Anabolicinsdr - Accountability Blog

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. with out any further adue.....
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

2. great video
    I will work for supplements!
    •   

3. I'm in the loop I've already watched that like 5 times.
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

4. awe damn i thought u hadnt seen the final with big J,, lulz.. dude is one of the coolest guys around .. i have been in regular contact with him. hes so fukin cool, its like we are old buddies.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

5. The last 4 weeks. Top left being earliest. Bottom right being most recent. In two weeks I will be running a bridge between my next round of prohormones. The bridge will be Osta-rx (osterine,mk-2866) and the next ph round will be a combo of LG 's new andro series.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130112_214756.png
Views: 105
Size:  569.5 KB
    [

•   

6. The last pic was taken for the hell of it. I felt pretty dehydrated but my lifts are still up and so is my weight. Holding steady at 205.
    [

7. Name:  ForumRunner_20130118_211904.png
Views: 78
Size:  318.0 KB
    [

8. were you at in the sceme of things? you look a bit leaner yes?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

9. Hey rip! Are u asking if that pic was taken while I was working out? If that's what you are asking.. I took this pic right after doing shoulders.. couldn't even out my zip up hoodie back on because my shoulders were so sore haha. It's nice to have u say I look leaner . Cause I feel fatter haha.
    [

10. Back and rear delt development.

Name:  ForumRunner_20130123_233542.png
Views: 72
Size:  193.5 KB
    [

11. Good progress man! What products you running right now? Saw you got some of the new ish!
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

12. Ran 8 weeks of ph19 along with form-x .... This week starts 4 weeks of iron mag labs Osta-rx as a bridge then after 4 weeks of that I'm going to be combo-ing epi-andro, 17-pro andro, 1-androstenolone someway, haven't decided how I want to run it yet.
    [

13. Your basically gunna be running the new Andro Cutting Stack then just with out the pretty box You'll have fun with that..
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

14. Name:  progress.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  202.0 KB
    [

15. whos that marshall mathers lookin sum bish in the 2009 pic? lulz...
    FINAFLEX forum rep

16. Me when I lived in the Philippines haha. 140 pounds and still no abs haha. Skinny fat. And now I'm 210ish with less fat. More muscles.. and still no abs haha
    [

17. wow what a change awesome keep slayindemweights bro. I need rep signature can I get a little help here?? lol

18. Loved the video Rip!
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    wow what a change awesome keep slayindemweights bro. I need rep signature can I get a little help here?? lol
    beast look in settings i think to add a signature.. itll be in the same area u added a avatar pic.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by BeastFitness1 View Post
    Loved the video Rip!
    You need 3 more posts and you can add a signature!!! Glad seeing you here too brother!!!!!!
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

21. This week I am making another video. Do people like seeing full length vids or just motivational crap... What's a good length guys?
    [

22. Yeah buddy! Do it bro!

23. I think short and to the point! That's just me.

24. Hey will you email your sig. So I can copy and paste??

25. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post

beast look in settings i think to add a signature.. itll be in the same area u added a avatar pic.
    Ok cool I'll have to do from computer at home, I'm on phone right now.
    LG Sciences Rep
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advise. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.

26. Quote Originally Posted by ManimalPatB View Post

You need 3 more posts and you can add a signature!!! Glad seeing you here too brother!!!!!!
    Glad to be here with you hardcore liftin bros!
    LG Sciences Rep

27. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    This week I am making another video. Do people like seeing full length vids or just motivational crap... What's a good length guys?
    I would like to see maybe a mix of both. Motivational in the beginning, maybe talk about your goals and then show some lifting!!! I'd say 6 to 7 minutes
    HI-TECH PHARMACEUTICALS REPRESENTATIVE
    Use Code PATRICK25 to save 25% on ALL HiTech Pharma Co.:
    APS Nutrition, ALR Industries, Formutech, LG Sciences, IForce Nutrition

28. That sounds right on and he and I live close so I hope one of these days we can do video together! It would be off the hook!

29. Name:  progress1.jpg
Views: 70
Size:  111.9 KB
    not even shoulder day and my delts look rounder than usual. probably just the lighting,, still the same bathroom though.
    [

30. Yep just lifting and awesome LG Sciences products! Keep killing it Bro
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something wrong with my account?
    By DuiLee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 01:00 AM
  3. secure email accounts are not secure
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 10:40 PM
  4. How to close a Windows Messenger account.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 10:31 PM