Anabolicinsdr - Accountability Blog

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Weeks 1-5 progress

Name:  ForumRunner_20121203_155329.png
Views: 120
Size:  170.4 KB
    Ironmag Labs & Blackstone Labs Rep
    [

2. Your diet and supps are in check bro so you'll def recomp with the program your doing! Even though its after the fact Im going to post my review on Ph19 later. I stacked it with M1d Black and made some great gains. I normally plateau around 235-240 mark but I got passed 250lbs on my last cycle. I had to increase my calories to the 5000kc range and decrease cardio down to a couple sessions a week.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by BigMikeC; 12-03-2012 at 04:43 PM. Reason: added pic from my ph19 cycle
    BigMikeC----Americanmuscle.us
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

3. Stomach don't fail me now! Can't stop crapping ! But you know what's worse? Being stuck on the toilet when ur preworkout kicks in! I'm freaking miserable right now. Yesterday was fever today is the craps... Damn people that want to talk face to face at work...
    [

4. Stomach don't fail me now! Can't stop crapping ! But you know what's worse? Being stuck on the toilet when ur preworkout kicks in! I'm freaking miserable right now. Yesterday was fever today is the craps... Damn people that want to talk face to face at work...
    [

5. Eeeek!! Try to up your glutamine and start on Echinacea and zinc. Always helps me when I'm sick
    Nothing I say constitutes medical advice. Please check with your medical professional before starting any diet or exercise program.
    •   

6. I took an immodium ad to try to stop the crapping hahaha. And assuming that happens ... I will do my back workout tonight... But if not... I'm not going to wear huggies while working out haha
    [

7. ... Dear Santa... I would like to not be able to crap through a screen door for Christmas.
    [

8. atleast your not pukeing and ****ting at the same time!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com

9. That sir... Would be amazing! It would be a race of what would empty first.. stomach or bowels...
    [

10. I did my shoulder workout tonight. Lost no strength on presses but laterals I had to grip them way different than usual and lighten my load up a lot. So I just went super slow on the negative so I could still get the pump I'm used to. For cardio.. I nailed my hot Filipina wife.... 45 mins of doggy style... #hellwithstairmillimmarried
    [

11. Glad to hear you back in the weightroom. Props on the 45mins of doggy style for cardio. Thats ron jeremy status bro

12. Ever been so drunk u just wanted to throw up and get it over with?

Well right now I'm food drunk... Sitting here on the thrown just wanting to get this over with! Gotta love my coach for upping my greens and making these bricks possible!
    [

13. does he have you cutting or lean bulking?? whats the game plan?
    FINAFLEX forum rep

14. bahaha The life of a bodybuilder. If your not in the kitchen then your in the gym, if your not in the gym your on the toilet, if your not on the toilet your in bed, if your not in bed your in the kitchen, and on and on and on

15. @rip I'm lean bulking. Tightening up. Fat loss isn't the goal. Just gaining as much size under the fat as possible and then once he says I'm going to cut ill start cutting.
    [

16. yEA McLean knows his sh**. Pretty ripped dude. Should really help. Whats your current supp regimen?

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    yEA McLean knows his sh**. Pretty ripped dude. Should really help. Whats your current supp regimen?
    Sorry for long reply. The mobile app keeps not loading on my phone.

Current supp plan is LG sciences PH19 . LG epic for pre workout when I need the extra help to hit the weights after work. LG lipotropic protein. But mostly just real food.

I'm at 205 this morning and starting to feel full again after my sickness that depleted me and made me look flat. I wish my plan cut my fat off sooner cause I feel like a fat a$$ . But I just keep doing Matt's plan and letting him deal with everything.
    [

18. Food drunk and just finished leg day... Had to take two shots of epic and even feeling wired I still had to force myself to do leg day... It's my nemesis...
    [

19. Leg routine was as follows

Sitting leg extension 5sets(12to15reps)
    Lying hamstring curls 5sets(12to15)
    Squats 10sets(10reps)
    Back to leg extension for monster
    Burn out set(drop set) then die
    [

20. Merry Christmas everyone. I'm about to hit arms hard since I'm at home Alone cause everyone is at church mass.
    [

21. Not sure why but while working out my back tonight, I had a sense actually being frightend. I know it seems pretty weird but just logging this. Same supps as usual. Same routine. Just felt frightened. Who ever replys to this please don't knock me, just logging my activity.
    [

22. Thats Anxiety man.. It totally sucks.when I was younger I had a lot of problems with it. Your adrenal gland basically produces to much andrenaline which signals your bodies "flight or fight mode". Increase in heart rate, cold sweats, fear of death or great bodily harm are all natural responses when having an anxiety attack.

23. Oh... Hai...

24. you mean you had fear of Mr.Dead??

BTW// CS6 master set fully unlocked.. TY and WOOT ..
    FINAFLEX forum rep

25. Quote Originally Posted by BigMikeC View Post
    Thats Anxiety man.. It totally sucks.when I was younger I had a lot of problems with it. Your adrenal gland basically produces to much andrenaline which signals your bodies "flight or fight mode". Increase in heart rate, cold sweats, fear of death or great bodily harm are all natural responses when having an anxiety attack.
    It was so strange. I still finished my workout. Never felt it when lifting. Only when I rested between sets.
    [

26. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    you mean you had fear of Mr.Dead??

BTW// CS6 master set fully unlocked.. TY and WOOT ..
    Awesome! Ps. Google how to disable adobe in windows firewall
    [

27. Did you take any yohimbe? or more caffiene than usual? Both of these can trigger Anxiety? I also use to get them when taking any kind of cortisol blocker such as 11oxo..

28. Just my daily protocol for ph-19 and then shot of epic before workout.
    [

29. Quote Originally Posted by anabolicinsdr View Post
    Awesome! Ps. Google how to disable adobe in windows firewall
    you shouldnt need to.. the file you sent takes care of it.. you can even update it.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

30. Even if. I still worry about those things. I block all stuff . Less headache for me
    [

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Something wrong with my account?
    By DuiLee in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-2005, 01:00 AM
  3. secure email accounts are not secure
    By goldylight in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 10:40 PM
  4. How to close a Windows Messenger account.
    By lifted in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 01:29 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-21-2004, 10:31 PM