine was as follows

Sitting leg extension 5sets(12to15reps)
Lying hamstring curls 5sets(12to15)
Squats 10sets(10reps)
Back to leg extension for monster
Burn out set(drop set) then die;)

anabolicinsdr

anabolicinsdr

Awards
Merry Christmas everyone. I'm about to hit arms hard since I'm at home Alone cause everyone is at church mass.